Dean’s sweaty hands grip and re-grip the steering wheel as he surreptitiously looks over to the passengers side. It’s weird to be driving Cas’s truck, but he insisted under the pretense of letting the angel rest—”Like hell’m gonna let you drive home, Cas. Get in the car.”
Castiel stares listlessly out the window. Dean swallows thickly.
“…So, are we gonna talk about it?”
Dean’s heart is beating a mile a minute and he’s convinced he’s gonna be sick. When he side-eyes his angel (and he can say that now, because apparently the idiot loves him), Cas is gripping the edge of his trench so hard his knuckles are white.
“Castiel,” Dean says. His full name feels foreign on his tongue. “You–You can’t just leave me hangin’ here, man.”
For someone who out-massed and out-muscled most, Hunk could move with surprising delicacy when he set his mind to it. Keith had been in the line of fire - figuratively and literally - enough by now not to startle when Hunk’s voice piped up right at his side, but the serene smile on Hunk’s face told Keith that he’d been caught. His fixation on the beings clustered throughout the ballroom had left him blind to Hunk’s approach.
“I’m fine,” was Keith’s curt reply.
Six years was a long enough time for both to know that Keith meant no offense and Hunk took none; Hunk laughed and pointed to the small plate in Keith’s left hand.
“You may be fine, but what about that poor napkin?”
Keith’s right hand stilled. The napkin on his plate had been torn into a fine crumble, the victim of a racing mind and a need to fidget.
“I guess I’m a bit bored,” he conceded.
That wasn’t quite it though, and Keith’s words must have been even less convincing than his voice, given the way Hunk shook his head and let out a short hum. Keith sent up a prayer that Hunk would question no further, and for once the universe seemed to answer: Hunk opened his mouth, and at that exact moment, a familiar voice rose up from the other side of the room.
“Hunk! This one requests your presence for the purposes of an introduction!”
Even in a room crowded with aliens of all types, Shay stood out from the rest. Like Hunk, she towered over the more diminutive species present, and it was as impossible to miss her waving hand as it was to miss the way Hunk’s smile softened as he waved back.
“Well, I guess I gotta go over there for a bit, but try not to be a wallflower all night. Go ask Pidge to dance or something.”
Keith blinked, then whipped around to face Hunk, scowl fixed to deliver, but Hunk had already begun to leave as stealthily as he’d arrived.
Summary: Life with James “Bucky” Barnes was supposed to be the American Dream, until you accidentally become the target of a well-known drug pusher with no reservations about putting a bullet in both your heads. Now on the lam, the two of you will go to extraordinary lengths to survive. 1990s AU
The sun was just beginning to peek out from behind the clouds as you crossed the parking lot back towards the motel. You stopped, watching traffic go by. Opening the pack of cigarettes, you stuck it between your lips and lit, taking a moment to yourself. The wind cooled your face, tinting your cheeks pink. Fingers numb, toes curled, you stared at Bucky’s truck, sitting in the parking lot across the street.
Thomas Brodie-Sangster Imagine: “More Than Your Best Friend”
Request:“Can you please do one with line 53 and 76 if you have time? Thanks.” “Darling, stop” & “Come here.”
Word Count: 3,565 (Requester wanted a more developed story that also had Thomas’s POV and didn’t seem rushed or forced, and since I like more developed stories too, this ended up long.)
“Tommmyyyyy,” you shouted excitedly, and very loudly, across the halls, waving your arm in the air as obnoxiously as possible in order to catch his attention. Thomas’s head rose as soon as he heard that familiar voice, his countenance shifting warmly as soon as he saw his best friend waving at him. He smiled brightly and pushed his hair out of his face happily.
“Y/N,” he greeted you, sweeping you into a warm hug. You wrapped your arms around his strong back and crushed him back teasingly. You pulled away and pouted, “I haven’t seen you in a week, and that’s all you’ve got?” You linked your arms in his bracingly and pulled him along into your next class. “Come on, you need to tell me everything about your vacation.”
Thomas turns to look down at you warily, amused at how sprightly you managed to be at 8 in the morning. “Well… There’s not much to tell,” he put simply.
You dropped your bag on your desk and sunk in your chair grumpily. “Oh come on,” you whined. You leaned forward and grinned mischievously. “No cute girls? No wild nights spent drinking on the beach?”
Thomas rolled his eyes and punched you on the arm frustratedly. “Darling, stop. You know you’re the only one for me,” he laughed wickedly, masking his own dismay hastily. He then winked in your direction, eliciting a mock show of surprise and flattery from you.
“Oh, Thomas, how did you know? I’m absolutely in love with you,” you joked back.
Thomas flushed slightly at these words and fell quiet. He changed the subject hurriedly. “Mmm yes, and given up on Dylan? Doubt it.”
