Hell yeah Kazubisha!
1. Kazuma’s love for Bisha is not unrequited actually. Bisha does love Kazuma, but because she’s not super in-tune with human emotions, she doesn’t recognize the emotion as love. That being said, maybe one good thing will come out of Kazu being MIA and maybe Bisha will realize.
2. Bishamon loves shounen, Kazuma is more of a slice-of-life kinda guy. Their biggest fights are probably about the anime they’ll be watching that night.
3. No kidding, Kazuma’s favourite Disney movie is Tangled. (Bisha’s is Mulan)
4. Bisha really loves Porco Rosso and Princess Mononoke. Kazuma prefers Spirited Away and Kiki’s Delivery Service.
5. It took 800 years for Bishamon to memorize Kazuma’s shoe size and clothing sizes. But she’s got it nailed now.
(I’m not wasting a headcanon writing that Kazuma knows Bishamon’s size by heart, of course he does)
6. Kazuma’s favourite thing is brunch with Viina.
7. Kazuma and Bishamon spend hours talking. Not just about their work but about art, literature, politics, science, philosophy. You would think Bisha finds these boring, but she genuinely doesn’t. They spend hours in the library bantering, reading, talking and debating. It’s partly what makes them so compatible- they are intellectually on the same wavelength.
8. Kazuma and Bishamon agree on most political things, although Bishamon tends to be more extreme than Kazu.
9. They marathon Star Wars and Bishamon develops the world’s biggest girl crush on Princess Leia.
10. They have a mutual love for musicals, their favourite is Les Miserables.
11. Beyond a romantic interest or a shinki/god relationship- Kazuma and Bishamon are truly each other’s confidantes, best friends and partners. Which is why if things were to stay this way forever, Kazuma would be perfectly content. (Except, their communication is still pretty crap and both of their emotional guards are always sky-high)