1) Alexander Hamilton - What’s your name?
2) Aaron Burr, Sir - Are you extroverted or introverted?
3) My Shot - What do you want to do with your life?
4) The Story of Tonight - Do you want to be famous?
5) The Schuyler Sisters - Do you have siblings?
6) Farmer Refuted - Are you a pacifist?
7) You’ll Be Back - Have you ever been dumped?
8) Righthand Man - Who would you ride or die for?
9) A Winter’s Ball - Do you consider yourself attractive?
10) Helpless - Do you believe in love at first sight?
11) Satisfied - Have you ever wanted someone you can’t have?
12) The Story of Tonight (Reprise) - Do you want to get married?
13) Wait for It - Do you believe in destiny?
14) Stay Alive - Has anyone ever stood up on your behalf?
15) Ten Duel Commandments - Do you have a motto or code you live by?
16) Meet Me Inside - Have you ever been suspended from school or work?
17) That Would Be Enough - What do you need to be happy?
18) Guns and Ships - What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
19) History Has Its Eyes on You - What is your biggest mistake?
20) Yorktown - What is your greatest accomplishment?
21) What Comes Next - Do you keep in contact with your exes?
22) Dear Theodosia - Do you want children?
23) Nonstop - What’s something you’re good at?
24) What’d I Miss - Have you ever lived in a different country than where you live now?
25) Cabinet Battle #1 - Do you think the rights of the individual should be prioritized over the needs of the community?
26) Take a Break - What’s the farthest distance you’ve ever traveled from home?
27) Say No to This - What is your opinion on prostitution?
28) The Room Where It Happens - Do you want to work in politics?
29) Schuyler Defeated - Have you ever been betrayed by a friend?
30) Cabinet Battle #2 - Do you prefer to mind your own business or get involved in other people’s drama?
31) Washington On Your Side - Who is your biggest supporter?
32) One Last Time - Where do you want to retire to?
33) I Know Him - Are you petty?
34) The Adams Administration - Who do you hate most in the whole world?
35) We Know - Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn’t do?
36) Hurricane - Have you ever experienced a natural disaster?
37) The Reynolds Pamphlet - Have you ever published anything?
38) Burn - Would you stay with someone who cheated on you?
39) Blow Us All Away - Have you ever fired a gun?
40) Stay Alive (Reprise) - What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
41) It’s Quiet Uptown - How do you deal with the loss of a loved one?
42) The Election of 1800 - Who would you choose to lead your country?
43) Your Obedient Servant - Who in your life has hurt you the most?
44) Best of Wives and Best of Women - Who in the world do you admire the most?
45) The World Was Wide Enough - Are you a forgiving person?
46) Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story - What do you want to be remembered for?
47) Valley Forge - What’s been the worst experience of your life so far?
48) Tomorrow There’ll Be More of Us - Is there a cause you would die for?
49) No John Trumbull - Do you work better alone or in groups?
50) Let It Go - What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
51) One Last Ride - What’s your favorite line in a song?
52) Congratulations - What is the biggest thing you’ve ever had to give up?
53) Dear Theodosia (Reprise) - Do you think you could be a single parent?
54) Cabinet Battle #3 - Is there something you know you’re hypocritical about?
Brooklyn nine nine season 4 episode 16 is titled “The Last Ride” which is also the title of the last episode of parks and recreation which was created by the same person and took place in 2017. Well… it’s 2017. So what if… and this could be a stretch… what if there is some sort of crossover. It could be as minor as someone reading a headline about, “Former members of Pawnee parks department take one last ride together… blah blah blah ” or something.
I know this Is a LONG LONG shot but you never know. Dan Goor is a mysterious man.
You will not be able to convince me that Blackwatch isn’t actually full of children. Sure all the agents are 100% deadly and efficient at what they do, but when they ain’t on missions or not doing their god damn jobs, they all degrade to fucking 5 year olds.
Reyes is less of a commander and more of a glorified babysitter.
concept: series ends with wedding. after kiss some b-rated disney villain wreaks havoc upon the town. MAJOR eyerolls n shrugs from everyone then emma pulls a sword out from under her dress (magic?) and charges into battle. tired pirate boy just wants to enjoy some cake. camera pans overhead out to the entire group of friends and family watching/cheering/screaming as emma is still charging forward. cut to black. end.