- my nemesis: i'm going to hurt you of course but first i'll go after all of your friends and--
- me: i don't.
- my nemesis: ...what
- me: i don't have any of those
- my nemesis: fr.. iends..
- me: yeah
- my nemesis: you don't.. have those. not even one
- me: nope
- my nemesis: and you aren't like.. lying. for your own/their sake
- me: no i genuinely just don't have any and i wanted to save you the trouble of having to start the process of looking into it only to find nothing to work with, so
- my nemesis: oh. ah. wow. that's.. polite. of you. i guess
- me: mmhm
- my nemesis: this is like.. seriously bumming me out right now. are you.. busy tonight? oh. fuck. obviously you aren't. sorry. i'm sorry. wasn't trying to be insensitive. god. anyway. we're.. going to go to the movies, okay? i'm not getting any satisfaction out of.. that conversation. any joy just.. whoosh. right out the window. that whole exchange just truly ruined my current state emotionally and i'm.. getting you out of the house. asap
Does editing games the day they come out ruin/spoil them for you? If yes, I'm sorry. Spoiled things are less fun, whether the be movies, books, games, eggs, milk, or kids. :(