You blushed at the mention of the boy you had recently grown close to. “Well if you won’t spill any juicy details… I will. Dylan invited me to his big party this weekend!” You could hard keep out a girlish squeal at the end of your sentence. Thomas could tell you had been bursting to tell him all day. He tried to look happy for you, but, failing miserably, he cocked an eyebrow and remarked through gritted teeth, “Are you asking for my blessing?”
You averted your gaze from Thomas’s steady one. You coughed awkwardly. “Well it’d be nice to make some sort of effort to like him, or get to know him, for my sake.” You couldn’t help the annoyed glare you were flashing at Thomas when your teacher walked into the classroom.
Thomas glanced down thoughtfully, the apologetic guilt written all over his face, and opened his mouth to correct you when –
“Alright, ladies and gentlemen, open your textbooks to page 492. Let’s begin.”
The hallways were as tightly packed as ever, which annoyed Thomas to no end. He couldn’t find you or Ki Hong anywhere. Thomas snaked his way through the lunch room and sat down on his typical lunch table. It wasn’t long before Ki Hong and you showed up… With Dylan trailing at your side.
Thomas groaned inwardly as Dylan nodded in his direction and sat down next to you. “How’s it hangin, man?”
Thomas hated his little eye wink and that cocky smile he always flashed. “Never better,” Thomas replied icily. You flitted your eyes between the two boys, waiting for a sparring match to erupt. Ki Hong stared, eyebrows raised, mouth hanging open slightly in a failed attempt to understand why Thomas and Dylan were being so cold to one another.
Dylan didn’t spare Thomas a second glance, and instead turned to you, cuddling up to your shoulder with his and looking at you with a light smirk. “So, what are you wearing at the party Friday?” He flirted.
You blushed and pulled away slightly, rolling your eyes playfully. You noticed Dylan had recently been flirtatious, but it had never been in front of your friends, so you hadn’t cared. Now, suddenly, you felt quite self-conscious. You placed your hand on his arm warningly. “Not now, Dylan…” You whispered in a low voice, turning away from the boys sitting across from you.
Dylan smirked, his light brown eyes flashing darkly as he saw the shy, soft side of you that you kept so well hidden. “Only for you, babe,” he chuckled, letting the matter drop. Thomas clenched his jaw lividly as Dylan ran his hand up your thigh teasingly. You laced your hand in Dylan’s to get him to stop playing his not so subtle game. “I said, not now.” You growled at him, turning to look at him dead in the eye.
Dylan simply smirked, pulling back and drawing himself to full height. “Only because you begged,” he replied, even though he was stung. He didn’t understand why you were being so detached now that you were around your friends. They all had seen you sitting together before… all except Thomas.
Dylan turned suddenly and focused his attention on Thomas. “Hey man, I’m having a party this weekend. I already invited (Y/N) here, why don’t you and Ki Hong come along too –” he turned to Ki Hong, who was barely paying him any mind, “– and bring your girlfriends, yeah?” He didn’t pause to wait for an answer, merely rose from the table, clapped Thomas’s back, and with that he was off.
Thomas turned to face you and Ki Hong in a daze. Ki Hong stared back at him and just blinked. “What just happened?”
“I think Dylan just invited you to his party,” you replied slowly, analyzing your friend’s slow reactions.
Thomas let out a low whistle and slunk back in the bench, shaking his head spitefully. “Did he just ask us to bring girlfriends? What a douche.”
Ki Hong blinked again, before breaking his silence with, “I don’t even swing that way.”
Thomas cracked up.
“Tommy none of these dresses look good on me,” you whined from behind your closet door. Picking an outfit for Dylan’s party was proving harder than you thought, especially when Kaya, your best girlfriend, wasn’t there to give you advice. Instead, Thomas was waiting on you so that he could accompany you to the party, since Kaya was busy during the day and would meet you at the party a little later.
Thomas, hands stuffed inside his jeans pockets lazily, sighed and shook his head. “We’ve been at this for hours, (Y/N), just pick a dress… Why does it matter so much anyway, it’s just a party.”
You scoffed and popped your head out of the door indignantly. “It’s not just a party, it’s Dylan’s. As in the guy who has been flirting with me for weeks and has adorable puppy eyes I just can’t say no to.” You flashed a joking smile to let Thomas know you were kidding, but he knew there was at least some truth to what you said. It was true Dylan had his eyes set on you for weeks. You probably didn’t really like him back, but like you said yourself, you just couldn’t say no to his irresistible charms and good lucks. Thomas rolls his eyes at the thought, annoyed that you were carrying on with such a self-absorbed brat.
“So are you going to come out today so we can actually attend the party or –” Thomas was cut off short as you opened the door and walked out with great fanfare.
You spun around once, flouncing, and then turned to Thomas, eyebrows raised. “So, is this okay?”
You asked with a curious sincerity in your voice and eyes that Thomas loved. He looked at you breathlessly, unable to say anything proper. “Um… wow – you look great.” His voice caught, and he pursed his lips before he let out breathlessly, “You look beautiful.”
