What we forget about the elements
- Fire - Aries, Leo, Sagittarius: Fire is not just limitless energy that gives and gives, these Signs are not the joyous, endlessly outgoing people they are portrayed to be. Fire is also the Element of destruction, hunger and pain. Fire Signs are not just happy go lucky kids, they're hungry for power, they're determined, they're not to be reckoned with.
- Earth - Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn: Earth is the Element of support and cold strength but without the proper care and attention Earth becomes lifeless, unable to create and maintain the way these Signs are meant to. Earth Signs need interaction, attention, and care the same as all other Elements to stay as strong as they are.
- Air - Gemini, Libra, Aquarius: Air is known for its focus on the mental and avoidance of emotion but these are not the mechanical people they are often portrayed as. Air Signs need to interact with others, to speak and communicate about all things, including emotion. Connecting with others is always key to this Element. They are warm and open, not cold or inhuman.
- Water - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces: "Emotional" is the word that comes to mind when most think of Water Signs but we often misinterpret "emotional" for "sad" or "weak". Water Signs feel their every emotion: rage, desire, joy - every single one - as if it were a tidal wave. They are in touch with their true selves and there is nothing more powerful than that.
- *Remember to check your dominant element*