11 Questions To Ask and Answer
So, I was tagged by @canadiangold for this tag game! Thank you!! ^_^
1. What musical instrument do you play or wish you could play?
I’ve always wished I could play the guitar! I love 70s rock, and the guitar solos in the songs of some of my favorite bands are something I’ve always wanted to learn how to play! I played piano for ten years, but then I dropped it and switched to choir. Then, the years just kind of flew by, and all of a sudden, I’m 22 and I can only claim I’ve played a few “hard” level songs on Garage Band III… Maybe I’ll learn someday!
2. Tell us the short version of your most embarrassing moment and your most proud moment.
Proud: I just graduated with university and latin honors from college!
Embarrassing: I tripped up the main stairs in my high school on the first day in a shortish dress and flashed probably 10 people on my way down. Not pretty…
3. Given an unlimited budget and a month free of responsibility, where would you go and what would you do?
I would buy my dream car (a 1968 Camaro Rally Sport in Grenada Gold) and drive it all around Europe! (Castles… I would visit lots and lots of castles…)
4. How far would you be willing to travel to meet an internet friend irl for a weekend?
Any distance for my friends! <3
5. Are you getting into a new style of music or a new artist these days? Tell us about ‘em.
My bestie Robyn ( @the-heart-alchemist) got me into RWBY, and I’ve absolutely fallen in love with the soundtrack! She also got me hooked on Niall Horan and Harry Styles’ respective new singles! (No shame!) Otherwise, I just kind of add songs to my playlist as I go.
6. What would you like your room/house to smell like when you get back after a day at work/at school/running errands/etc?
Lavender. It reminds me of visiting Provence, and it just is the most comforting and calming smell to me.
7. A generous family member just gave you $1000. What’re you going to do with the money?
Practical me: Put it into savings.
Impractical me: Blow it all on my Riza Hawkeye cosplay if I get a chance to go to NYCC this year!
8. How far have you flown? Have you ever flown international/intercontinental? Are you afraid of flying?
I love flying! I was legit 2 months old the first time I flew in an airplane. The farthest I’ve flown is probably is somewhere in Europe to Minneapolis. I’ve flown a ridiculous amount both internationally and intercontinentally.
9. How many countries have you visited? Which was your favorite? In which would you like to live until retirement age?
Oh boy.. Let’s see. I’ve visited quite a few U.S. states (30ish), Canada, Mexico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, St. Barths, St. Kitts and Nevis, Italy, England, Ireland, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, France, Netherlands, and Hungary, My favorite is France, and I could live in Paris until the day I die.
10. What’re 3-ish things on your wishlist these days?
Finding a job post-grad, renting an apartment, and traveling somewhere new! (Pretty basic but that’s what I’ve got!)
11. Tell us about 2 things on your bucket list. If you don’t have a bucket list, what’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t?
Visit Japan during cherry blossom season, and getting my pilot’s license!
Oh boy… Now I have to come up with 11 of my own??? I’ll try!
1. What was the first tv show, cartoon, or movie that you first remember falling in love with? Do you remember why?
2. Where’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
3. If you could be dropped into any show’s storyline for a day, which show and which episode would it be? Why?
4. What does the smell of rain remind you of?
5. Do you have any useless, but interesting talents?
6. If you could have any pet (real or imaginary), what would it be and what would you name it?
7. What’s your favorite number?
8. What’s your favorite quote?
9. If you like poetry, who’s your favorite poet and/or poem?
10. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve witnessed in a restaurant?
11. What’s the most interesting fact you know?
Haha I tried to be as original as possible, but I think I failed a little bit… Anyway, I tag @the-heart-alchemist, @annaleigh, @queenxolivier, @littleblackrose, @gomboc123, @thestaffofra, @sokilokii, @hawkeyedflame, @teslaswife, @excitable-nugget, and @marieclaw if you guys want to do it! ^_^