The Marsh House in season 1 of the walking dead game was based off of a real hotel in Savannah called The Marshall House, which is believed to be haunted
“The Marshall Hotel is believed to be one of the most haunted hotels not just in Georgia, but in the entire United States. Modern-day guests have reported seeing a young man holding his very own severed arm and looking for someone who can help him reattach it… Taps have been known to turn on spontaneously, door knobs rattle without any reason, and the sound of children playing and running down the hallway, are to name just a few of the reports here”
this is around the corner from my grandparents’ house. I always go on a walk to see this beauty. sadly, it isn’t in great shape. the owner inherited it, doesn’t live there or take care of it, & refuses to sell it. a real shame.
My Review of The Originals 4x04 - Keepers of the House
How do you stop a mystical evil that has come to perform rituals in order to get stronger? Well that’s an answer The Originals are going to have to find, because I’m officially out of ideas.
This episode we learned that this new evil is called, wait for it - The Hollow. What that is, who the hell knows. The only thing I do know is I get more confused trying to figure it out.
I don’t know if this “villain” will beat Lucien, because by far his been the best one on The Originals, but I will say that I’m super intrigued with this season’s storyline. And after 4 seasons that’s an impressive thing, because by now most shows completely fall apart regrading storyline. So well done to The Originals for still being able to compel (no pun intended) the audience with exciting stories and characters.
- Favourite Scenes
1. The Ending For me the ending was where it really got me invested in the episode. I’m not saying it was a bad episode, but there was something about it that wasn’t as exciting as the last 3. Overall the storyline is very much interesting and it wasn’t until the scenes between Hope cutting to Marcel that really increased the “what the hell is happening” factor.
Like I said up above we now have a name for this evil and it seems like it’s linked itself to Marcel and Klaus, which makes me super anxious because those two are such powerful characters (in their one way). Whatever this thing is, Hope very much still seems to be in the middle of it and that is what made the last scene so compelling. Plus the song they used in the background was spot on and made it haunting.
2. Freya I’m actually intrigued to see if Freya’s plan/mission to weaken Marcel will work. Every since we were first introduced to Freya, she’s been nothing but a bad-ass who is very much capable of looking out for herself, and more importantly doesn’t hesitate to do what’s necessary to protect her family. That’s what I love about her. She never shy’s away from making the difficult decisions and she stays strong in who she is.
3. Klaus and Hope Anyone else say aw multiple times when Klaus called Hope sweetheart, or when she calls him dad? Those two make my heart melt and I love the bonding moments. There is nothing more to say about Klaus and Hope, expect for the fact he’d go to the ends of the earth to protect his little girl, and we see that every time Klaus looks at Hope.
Bring on more father-daughter scenes, because I’m so here for them!
- Least Favourite Scene There wasn’t any particularly least favourite scene, not one that I can remember anyway. But I guess what I didn’t like was the fact Rebekah and Kol were no longer around. I know, I know why that is. But I still feel like the episode would have been more enjoyable if they were there to help with it all. I’m sure at some point (fingers crossed) that they’ll be back, so I’m hoping it’s soon and I’m praying that if/when they do the writers don’t end up killing one of them - cough, cough Kol -.
I guess what I’m trying to say is I love the dynamic and show more when we have all (well minus Finn, Esther and Mikael) Originals together. Because the show is called The Originals and as far as I’m aware they’re still so much more stories to be told about each Original family member who has lived for 1,000 years. So that’s a hint to the CW to renew the show for a 5th season!
- My rating of the episode (it will be a rating out of 10) I will rate this episode 7 and a half/10
- Favourite quote/line KLAUS: Our home, once the proud of our family now a flop house
I’m done. Some Tyler Joseph in adventure time style because why not? I tried drawing him in the clothes he used for the Tear in My Heart and House of Gold videos (which is where I got inspired from) I tried to turn this into a gif but I just couldn’t do it. Oh well. Hope you guys like. They’re transparent so feel free to use any of them. I might draw Josh one too. What do you guys think?