like for jyrus, reblog for jandi, comment for both!!
i just would really like to see how big the ships are! i personally ship jyrus just because of the way jandi is written, and you can see that if you take a one scroll through my blog! i feel like i’ve seen it a million times, and it’s like watching paint dry. i think jyrus has a unique view if they actually go through with the whole cyrus thing. but anyways, you can do this if you want, i just kinda want to see!
Funny story how tom holland became spider-man in case you didn’t know. They were having potential actors do scenes with rdj and Chris evans to see who would have the best chemistry. They were chatting and tom holland told them he did gymnastics and could do a back flip from standing position. Naturally Chris Evans and rdj were excited and wanted to see it RIGHT THERE and now while Kevin feige and some of the marvel lawyers were more worried about holland getting potentially injured. After Chris Evans, Robert Downey jr, and tom holland’s insistence, they agreed to let him try. He landed it successfully and got a standing ovation from Evans and Downey getting their seal of approval and basically the job. After all nobody, not even the head of marvel is gonna turn down captain America’s and iron man’s first choice for spidey. Whether you are a dc fan or marvel fan I think you can appreciate how this happened
*glaring* -is the greatest player in the world. He's the best captain ever and we have the best chemistry. Our chemistry is amazing. Also we're really good friends off the ice, for sure. I'd make a joke about playing against him except it hurts too much. Hey, do you think Connor would consider German citizenship or playing for Team Europe? He's just so fast man, I'm just trying to keep up and be the best player I can be so I can be better for Connor because he deserves everything in the world, you know?
*beaming* -is so big and strong, have you seen him? He's so big and has such a presence on the ice, throwing that big body of his around. He's the most underrated player in the world ever. Make sure you mention that okay? He's so good and strong, you know? He's unbelievable. He doesn't get enough credit. I should probably talk more about him so people know how awesome he is. I love Leon. There is literally nothing I don't love about that guy.
Jesper x Wylan is the greatest gay ship in existence. Period. They are made in heaven and have the best chemistry in existence.
Kaz Brekker is the coolest cat on the block.
Kaz Brekker is in love with Inej Ghafa
Inej Ghafa is in love with Kaz Brekker
Inej Ghafa worked in a brothel and can someone please just give credit for how many times her modesty was stolen, and what shit she had to go through
Nina Zenik is bisexual and a queen.
Nina Zenik is curvy and loves food.
Nina Zenik and Inej Ghafa need more moments.
Matthias Helvar is a polar bear and needs to be protected. Preferably by Nina Zenik
Nina and Jesper secretly meet up to discuss and play matchmaker for Kaz and Inej.
Matthias secretly gets along with Inej the most, simply because of her ability to sit quietly and not make vulgar/inappropriate comments. They usually sit and watch the sunrise together, without saying a word to each other. Nina thinks it’s cute.
I ran as fast as I could and hid behind a tree. I peeked from the side to see if he was following me and saw no one. He was right behind me. I thought. I faced back and waited for Peter to call out for me. I went to peek behind me again. Nothing. I turned back and -
“Ah!” I let out a high pitched scream. Peter Parker was hanging upside down from a low branch and laughing his brains out. “Peter! That wasn’t funny!” I crossed my arms.
Peter swung down from the tree. “Oh, come on Y/N. You have to admit that was pretty funny.” He gave me a grin, showing off the loss of his two front teeth.
“For you.” I said, still pouting. I turned around and walked away from Peter.
“Hey! Y/N! Wait!” Peter yelled out. I stopped and waited for him to catch up. He stood in front of me. “I’m sorry for scaring you.” He looked down at his shoes.
“Okay!” He looked up and I gave him an equally toothless grin. “Let’s go play another game! I’m thinking…tag! TAG YOU’RE IT!” I tapped his shoulder and ran off, laughing.
1. Talk about the first ship you ever had.
2. Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
3. What’s your current OTP?
4. What’s your current NOTP?
5. Do you have any poly ships?
6. How do you feel about love triangles?
7. How do you feel about RPF?
8. Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
9. Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
10. Do you ship any characters that have never met?
11. Talk about your favorite first kiss.
12. Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
13. Has a ship ever broken your heart?
14. How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
15. Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
16. Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
17. Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
18. Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
19. Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
20. Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
21. Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
22. Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
23. Which of your ships deserve better writing?
24. Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
25. Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
26. Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
27. Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
28. Does shipping come easily to you?
29. Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
30. Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
31. Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
32. Share five must-read fics.
33. Name your favorite fanartist(s).
34. Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
35. Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
36. Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
37. Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
38. Do you like and use ship names?
39. Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
40. If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?