You blushed. Thomas was always so sweet, but the way his eyes followed you made you shiver. He made you feel, well, beautiful. You shyly tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear and glanced at the ground for a second. “Thank you,” you whispered. You looked back up at Thomas, whose gaze still hadn’t left you. You took his hand hurriedly, trying to ignore the burning rising from your neck into your cheeks, and pulled him along with you. “Come on, let’s go see what all the fuss is about over this party.”
Pulling up to the party, you knew this was definitely not your scene. Music was blaring even as you took your first steps towards Dylan’s house. You gripped Thomas’s arm tighter as soon as you entered, strobe lights glaring and making it impossible to focus on anything or anyone. “Where do you suppose Kaya and Ki Hong are?” You yelled into Thomas’s ear.
“No idea, love.” Thomas looked down at you worriedly. “You know (Y/N), we can leave if you want.”
Your shoulders were tensed. “And miss out on the wild high school experience? Nah, we should stay.” You tried pushing your way past the innumerable bodies pressed against each other, each one holding a drink. You caught Thomas looking at one particularly wasted couple making out with each other, leaving not even an inch between each other.
“Maybe I should just get wasted, too,” you said jokingly. “Might make it easier to tolerate this.”
Thomas looked down sharply at you. You were smiling, and realizing you were joking, he relaxed. “I guess I’ll go get us something not so unholy to drink, then.” You nodded, busy looking for Dylan. Thomas had merely just disappeared out of sight when you turned and saw Dylan right in front of you.
He looked pleased. “(Y/N)!” He exclaimed, wrapping his arm around your waist. “I’m glad you came! Let’s go somewhere quiet, yeah?”
You nodded, following him upstairs to his room. You felt relieved to be away from the crammed bodies and deafening noise. Dylan handed you a drink and pulled you to sit next to him on the bed. You took a nervous sip and looked curiously towards Dylan. You didn’t know what he intended to do with you.
“You’re Thomas, right?” a burly, arrogant boy appeared in front of Thomas, blocking his way out of the kitchen.
Thomas looked at him simply. “Yeah?”
The boy, with spiked golden hair and piercing blue eyes, took another menacing step towards Thomas. The bulge of muscles in his arms stretched his shirt, clinging to his built figure tightly. Thomas eyed him warily, pretty certain he had seen this idiot walking around with Dylan. The boy laughed and looked at Thomas with a predatory kind of amusement. “I got a message to deliver to you. Courtesy of Dylan.”
Thomas placed his drinks on the counter next to him and narrowed his eyes in the meathead’s direction. “What about that little idiot?”
The boy gripped Thomas’s collar. “He wants you to know that (Y/N) is his. You’re going to have to back off, or get hurt.”
Thomas clenched his jaw, roughly grabbing the boy’s hand and flinging it off of him. He straightened himself and seethed. “Oh yeah? So tough and all, isn’t he? Why couldn’t he tell me himself, face to face, that coward?”
The boy’s mouth twisted into a smile. “Dylan sends his apologies. He’s too busy screwing your girlfriend to waste his time on you.”
Thomas’s resolve broke. He swung violently at the other, and he heard the sound of his knuckles cracking against his jaw before he could register his own action. The jock stumbled back, and he gripped his cheek in an effort to relieve himself of some of the pain. Ouch. Thomas’s fist was red, and he was sure he hurt himself more in the moment than he hurt the other boy.
The boy’s face was impassive, as if he had expected as much from Thomas. “You can hurt me all you want, man. We both you I’m not the one you want. Going after me isn’t going to change the fact that Dylan’s hands are up your girl’s little skirt right now, and he wins.”
Thomas’s face contorted with rage again, and this time he roughly grabbed the boy’s collar and shoved him against the wall. “Tell me where they are, you bastard,” he yelled.
The boy smiled. “Clock’s ticking.”
“So… something tells me you don’t come to a lot of parties,” Dylan started slowly, looking at you intensely, breaking the silence.
You smiled nervously. “No, uh, they’re not really my thing. I’ve never really found a good enough reason to go out at night and get wasted with people I don’t know and do things I probably won’t remember but will definitely regret.”
Dylan gave a side smile at that. “So, why’d you come to this one?”
You colored slightly, and responded flirtily, “For you, of course.”
Dylan’s face shifted darkly, and he smiled and raised his eyebrows, impressed. “I didn’t know it’d be so easy.” He took one last gulp of his punch before setting it down to his side.
“No one’s ever accused me of being easy, Dylan,” you warned jokingly, though you couldn’t help but feel slightly affronted at his comment.
“Really?” He smirked, drawing closer to you and placing gentle fingers on your jaw, stroking it. “I haven’t had a particularly difficult time to get you in my room, or on my bed.”
You assumed he’s just flirting and let it continue. “Well now that you’ve got me here, what are you going to do? Are you just going to sit here talking about it…” your voice trails off as Dylan’s fingers reach your chin, his thumb brushing against your lower lip.
