Headcanon for how a fight between Saladin/Jolder were to play out:
- Saladin gets very quiet when he’s angry. Lots of sighs, stony glares, stage whispers.
- Jolder, on the other hand, becomes very garrulous, expounding on her point of view at great length because she just wants that great lunk to understand where she’s coming from.
- Saladin sees this as browbeating.
- Jolder just keeps charging on.
-Saladin fixates on one tiny part of Jolder’s speeches to take offense at. Wilful misinterpretation is a distinct possibility.
- Jolder gets derailed into a conversation about whether he’s too easily offended (he is).
- Saladin goes into a massive sulk.
- Jolder eventually removes herself from the situation because she suspects he actually wants her to go and speak to him again but she’s not going to validate that kind of behaviour.
- Saladin continues sulking but actually wants Jolder to come and speak to him again.
- Jolder leaves him to stew while she punches things to let off steam.
- Saladin continues to stew.
- Someone sensible like Radegast will tell him to stop cutting off his nose to spite his face.
- More stewing until Saladin acknowledges how miserable he is.
- Jolder will come home to discover some gesture on his part; all her weapons and armour newly polished for example, or she’s suddenly in possession of a new set of eyeliners.
- Jolder will tell him she’s sorry too. She wishes he was more willing to say it verbally but she knows how proud he is so she’ll take it.
Headcanon for how a fight between Saladin/Shaxx would play out: