let’s not allow Ricky Ticky Taffy to pull our tiny, close-knit corner of the fandom apart. Love him, hate him, indifferent to him - it doesn’t matter. We all agree that Mark coming back would be the dream, but, until (DON’TTELLMEITWON’T) that happens, let’s be kind to one another, okay?
One step at a time, sinners. We’ll get through this all together, or not at all. I adore each and every one of you, and, as always, my “open-door” policy stands. I’m here for you - every last one of you.
* … * y’know, peppy, i’m about done with the nice act. i’ve managed to stay calm this whole time, but now you’re really pissed me off. * you’re calling ME pathetic?? look at you! you’ve been living here for who knows how long, just like a homeless bum! you’ve no job, no place to call your own, and you’ve probably mouthed off at anyone who told you off. i can tell you’ve also never trained, since taffy was the one who motivated you to join the guard. * you really have no idea how great your real life is with your brother. but now, look at you. you’re a damn wreck and you know it.
* you really think you’re the only one here who’s had a sh&tty life?? think again, pep. * my whole life, i’ve been living without hope. in underfell, no one gives a sh&t about you, and it’s kill or be killed. the fact that i’m alive right here is sort of miraculous, when you think about it. * i don’t know what kind of stuff you went through during this life, and i’d rather not know. but guess what? your REAL life, the one with taffy is pretty much the opposite of now. in THAT life, you’re second-in-command of the royal guard, you’ve got a fantastic baking career, and to top all that, you’re an uncle to a niece and two nephews. you’re one of the kindest people i’ve ever met, and you’ve saved my tail bone more than once. you are the great papyrus.
* my life was getting to be kinda great, too, y’know? i was a dad and i had the sweetest skeleton - your brother - for a mate. do you have any idea how much taffy loved you? he’d go to hell and back for your sake. * but…h-how do you think it feels to lose all that, huh? hurts pretty f&cking bad, don’t ya think? a-and i think you know, seeing you lost your family. * i lost my family, too, peppy. i lost the one thing that i held so dear to me. you’ve lost them too, even if you don’t think so. and the fact that you’re blowing all this off pisses me off even more.
* Y-YOU’RE STILL LYING! I DON’T BELIEVE YOU! THE ONLY THING I’VE LOST IS MY PARENTS! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE??
* still don’t believe me, huh? f-fine. * you’re only doing that because i’m the only one talking to you. but let’s have all these people watching us tell you all about taffy and your real life and let’s see if you’ll believe us then.
I’m taking my dad to see Star Wars today. He’s pretty excited. He loves Harrison Ford and said to me “I hope Disney make all the movies quickly because Ford isn’t getting any younger and it would be a shame if he died before they made the sequels. I mean what will they do? Who else will play Han Solo?”