“We’ve waited so long, (Y/N). What’s a few more minutes?” Dylan’s voice was husky, his breath falling on your neck. He pushed your hair to the side, exposing your neck to him. He ran his fingers gently down your neck and rubbed them against your collarbones rhythmically.
You let your head fall back and looked up into Dylan’s eyes intently. “What are you waiting for?” you whispered, confused. Dylan wasn’t the type of guy to stall in taking what he wanted.
Dylan’s eyes clouded with dark pleasure. “So eager, (Y/N). Why are you in such a rush? Afraid someone might notice you’re gone?”
You pulled away slightly from Dylan’s lingering touch. “And who would that be?”
Dylan’s grip tightened on your jaw, holding your face in place to look up at him. “Thomas,” he uttered bitterly through clenched teeth.
You turned your face away and twisted yourself out of his grip, backing away slightly on the bed, pressing yourself against the headboard behind you. “What do you mean, ‘Thomas’? What are you saying, Dylan?”
Dylan’s face had shifted into a frightening, brooding kind of anger now. “I mean that everything was fine between us before that lovely fellow returned from his trip, and suddenly you couldn’t stand to be seen with me around him. So, you tell me, (Y/N).”
“I-I… you and I are not together, Dylan,” you sputtered. “Why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend? Thomas is my best friend. Of course I care what he thinks. What, did you just bring me up here to make him jealous? Is that what you were waiting for, for him to walk in on us?”
Dylan crept forwards, towards you, backing you into the corner of the bed. He put his hand out onto the headboard, and used his other hand to run his fingers through your hair. “What would you say if he did? What does he think about you being here with me? What does he think of me kissing you?” He lowered his lips onto your jaw, outlining it with the brush of his mouth. “Are we still not together, (Y/N)?” Feeling his lips on your skin, you felt as if you were on fire. The image of Thomas flashed in your mind, and you burned. This was wrong. You placed your hands on Dylan’s shoulders to push him off. He was relentless.
“No,” you growled. “We’re not together. Get off, Dylan.”
Dylan raged in response, becoming more fervent in his touch. “Come on, (Y/N), forget about him. Play a little longer –” The door smashed open. Thomas burst into the room, panting breathlessly. His forehead was furrowed and his chest was rising and falling rapidly, his disheveled blond hair flying wildly.
Thomas’s expression shifted into a wild rage as soon as his eyes fell on you protesting against Dylan. “Get the hell away from her,” Thomas bellowed. He threw himself onto Dylan, pulling him away from you and shoving him against the back wall. “Don’t you dare touch her,” he growled deeply in his throat, his normally soft brown eyes hardened with a steely cold anger you had never seen before. You could not imagine Thomas being so angry.
Dylan pushed Thomas’s chest, throwing him off of him. “Jealous, Thomas?” he jeered. “Jealous she chose me?”
“You don’t love her!” Thomas yelled into his face. “I could never be jealous of you. You only sent that idiot after me because you were the one who was jealous.”
Dylan laughed at the idea. “Jealous of you? You’re right,” he spat coldly. “I don’t love her. She was just my amusement, but you started this war when you came back and got your little feelings hurt.”
Thomas swung his fist and made contact with what he hoped was now a very broken nose. “Consider it ended,” Thomas spat, staring down disgustedly at Dylan, who lie limply curled on the ground, clutching his nose in pain.
Thomas spared no time in turning to you. You were standing behind him, tugging on his arm to pull him away from Dylan. “Tommy… Tommy please, let it go. Come on.” Thomas took your hand tightly, lacing his fingers with yours, leading you out of the room, down the stairs, and out of the packed house. The midnight chill hit you instantly, making you shiver in your small dress. “Tommy, your hand –” you reached out to grab his other hand, gently pulling it towards you. His knuckles were red and bruised, swollen slightly around his fingers. You felt a pang of guilt, suddenly aware that he wouldn’t be hurt if it weren’t for you. “I-I’m sorry, Thomas…” You blinked away a sudden tear, unable to say anything more for fear of breaking out into sobs.
Thomas shook his head and enclosed your hands in his, hiding his bruised hand under yours. “Darling, stop. Come here.” This time, when he called you “darling”, there was a new meaning to it you couldn’t shake off. He pulled you into a tight embrace, and you let your head fall against his chest. You could hear his rapid heartbeats, feel the rise and fall of his chest, smell the cologne on his neck. The warmth of his body relaxed you until you could breath normally again. You pulled away shakily, and tilted your head back so you could search Thomas’s face. His eyebrows were still furrowed, and he still looked worried, but there was a new expression as well.
Leaving one arm wrapped around the small of your back, he brought the other up to run his fingers along your cheek. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?”
You shook your head. “I’m fine. He seemed to want to hurt you more than me. I should be asking if you’re alright.”
Thomas spoke softly, “He didn’t do anything to make me feel anything I haven’t already been feeling. I… I love you, (Y/N), and that hurts me every day.”
