Hello! Here is a full master list of all the letters in Dear Evan Hansen! Bellow each letter link I have a description of each letter and when it’s used in the play. If you see any missing, message me and I’ll add it to the list! I also included extra material at the end of the list. **Act two letters may contain spoilers!**
Note: This is a work in progress, and is actively being worked on!
- The most famous letter of the show. Evan wrote this letter in the computer lab on the first day of school, after a phone call with his mom. He printed it out and was found by Connor Murphy. After a short conversation with Evan, Connor asks if the letter is his. He begins to read it and sees the part about his sister, Zoe. Connor becomes mad and blows up on Evan. Evan pleads to get the letter but Connor takes it with him. This is mistaken by the Murphy’s as Connor’s last words or his suicide note.
i’ve struggled with anxiety, most of my life. lucky enough for me, even though i still have anxiety and i have my bad days, i’m working through it and i’m in the best place i’ve ever been
i owe some of that to dear evan hansen, because it pushed me to want to get better
i’ve heard so so so many people say the same thing, and i started thinking
i want to do a video/note project for the dear evan hanse cast and crew. i know so many people want to be able to thank them for everything that they’ve done.
if you’re interested in participating keep reading;
• you can either make a video of you thanking them (30 seconds-2 minutes unless you really wanna make it longer) or you can send me what you want to say to them
• give me your name/account names/age if you want/where you’re from. if you don’t feel comfortable giving some/any of that info out just say “anonymous” at the end! nothing wrong with that!
• if you decide to write it out, i will make a slide of your thank you note
• include your favorite song/scene from the show if you’ve seen it!
• email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (or if there’s a preferred way to send it to me, message me and we’ll work it out!)
• it doesn’t have to be a thank you note, just anything you’ve always wanted to say to the cast/crew!
• submit your story by about august 1st! that’ll give me time to finish editing it before i start school and give you guys a few months to get your stuff in!
send this to people you think would like to join/share this on other social media platforms if you would like to!
i will add all of these onto a video on some blank CDs, and i will either mail them to the theatre, or i will give it right to them if i see the show this fall!
please reblog this to get it around, so we can thank these incredible people for all they’ve done for us
SOOO, IT’S TIME TO MAKE #AIMHTo3Million HAPPEN SO THIS DECLARATION OF LOVE CAN FINALLY GET TO 3M AND WHY NOT EVEN THE MOST RETWEETED RT FROM ALL TIME. PLEASE LOOK UP THE TIMES AND DATES ABOVE TO SEE WHEN YOU DO HAVE TO TWEET THE HASTAG TO MAKE IT TREND. UNRT AND RT, QUOTE THE TWEET, CREATE AND USE SAVED ACC, BUT MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
You know what we can do…There is a channel on Youtube called Fine Brothers Entertainment and they have a React channel. They reacted to sott. We can request them to have adults react to Just Hold on or Lyric Breakdown of JHO and that would be a good exposure to his music especially before the single drops. They have 15 million subs and have a good amount of views on their videos. Their audience is diverse too.
Hey, Hello, Hi. It’s me Addy. I think there are artists out there who are underrated and that everyone should know about. My little larries unite project turned out to be more about writers and fics than anything else so I wanted to provide a space where I could talk with you about the artists that I love and my top five fan arts/edits/manips from them. I will post the links to every fan art within each post. I’ll do it as regularly as I can. As always, don’t hesitate to link me to an underrated artist!
Since it’s the first time I do this, I want to start with a bang: Gina @twopoppies On top of being a wonderful big hearted person and a true friend, she’s also a very talented artist with a very cheeky humour. Without further ado, here’s my top 5 from her.
It kind of speak for itself, but what the drawing symbolises makes my Louie/Larrie heart melt at what should be. I can’t help but want to tag this #soon. Gina’s love for Louis is undeniable and it shows in every art but here in particular.
This is a fan art Gina drew for Where Your Heart Is, a fic that I have co-written. Not only did she suggest the whole scene, she also made it perfect with this piece. She managed to capture a very intimate moment and made the emotions transpire too. Little fun fact, Harry was in boxers in the original drawing and when it didn’t fit the description she added jeans, because Harry and Louis can’t touch in the fic. This is how detail oriented she is. The woman makes jeans appear (but more often she makes them dissapear, let’s be real xD )
I think Gina managed to capture how cheeky real Harry can be. This is the most “him” fan art I ever stumbled upon ever. This is just one of many sides of him, but we’re so used to see his aethetic side nowadays, that I’m really happy she captured this more carefree side.
Despite the romantic message the thing I like the most in this one is the little detail that you wouldn’t notice at first glance: Louis’ power stance and the way Harry’s feet are positionned (slightly inward). Of course, their tattoos aligning is an added bonus.
Art is always open to interpretation. Sometimes Gina adds backgrounds, I’m glad she didn’t here, because I can imagine for myself what is happening. Personally depending on my mood,I like to imagine that they’re starring at fireworks, or the Mona Lisa, or watching Louis’ siblings playing in the backyard. Mostyl I like to imagine them starring at their bright future together.
To see all of Gina fan arts click here. Please, go and tell her how amazing she is.
Fans created the “Bandana Project”, in which fans had to wear a bandana of a certain color depending on which member of the band they prefer.
Harry wore a blue bandana during that day, and also during the concert.