Recite One Our Father, One Hail Mary and One Glory Be per day followed by the Novena Prayer:
O Lord our God, You alone are the Most Holy King and Ruler of all nations. We pray to You, Lord, in the great expectation of receiving from You, O Divine King, mercy, peace, justice and all good things. Protect, O Lord our King, our families and the land of our birth. Guard us we pray Most Faithful One. Protect us from our enemies and from Your Just Judgment Forgive us, O Sovereign King, our sins against you. Jesus, You are a King of Mercy. We have deserved Your Just Judgment Have mercy on us, Lord, and forgive us. We trust in Your Great Mercy. O most awe-inspiring King, we bow before You and pray; May Your Reign, Your Kingdom, be recognized on earth. Amen.
That is not funny
That is not cute
It is animal abuse
BIRDS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT CHOCOLATE
BIRDS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE COATED IN CHOCOLATE
Why the fuck do you think birds who get coated in oil die? It’s for the same goddamn reason.
You idiots can have all the chuckles you want over the fact that that poor animal is “living the dream” but I hope you also know that it probably died from that.
And if you still find it funny then I genuinely do not want to associate with you and can only wish upon you the most the most painful and awful death imaginable.
SO YES the golf bag is real and it is so much better than I could have imagined.
1. It’s the most awful pattern of black and white. I hope this isn’t something they actually market, because…look at that. Also, it lacks gold trim or red highlights–both of which we know a certain someone is a fan of.
2. His name is on it in freaking impact font like it’s some sort of garbage meme.
3. His name is President Trump–meaning that if/when he leaves, it’s either going to stick with him as a reminder of his failures and the worst four-or-fewer years of his life, or it’s going to be sold and discarded like the rubbish that is his tenure.
4. His name is on a golf bag. This is his legacy.
5. They have the “Stanley Cup Champions” there to remind him of what quality looks like. They’re tooting their own horn, signing this piece of magnificent trolling like a professional graffiti artist tagging their work.
6. I can’t get over the Adidas logo for some reason. It’s just…up there at the top. Garish, gaudy, another piece of product placement along with everything else. Trump doesn’t even get to have his name adorning this thing along, it’s crowded in there with two other logos.
7. They gave him a golf bag instead of a jersey. They broke with a longstanding tradition to give him a half-joke, half-insult.
- romanticises mental illness - incredibly triggering - no compelling story - boring main character - 9000 bike riding scenes honestly what the hell - main girl wrecks main guys life for no apparent reason - feels like a john green book, and not in a good way - just, Yikes
If Sansa ever pulled the shit Arya just did, she would be eaten alive. The hate would be overwhelming. She’d be crucified & it would never be forgotten.
Arya accused her in most awful & cruelest manner of actually killing Ned when she saw her screaming for his life while she was being restrained. Dismissed all her suffering & pain without even bothering to consider her plight when she has gone through more than almost anyone on the whole show. Threatened to fucking skin her (like Ramsay loved doing) & wear her face like the deranged psychopath she is. Threatened her life in the one place she was supposed to be safe in after finally fleeing all her many abusers.
Had the audacity to rip into her for not killing the Lannisters when her spiteful, hypocritical ass SERVED Tywin Lannister and never did a damn thing! No, she just prioritized her own safety even though she had way more opportunity than Sansa- the fucking prisoner of war that was beaten, humiliated, tortured- had. Had the nerve to say Sansa didn’t do enough to save Ned- she got down on her fucking knees in the throne room & begged Joffery for mercy, then did the same at his execution. Pray tell, what the fuck did Arya do- apart from close her damn eyes & then do a runner?
Why didn’t she go up there & save her father, then strike down Joffrey, Cersei, Illyn Payne, one by one? Oh, it’s one set of rules for her ass & another for Sansa? Sounds familiar!
I don’t care if Sansa forgives & forgets like nothing even happened. This is some of the worst writing in the show’s history & has ruined both Arya’s character & her relationship with Sansa.
During a total solar eclipse, the Moon moves between the Earth and the Sun. When this happens, the disc of the Moon appears to perfectly cover the disc of the Sun even though the Sun is much larger than the Moon. But how is this possible?
The Sun is 400 times bigger than the Moon, but by sheer coincidence, the Moon is 390 times closer to Earth. Size and distance cancel each other out so that the Moon and Sun appear to be almost the exactly same size. Every time the Moon orbits the Earth, once every 27.3 days, it has to pass between the Earth and the Sun, a stage called the new moon phase. And every time it passes, the New Moon has a chance to block out the Sun. Most of the time, the Moon passes a little above or a little below the Sun, but if they align perfectly, the shadow of the Moon will make a narrow path across Earth and those in the shadows will see a total solar eclipse.
But while the moon perfectly covers the surface of the Sun, it doesn’t block out the Sun’s outer atmosphere, its corona, which appears as a fiery ring around the dark disc of the moon. Solar eclipses occur several times a year, but most often they are partial eclipses where the Moon doesn’t quite line up with the Sun. And, when the Moon and Sun are perfectly aligned, the Moon is usually too far from Earth in its orbit to completely cover the Sun, creating an annular eclipse. During an annular or partial eclipse, the sky remains bright. Even on those rare occasions of a total eclipse, the Moon’s shadow is most likely to fall on the 70% of Earth that is covered by water, and few people, if any, will see it.
TODAY’S eclipse will be remarkable on a larger scale because the Moon is slowly moving away from Earth. If a furry ancestor of ours had bothered to look up during a solar eclipse a hundred million years ago, it wouldn’t have seen the fiery corona of the Sun. It would have just been dark. Eventually, the Moon will have moved too far from Earth to completely cover the disc of the Sun. It is only during our little wink of Earth’s history that the Moon is at just the right distance to cause a total solar eclipse yet not block the Sun’s corona. So today, on August 21, 2017,when the Moon exactly lines up with the Sun and the Moon is close enough to the Earth, its shadow will cross the U.S. and, if you happen to be in its narrow path, you will witness one of the most awe-inspiring sights in the universe. BUT - remember - you can’t look directly at the sun, so….
Don’t forget your (hopefully legit) protective eclipse glasses!