“I love you, too, Thomas,” you whispered, unable to believe yourself the words that were coming out of your mouth. You weren’t sure you meant it until you said it out loud.
Thomas ran a frustrated hand through his tousled curls. “I don’t mean it like that, (Y/N). I mean, I want to be more than your best friend. I love you more than just as a best friend.”
You nod fervently, taking Thomas’s face in your hands, focusing his wild eyes on you and your words. “And I love you, too, Thomas. Not just as a friend. You care for me the way no one does. I can’t get my mind off of you. I think about you even when I try so hard not to. But I’m not going to try not to anymore. I want you, and you alone.” You spoke rapidly and breathlessly, afraid that if you didn’t say them now, you never would be able to. As if this was all the time you had left with Thomas.
Thomas drew you closer. You had given him all the permission he needed. He brought his mouth down onto yours, kissing you with such unimaginable softness you melted into it. You moved your hands instinctively to the back of his head, running your fingers through his rumpled hair. Thomas’s hands roamed up your spine, making you breathless. You gasped against his mouth, sensitive to his light touch. You pressed your mouth back against his, this time with more fervor, suddenly unable to get enough of Thomas, your best friend you knew so intimately. His hands rose to your hair, and he swept it behind you, his fingers trailing down your temple to your ear to your neck. His thumb rested on your collarbone, tracing it with utmost care and wonder.
The surrounding world faded from sight as you pulled yourself out of the kiss. “You’re beautiful, (Y/N),” he breathed, resting his forehead against yours, never taking his eyes off yours.
"Hate sex is one of my fave tropes" Me, nervously sweating at the sad TaeJin/VHope headcanon that's been sitting on my notes for days cause I was too shy to share for SOME reason: Ohh,, oh.
TJ ANON NO OMG U CANT JUST SAY THAT AND LEAVE ME HANGIN MY DUDE ! AW MAN I AM SO CURIOUS NOW ?? i hav a lot of fave tropes but they mostly pertain to happy ones because i FUCKIN EAT ANGST FOR BREAKFAST IT’S MY ECSTASY, MY LIFE IS DEPENDENT ON ANGST TO KEEP ME THRIVING IM SO CURIOUS NOW AA (but only if ur comfy in sharing of c!!)
This fucking JMR fic took me forever, so I hope you all like it. If not … I’m just sticking with Cockles, because … damn.
“Ew, really? Oh my
god. I’ve lost all respect for you, man.”
Misha chuckles and shakes his head “I don’t think she’s that bad.”
Jensen scoffs so hard, he probably dislodged a tonsil. “Bad
or not, she’s really your first
choice? The one freebee, no questions asked—good
to go lay? Her?”
Rob watches his two friends, amused—comfortable and warm nestled between a throw pillow and his
generous stack of empty beer bottles.
“Well, now that you mention it, I’m thinking Audrey Hepburn
might be a better choice.”
“Isn’ she dead?” Rob slurs, which pulls a pleasant little
laugh past Jensen’s just-licked lips.
“Yeah she is … and even if she wasn’t, she’d be like a hundred
and two by now. Can you think of anyone age appropriate who currently has a
Misha ponders this for a moment, seeming to think long and
hard, like it’s a question for the ages. “Justin Beiber” he finally says with
“Okay, if you’re just going to fuck around, I’ll stop
asking” Jensen snips back. He’s soon leaning forward in his chair to snatch up
his own beer, taking a swig before plopping it down again—all with a
disappointed shake of his head.
“Sor-ry” Misha sighs,
throwing up his hands. “I didn’t realize this game was so serious to you.”
The green eyed man looks to the far side of the room, shrugging
with an air of forced-nonchalance. “It’s not,
but I was curious and you’re just dickin’ around.”
“Well, I can’t say I’ve ever actually thought about it that
much.” He seems more sincere now and Rob thinks that he’s probably telling the
truth; Misha Collins doesn’t live
through scenarios after all.
“Oh c’mon! Now I know
Jensen apparently, doesnotagree.
The two men are soon tilted towards one another, gesturing
harshly over the coffee table between them—casting angry shadows on the
convention schedules spread out across the glass. Rob smiles to himself,
feeling the drunk slosh about his
brain, fizzing like warm waters of a jacuzzi. He loves watching Jensen and
Misha bicker like this—drunk or not.
The two act like an old married couple half the time he’s around—and like
flirting teens the other half. All in all, they’re just really cute—no better way to describe them than that, and Rob can’t
stop the grin that grows with his friends’ volume.
you’ve given it a lot of thought! Who would you
do then … if Danneel and I—uh if she gave you a free pass?” Misha peeks over at Rob a moment, as if
to see if he’s still listening.
He is—but he’s fading in and out, falling helplessly into
the soft give of the armchair beneath him.
“Sofia Vergara” Jensen answers quickly.
“Typical” Misha spits back steamed and tender, with an eye
roll on the side.
Jensen hunches forward some more, propping a defensive elbow
atop his knee and puffing out his chest. “What?”
