“Thinking it unnecessary to disturb your esteemed repose, we have proceeded in advance to make requisite preparations, and shall await your respected person at the Green Dragon Inn, Bywater, at 11 a.m. sharp. Trusting that you will be punctual,
“We have the honour to remain
“Yours deeply “Thorin & Co.”
1. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
2. Berenstain Bears by Stan & Jan Berenstain
3. Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. Bailey School Kids by Debbie Dadey & Marcia Jones
6. Goin’ Someplace Special by Patricia McKissack
7. Matilda by Roald Dahl
8. BFG by Roald Dahl
9. Madeline by Ludwig & John Bemelmans
10. 1984 by George Orwell
11. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
12. Arthur series by Marc Brown
13. Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer
15. Dr. Seuss books
16. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
17. Froggy series by Jonathan London
18. Black Lagoon series by Mike Thaler
19. Flat Stanley series by Jeff Brown
20. The Magic School Bus series by J. C., N. E. K., L. N., J. P., & R. C.
21. Little Miss Spider series by David Kirk
22. Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
23. The Watsons Go To Birmingham -1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis
24. A Bad Case of Stripes
25. Friendle by Andrew Clements
Alright, its listed!! I’m selling a first edition of the silmarillion for $20 in my etsy shop, since I am very broke and I dont currently have need for a book I don’t read (yes, I have read the silmarillion, its one of my absolute favorites, but i read an ex library copy because I don’t want to damage this mint copy).
In the months after the rebuild had started to regain trust between the Kingdoms, King Thranduil had opened his library to any Dwarf who wished to visit, outwardly claiming to share their histories in hopes of dissolving the ignorance between their cultures, though his true reason having a more selfish desire masked in friendship with the Dwarves.
A certain pair of purple eyes had been tracking his movements through his life and that of his lineage, a mere seamstress in his town, one that would randomly appear and vanish again just as quickly, so when those eyes were spotted behind the bars of his prison he did everything in his power to keep you well within his sights, fueled his bottled rage when your group had escaped.