THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IS HERE you are sunlight and I moon DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING I want adventure in the great wide somewhere FIYEEEEEERO come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT it's the circle of life I CAN'T FIND USNAVI!
Earlier today I was at work and Can You Feel The Love Tonight came on the radio and this was my very first thought! The funny thing is, within minutes of showing my friends my idea, they saw someone else on Tumblr had had a similar idea that hadn’t been drawn yet! Weird coincidence! I guess Viktor and Yuri aren’t the only ones just plain waiting for those two to sort it out.
* the fast talking/rapping(?) in ya got trouble
* the last little bit of non stop where everyone sings over each other
* when adult simba swings in like a badass for the last couple line of hakuna matata
* The harmonies in letters
* The key change in waving through a window
* The key change in what you own
* key changes in general tbh
* “strike! strike! strike strIKE STRIKE STRIKE”
* the harmonies in blackout and THOSE NOTES THEY HOLD FOREVER OMG
* “he’s not here. I AM HERE”
* The final chorus of do you hear the people sing
* The entire song of purple summer tbh
* “I hope you’re happy… my… friend”