“Oh nothing—just, Macho
Jensen going for the biggest boobs he can find. It’s just … typical.”
“Dude … she’s hot.”
“I realize she’s hot, but I mean, is that all you’re
thinking about? Not personality, just looks?
Don’t get me wrong … if she presented me with the opportunity, I’d be a fool to
pass on it, but—”
“But nothing! See,
you’re exactly as perverted as I am so don’t try to pull some high and mighty
bullshit!” Jensen hisses, leering heavily at blue eyes that now avoid his gaze.
Rob let’s out a bubbly laugh with that one—how could he not? His friends get so
silly and stupid over one another—over silly, stupid things; so much so that
they’re just some brightly colored fur away from being Muppets.
“What?” Misha asks him suddenly, a smile pulling at his
cheek once he finally faces the very drunk third wheel keeping them company in
the green room.
“You two’re funny” Rob garbles, and watches warmly as Jensen
and Misha deflate, smiling back and forth to one another, laying out a new
common ground with the sight of the man melting into his own beard.
“And you’re wasted”
Jensen counters, standing up from his chair. “We should get you back to your
room … it’s already—” he glances down at the watch on his wrist. “Shit, it’s already two in the morning. Fuck, flying tomorrow’s gonna suck.”
“Always does, sleep or
not” Misha agrees, pulling himself up as well.
“You didn’t ask me.” Rob’s beer slicked voice pulls both the
men’s ears back down, curving their attention to him.
laughs, taking a step closer just as Rob’s eyes begin to flutter.
“You din’ ask me” he chirps again and Jensen turns to Misha,
confused, shoulders gathered in a shrug.
“I think he wants you to ask him who his freebee-fuck would be” Misha clarifies, in a tone that makes it
seem likes this is a totally normal conversation. Then again, for theirgroup—it kind of is.
Jensen’s eyebrows smash together as another laugh clamors from
his throat. “Jesus … give the guy a
few Sierra Nevadas and he’s fucking toasted.”
If Rob had the energy, he’d correct Jensen. It was six Sierra Nevadas—thank you very much.
Soon, Jensen is bending down, laying a heavy hand on Rob’s
shoulder, shaking him a little to make sure he’s even still awake. “Okay, bud.
Who would you do, then? Ya know, if
Mollie would let ya.”
Rob peeks back into the questioning face in front of him,
and then slumps his eyes to the right to see Misha standing at Jensen’s side. “She’d
let’me” the man giggles, finally dropping his head and nestling his cheek
against Jensen’s hand.
The action doesn’t seem to faze the guy though, because all
Jensen does is lift his other palm and pat Rob’s cheek. “Oh yeah? You two
already talk about this or somthin’?” Jensen asks, and Rob blinks slowly as he
“Was this one of those ‘you each make a list’ things?” Misha
chimes in, sounding genuinely curious.
Rob nods again.
“Okay, well don’t leave us hangin’ here, man. Who’s on your
list?” Jensen asks, giving Rob’s beard a little rub with his thumb.
“You two” Rob yawns, slipping
easily into the press of Jensen’s fingers and smiling as the world goes dark.
1. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry 2. Respect - Aretha Franklin 3. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin 4. Louie Louie - The Kingsmen 5. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye 6. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction - Rolling Stones 7. Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley 8. Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley & His Comets 9. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson 10. Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan 11. Hey Jude - Beatles 12. Good Vibrations - Beach Boys 13. Tutti-Frutti - Little Richard 14. What’d I Say - Ray Charles 15. Hotel California - Eagles 16. You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin' - Righteous Brothers 17. My Girl - Temptations 18. Imagine - John Lennon 19. What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye 20. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 21. Hound Dog - Elvis Presley 22. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen 23. Light My Fire - Doors 24. Superstition - Stevie Wonder 25. Layla - Derek and the Dominos 26. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen 27. She Loves You - Beatles 28. Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran / Blue Cheer / The Who 29. You Really Got Me - Kinks / Van Halen 30. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel 31. Let’s Stay Together - Al Green 32. Long Tall Sally - Little Richard 33. Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix Experience 34. A Day In The Life - Beatles 35. Whole Lot of Shakin’ Going On - Jerry Lee Lewis 36. That’ll Be The Day - Buddy Holly & the Crickets 37. Every Breath You Take - Police 38. In The Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett 39. Maybellene - Chuck Berry 40. Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley 41. Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag - James Brown 42. When Doves Cry - Prince 43. My Generation - The Who 44. Losing My Religion - R.E.M. 45. Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream 46. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin 47. One - U2 48. A Change Is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke 49. All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix Experience 50. The Message - Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five
51. Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis 52. Hey Ya - OutKast 53. Mr. Tambourine Man - Byrds / Bob Dylan 54. Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival / Ike & Tina Turner 55. Shake, Rattle And Roll - Joe Turner / Bill Haley and His Comets 56. Walk This Way - Aerosmith / Run-D.M.C. 57. Let It Be - Beatles 58. Maggie May - Rod Stewart 59. American Pie - Don McLean 60. (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding 61. Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins / Elvis Presley 62. Don’t Be Cruel - Elvis Presley 63. Won’t Get Fooled Again - The Who 64. Stayin’ Alive - Bee Gees 65. Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd 66. Nuthin’ But a “G” Thang - Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg 67. Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones 68. Let’s Get It On - Marvin Gaye 69. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge 70. I Want To Hold Your Hand - Beatles 71. Good Rockin’ Tonight - Wynonie Harris / Elvis Presley 72. Stand By Me - Ben E. King 73. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor 74. Super Freak - Rick James 75. A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum 76. Be My Baby - Ronettes 77. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac 78. Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone - Temptations 79. House Of The Rising Sun - Animals 80. Yesterday - Beatles 81. Where Did Our Love Go - Supremes 82. Rapper’s Delight - Sugarhill Gang 83. I Want You Back - Jackson 5 84. I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts 85. Don’t You Want Me? - Human League 86. Jeremy - Pearl Jam 87. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley 88. Like a Virgin - Madonna 89. Beat It - Michael Jackson 90. Sweet Child O’ Mine - Guns N’ Roses 91. Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers 92. Your Song - Elton John 93. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC 94. Somebody To Love - Jefferson Airplane 95. Green Onions - Booker T. & the MGs 96. Soul Man - Sam & Dave 97. Twist And Shout - Beatles / Isley Brothers 98. Bye Bye Love - Everly Brothers 99. Earth Angel - Penguins 100. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
101. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye 102. Midnight Train to Georgia - Gladys Knight and the Pips 103. Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers 104. Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard 105. More Than a Feeling - Boston 106. Just My Imagination - Temptations 107. Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics 108. Call Me - Blondie 109. Celebration - Kool & The Gang 110. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen 111. The Sounds Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel 112. Tainted Love - Soft Cell 113. Roxanne - Police 114. Dream On - Aerosmith 115. Whip It- Devo 116. Another Brick in the Wall Part II - Pink Floyd 117. Be-Bop-A-Lula - Gene Vincent & the Blue Caps 118. Rock And Roll Music - Chuck Berry / Beatles 119. I Saw Her Standing There - Beatles 120. I Get Around - Beach Boys 121. Reach Out, I’ll Be There - Four Tops 122. Peggy Sue - Buddy Holly 123. Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group 124. No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley and the Wailers 125. London Calling - The Clash 126. Ain’t Too Proud To Beg - Temptations 127. Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Lloyd Price 128. Roll Over Beethoven - Chuck Berry 129. Family Affair - Sly and the Family Stone 130. We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions - Queen 131. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd 132. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple 133. Don’t Stop Believin' - Journey 134. Dancing In The Street - Martha & the Vandellas 135. Mony Mony - Tommy James & the Shondells / Billy Idol 136. In The Still Of The Nite - Five Satins 137. Jumpin’ Jack Flash - Rolling Stones 138. Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf 139. Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison 140. I Only Have Eyes For You - Flamingos 141. Anarchy in the U.K. - Sex Pistols 142. Dancing Queen - ABBA 143. Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine - James Brown 144. Waterfalls - TLC 145. White Room - Cream 146. Sympathy For The Devil - Rolling Stones 147. Living for the City - Stevie Wonder 148. Lola - Kinks 149. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper 150. For What It’s Worth - Buffalo Springfield
151. Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits 152. Lean on Me - Bill Withers 153. Planet Rock - Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force 154. What’s Love Got To Do With It? - Tina Turner 155. Born In the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen 156. With Or Without You - U2 157. (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) - Beastie Boys 158. Loser - Beck 159. Gangsta’s Paradise - Coolio 160. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor 161. For Your Precious Love - Jerry Butler & the Impressions 162. Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino 163. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison 164. The Tracks Of My Tears - Miracles 165. California Dreamin' - Mamas & the Papas 166. Who’ll Stop the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival 167. Kashmir - Led Zeppelin 168. Heart of Glass - Blondie 169. Theme from “Shaft" - Isaac Hayes 170. Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin 171. Baba O'Riley - The Who 172. Fire and Rain - James Taylor 173. Paranoid - Black Sabbath 174. Heart of Gold - Neil Young 175. Wonderwall - Oasis 176. Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill 177. Money For Nothing - Dire Straits 178. Eight Miles High - Byrds 179. Strawberry Fields Forever - Beatles 180. Nights In White Satin - Moody Blues 181. Little Red Corvette - Prince 182. Please, Please, Please - James Brown & the Famous Flames 183. Lose Yourself - Eminem 184. Creep - Radiohead 185. California Love - 2Pac 186. Enter Sandman - Metallica 187. Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed 188. It’s Too Late - Carole King 189. Into the Groove - Madonna 190. Blowin’ In The Wind - Bob Dylan 191. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - Shirelles 192. Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles 193. Dazed And Confused - Led Zeppelin 194. Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones 195. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For - U2 196. Heart Full Of Soul - Yardbirds 197. People Get Ready - Impressions 198. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes - Crosby, Stills & Nash 199. All Right Now - Free 200. Paradise By the Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf
