“You must go, now” "Well, you might feel differently if you read this website” "Hey, um, I was wondering if maybe you wanna I don’t know, go see, go see a movie tonight” "I have a date” "It’s not that I don’t see your frown, it’s just that I don’t care enough to ask why it’s there” "What’s going to happen to them, to their families?” “Why do you do this to me?” “I love you” "The pilot seems to be circling the city after apparent engine failure” "I’m just I’m so excited” "I still can’t believe I did it” "Were you scared? I mean, I was scared too, but you- You had to be terrified” “I need a drink” "Yeah, we need to celebrate” “It has been so long” "Everyone will know about you and you can’t take that back” "I’ve always felt the need to help people, and tonight I finally got that chance” "What if people figure out who you are? What you are?” “I’m gonna go to bed” "Don’t say I didn’t warn you” "We don’t have much to go on” "I’m going to tell you something about me that only three people in my life know” “Can I trust you?” “Oh, my God, you’re a lesbian” “I’m not gay!” “Nice for my daughter to have someone like that to look up to” "Our trap worked” "Can’t promise her death won’t be public” "Suspects are armed and dangerous” "I’m still learning” "You wanna help? Go back to getting someone’s coffee” "I know you’re mad and you’re hurt” “I wanted to tell you every single day” “You have to listen to me” “This just kind of feels like one big coincidence, doesn’t it?” “We can’t name her that!” “You are interrupting a very craftily worded termination” "I was handling the situation” "What was your plan? To get yelled at and fired? ‘Cause that was working” “I don’t need you or anyone else fighting my battles for me” "I got you, I got you” "You’re gonna be okay” "I never felt pain like that before” "I’m trying to protect you” "Can we talk?” “I know what you’re thinking” “Your family believes in you” "There is no correct path in life” "Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself” "There’s no one I trust more” "Uh, do you have time to grab lunch?”
>Adam Rosner looking like he is about to cry out of anger
>Slenderman sized horse
>Horse sized Slenderman
>Vinnie being offended.
>Adam’s dad as Slenderman bringing pizza
>Vinnie’s septum ring
>Was Slenderman bullied?
>Was HBO bullied?
>Adam screaming gently UwU
>Rikki’s short hair
>VINNIE’S AMAZING BROTHER. bless his heart.
>Lee chewing on his nails for 2 hours.
>Lee’s evil laugh as he plays detective around on the Internet
>Slender Mansion™ over the Slender lake™
>C o l u m b i n e v i b e s n o j o k e
>“HABIT is Evan’s baby”
>Was Observer Bullied? *Adam cringes into the void*
> Serious documentary featuring Deviantart, Wattpad , tumblr and Google +.
>How to basic
>10.000 cats . jfc
>Origins of SCRINIARII’s fries.
>Adam going midly Noah on the documemetary.
>Rikki’s amazing shinny teeth.
>O U T R A G E
>Internet is evil and it’s bad.
>Adam’s ring on Lee’s finger
>Inspirational stories in the Q&A . Thank you all those were amazing.
>Apparently everyone loves MSI
>Slenderman in sneakers.
>Cats did 9/11
>Cats did slenderman.
>E M O T I O N A L E A R T H Q U A K E
>What color is slenderman’s white horse?
>Adam delighted by Snoopy.
>THERE WERE NO RED FLAGS
>Stabbers and their ocs.
>“This feels like a fucking fever dream, guys. ” - Adam Rosner ,2017[Colorized ]
>HBO bullied the Internet
Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself, publicly. Then, you have to send this to ten of your favorite followers. (non-negotiable, positivity is cool~) 🌈🌈
1) My writing! Okay, like 75% of the time I like my writing. The rest of the time I’m like, let’s put you in the queue and edit you in the morning
2) I read very fast. Previous to really doubling down on my writing time, I went through ~120+ books a year (not including comic, rereads, or books I abandoned before finishing)
3) My tastes. I used to be one of those people who finished everything the started reading, had to read all the books in a series….and then I realized I have so many books I want to read that I didn’t need to waste my time on things I didn’t enjoy
4) I’m good at book recommendations. This has the caveat of: I get better at it the better I know you, but I’m pretty good at guessing what people will like. And I don’t just recommend things because *I* like them, but based rather on what I know that person likes.
5) I’m also really good at gift giving. For similar reasons, but also I tend to write down gift giving ideas throughout the year