The Signs as Natural Attractions in México.
• Aries: Popocatépetl. Is an active volcano, located in the states of Puebla, México, and Morelos.
• Taurus: Cave of the Crystals. Is a cave in Naica, Saucillo Municipality, Chihuahua, México.
• Gemini: Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve. Is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the state of Yucatán, México.
• Cancer: Arch of Cabo San Lucas. Is a distinctive rock formation at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas.
• Leo: Gran Desierto de Altar. Is one of the major sub-ecoregions of the Sonoran Desert, located in Sonora, México.
• Virgo: Lacandon Jungle. Is an area of rainforest which stretches from Chiapas, México.
• Libra: Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve. Is a World Heritage Site containing most of the over-wintering sites of the eastern population of the monarch butterfly. And is located in Michoacán, México.
• Scorpio: Sistema Sac Actun. Is a cenote located in Tulum, Quintana Roo, México.
• Sagittarius: Tequila Volcano. Is a volcano located near Tequila, Jalisco, in México. This volcano is not dangerous to its nearby communities, which are famous for producing tequila.
• Capricorn: Nevado de Toluca. Is a large stratovolcano in Texcaltitlán, México, México.
• Aquarius: Hierve el Agua. Is a set of natural rock formations in the Mexican state of Oaxaca that resemble cascades of water.
• Pisces: Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park. Is off the coast of the island of Cozumel in the state of Quintana Roo, México.
“The photos are not mine”