I loved u before but bruins are your boys (aside from the Stars) and lemme tell u I love you 100x more now LETS GO BRUINS LETS GO👏👏👏
ahhhhhhhhhh YES!!! I love my boys a lot! (i had to wait until this morning to answer this because I was pouting about the game last night when you sent it lol)
like… I will openly admit that my thing with the Stars is more of a thirst thing than anything (as if anyone is surprised by that lmao). But I live in Rhode Island and work in Providence, where my company has a box at the Dunk, so I am lucky enough to get to go to P-Bruin games a couple of times a year! And like… I think every one knows how New Englanders are when it comes to our sports teams, so even though I’m new to hockey and I am now probably loyal to a fault. (I try to not be too obnoxious about the Bruins, because I know that a lot of people don’t like them? and like, everyone is entitled to their opinions and I guess the Bruins play a tough brand of hockey BUT as guys… their current team is just… Good and Soft.)
Some examples of my favorite things ever:
-Torey Krug fighting Brendan Gallagher. I fucking screamed when he did it, and it’s even funnier that Krug’s like, all of 5′9″. But it was the best thing ever.
- Anytime Krug and Chara stand next to each other. Seriously. Just the best.
-BRAD MARCHAND. JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. what a fucking guy okay, what a guy. (The Pest…against homophobes)
- Patrice Bergeron is literally prince charming, and like… a beautiful man all around.
- Jack Edwards calling Adam McQuaid’s last big fight. So fucking funny. Actually, I love Jack & Brick, who call the Bruins games on NESN. I HATE when the games are on NBCSN and those other guys are doing it. THE WORST
- last week somebody tried to start shit with Czarnik (just got called up from Prov in Oct - i saw him play in Prov the game before he got called up!! - he’s also like 5′9″ and one of the lightest players in the NHL) and Chara was pissed. Such a Dad.
- DAVID BACKES. That man. I cried when they played the tribute to him at St. Louis. Also he loves dogs and he and his very beautiful wife do tons of charity work I love them
- “He definitely makes me better” Patrice Bergeron about Brad Marchand. (Remember the time Patrice gave Brad a card thanking him for being such a good liney??? so soft)
- THIS VIDEO (it’s bergy)
- Carlo and Chara being d-partners when they’re twenty years apart in age…. just…what a concept
anyways this got long but I love the Bruins and if anyone who follows me likes them we should yell about it on game nights together :)