Can you write some losers club as high school stereotypes hcs?
- bev is the goth girl who everyone assumes is dating her punk best friend richie but in fact they’re each other’s wingmen on nights out, she also has a massive crush on the kid who writes poetry and richie teases her endlessly for it
- richie smokes nearly a pack a day and constantly gets detention because he can’t stop writing ‘i heart EK’ on the bathroom walls, he also can’t stop staring at eddie during math because math is boring and eddie isn’t
- bill is the artist who always has a paintbrush behind his ear and is always doodling over his arms because he’s too poor to pay for tattoos yet
- stan is the baseball player of the school that literally everyone is in love with and all the girls fawn over him but he’s too busy staring at the kid covered in paint to notice
- mike is the most popular guy in school and is also a jock and prom king, literally he knows everyone and everyone loves him and he could have so many more close friends but he chooses to hang with the ‘losers’
- ben is the english lover who always has notebooks filled with stories and poems in his back pack, mostly written to beverly, and leaves his friends words of encouragement every morning in their lockers
- eddie is the smartest kid in his grade and is basically everyone’s math tutor, richie’s too, and he gets paid a crap ton to help kids pass their exams, but he also can’t help but zone out during his study break when richie chews on his pen or plays with his hair