10 Touhou canon things that you may or may not know
10. Kyouko and Mystia has a Punk-Rock band called “Choujuu Gigaku” (Dance of Bird and Beast)
9. Akyuu is a fan of said Punk-Rock
8. Kosuzu and Marisa speaks perfect Engrish
7. Mamizou once caused an incident because she was butthurt by the Tengu
6. When Memorizable Gensokyo came out late 2006 Akyuu says she’s only a bit over ten years old. About ten years later she says she only has about ten years left to live. Being a child of Miare, Akyuu might just die in about ten years depending on if ZUN wants to pull off a George R.R. Martin or not.
5. Reimu and “cute” does not go hand in hand
4. Shinigamis doesn’t actually take lives
3. Yukari physically abuses Ran with her parasol if she disobeys her
2. While being captive on the moon, the Watatsuki sisters forced Reimu to dance in order to summon gods. The rabbits thought she was performing and threw coins at her. Reimu being herself obviously tried to pick these up.
1. The three fairies once tried to trick Reimu into walking into a river, but a fish jumped up and acted as a bridge
What if Jumin was a virgin? I couldn’t get that thought out of my mind so I had to write about it! I think he would be eager to learn and please and wouldn’t be afraid to appear vulnerable for the cause. I hope you enjoy it!
Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: Mystic Messenger (Video Game) Rating: Mature Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence Relationships: Saeran Choi & Yoosung Kim, 707 | Luciel Choi/Main Character, Saeran Choi/Yoosung Kim Characters: Saeran Choi, Unknown (Mystic Messenger), Yoosung Kim, 707 | Luciel Choi, Main Character (Mystic Messenger), The other RFA members briefly Additional Tags: POV First Person, Saeran POV, Flashbacks, Drinking, Smoking, Domestic Violence, Comfort/Angst, Post Game End Spoilers Summary:
How Saeran views the world versus reality. Exploring the dichotomy between thoughts poisoned by anxiety and Saeran’s actual relationships with the RFA members, specifically Yoosung, 707 and MC.
Chapters: 11/? Fandom: Mystic Messenger (Video Game) Rating: Mature Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Relationships: Jumin Han/Main Character, 707 | Luciel Choi/Main Character Characters: Main Character (Mystic Messenger), 707 | Luciel Choi, Jumin Han, Yoosung Kim, Zen | Hyun Ryu, Jaehee Kang, V (Mystic Messenger), Rika (Mystic Messenger), Unknown (Mystic Messenger) Additional Tags: Time Travel, Time Travel Fix-It, Angst with a Happy Ending, Temporary Character Death, Reset Theory (Mystic Messenger), Angst and Humor, Implied/Referenced Suicide Summary: With the so-called true ending leaving little to be desired, you decide to take matters into your own hands. There must be a way to make everyone happy, right? (Warning: Will contain spoilers for all routes and secret endings.)
Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: Mystic Messenger (Video Game) Rating: Not Rated Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Characters: 707 | Luciel Choi, Unknown (Mystic Messenger) Additional Tags: suicide attempt/mentions, its angsty but not emotionally angsty, they bond, brothers trying to bond, its fluff disguised as angst basically, secret fluff, depression and other mental illnesses mentioned, idk what else to tag this as Summary:
Saeyoung takes his brother to an event but freaks out when he disappears. he finds him on a balcony and they have a lil heart to heart.
I’ve just uploaded the secong chapter of Our Story! I hope you like it!!
Chapters: 2/21 Fandom: Mystic Messenger (Video Game) Rating: Teen And Up Audiences Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Relationships: Yoosung Kim/ Saeyoung, Jaehee Kang/ MC, Other relatioships will develop throughout the history Characters: Yoosung Kim, 707 | Luciel Choi, Saeran Choi, Jumin Han, Jaehee Kang, MC, Original Characters, Mary Vanderwood 3rd, Zen | Hyun Ryu Additional Tags: Fluff, Fluff and Angst, Fluff and Smut, Some Humor, Spoilers Series: Part 1 of Our happy ending Summary:
MC and Saeyoung became really good friends. She helped him rescuing his brother and he is recovering little by little from his trauma. In the mean time, Saeyoung discovers he feels something for Yoosung more than friendship, but he is sure he doesn’t correspond him.