I am stealing the idea from @fangirlingtodeath513 because it’s just too good to pass up and I hope they don’t mind.
The rules are to list 10 of your favorite female characters from 10 different fandoms, and then tag 10 different people.
1. Rose Tyler (DOCTOR WHO): because when I got into Doctor Who she was the companion and I fell madly in love with the character and now I am a whovian.
2. Anya Kom Trikru (The 100) because Dichen Lachman is perfect and Anya left us far too soon
3. Jessica Jones: (Jessica Jones) I wanted to be a private detective for a time when I was a kid, and she is the most badass one there is.
4. Morgana (Merlin) first because it’s frigging Morgana and also because I would die for Katie McGrath’s jaw. Look how perfectly cutting it is.
5. Sidney Bristow (ALIAS) if she isn’t badass I dunno who is. Also one of my biggest gay crushes of all time.
6. Sameen Shaw (Person of Interest) I loved POI from season one, but her appearance turned the love dial up to 11. I wish I could kick ass half as well.
7. Rosita Bustillos (Wynonna Earp) I want Rosita back, I want her to come back and save the day when it looks like the rest of the gang is doomed and I’d love for EA to show us that a bad choice made in fear doesn’t define a person. If she could possible come back in the midst of some chemical related shenanigan even better.
8. Lin Beifong (Legend of Korra) let’s face it, she’s as grumpy as me without coffee and I adore her.
9. Olivia Benson (Law & Order SVU) Hands down my favorite police detective in the history of tv. Some of SVU’s episodes have questionable writing, but I love Olivia and her drive.
10. Naevia (Spartacus) not only because she manages to survive the intrigue of the House of Batiatus, but also because she picks up arms herself. She isn’t the token lover for Crixus but his equal. (Can’t find a gif unfortunately)