201. Jump - Van Halen 202. Crazy in Love - Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z 203. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division 204. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton 205. Shout - Isley Brothers / Otis Day and the Knights 206. Get Ur Freak On - Missy Misdemeanor Elliot 207. I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash and the Tennessee Two 208. Bring It On Home To Me - Sam Cooke 209. You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me - Miracles 210. Good Times - Chic 211. (Don’t Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult 212. If You Don’t Know Me by Now - Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes 213. All Night Long (All Night) - Lionel Richie 214. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette 215. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes 216. Sh-Boom - Chords / Crew Cuts 217. Aqualung - Jethro Tull 218. Honky Tonk Women - Rolling Stones 219. Riders On the Storm - Doors 220. Black Magic Woman - Santana 221. Blue Monday - New Order 222. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins 223. Clocks - Coldplay 224. The Great Pretender - Platters 225. Ain’t It A Shame - Fats Domino 226. Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival 227. Revolution - Beatles 228. I Wanna Be Sedated - Ramones 229. Money - Pink Floyd 230. Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood 231. Paranoid Android - Radiohead 232. Paper Planes - M.I.A. 233. Money Honey - Drifters featuring Clyde McPhatter 234. A Hard Day’s Night - Beatles 235. You Keep Me Hangin’ On - Supremes 236. Piano Man - Billy Joel 237. Killing Me Softly with His Song - Roberta Flack / Fugees 238. Addicted To Love - Robert Palmer 239. Runaway - Del Shannon 240. Fuck You (Forget You) - Cee Lo Green 241. All Shook Up - Elvis Presley 242. Wild Thing - Troggs 243. She’s Not There - Zombies 244. Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen 245. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd 246. Livin On a Prayer - Bon Jovi 247. Fever - Little Willie John 248. The Loco-Motion - Little Eva 249. I’m A Believer - Monkees / Smash Mouth 250. Dance To The Music - Sly and the Family Stone
251. Roundabout - Yes 252. Empire State Of Mind - Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys 253. Low Rider - War 254. That’s All Right - Elvis Presley with Scotty and Bill 255. Surfin’ U.S.A. - Beach Boys 256. Hot Stuff - Donna Summer 257. It Takes Two - Rob Base & D.J. E-Z Rock 258. The Wanderer - Dion 259. Smooth - Santana feat. Rob Thomas 260. You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet - Bachman-Turner Overdrive 261. The Train Kept-A-Rollin - Johnny Burnette Trio 262. Pledging My Love - Johnny Ace 263. God Only Knows - Beach Boys 264. The Letter - Box Tops 265. Under The Boardwalk - Drifters 266. I’ll Take You There - Staple Singers 267. Love Train - O'Jays 268. Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson 269. Mystery Train - Elvis Presley with Scotty and Bill 270. Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode 271. Jump Around - House of Pain 272. Sixty Minute Man - Dominoes 273. Rocket 88 - Jackie Brenston 274. Gloria - Them / Shadows Of Knight 275. Don’t Speak – No Doubt 276. I Can See For Miles - The Who 277. Rock And Roll - Led Zeppelin 278. Old Time Rock 'n’ Roll - Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band 279. No Diggity – BLACKstreet 280. Blitzkrieg Bop - Ramones 281. Reeling in the Years - Steely Dan 282. Black Hole Sun – Soundgarden 283. Sabotage – Beastie Boys 284. How Will I Know? - Whitney Houston 285. Fight the Power - Public Enemy 286. Sweet Little Sixteen - Chuck Berry 287. Yakety Yak - Coasters 288. Glad All Over - Dave Clark Five 289. Runaround Sue - Dion 290. One Nation Under a Groove - Funkadelic 291. Crying - Roy Orbison 292. Y.M.C.A. - Village People 293. Dreamlover - Mariah Carey 294. My Name Is - Eminem 295. I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown 296. Changes - David Bowie 297. The Twist - Chubby Checker 298. Killing In the Name - Rage Against The Machine 299. Iris – Goo Goo Dolls 300. Jesus Walks - Kanye West
301. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash and the Tennessee Two 302. In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins 303. Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers 304. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve 305. Come As You Are - Nirvana 306. All Day And All Of The Night - Kinks 307. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd 308. Rolling In The Deep - Adele 309. Kiss - Prince 310. La Bamba - Ritchie Valens / Los Lobos 311. At Last - Etta James 312. Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival 313. Song 2 - Blur 314. Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran 315. Highway to Hell - AC/DC 316. The Times They Are A'Changin' - Bob Dylan 317. You Send Me - Sam Cooke 318. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) - Beyoncé 319. Careless Whisper - Wham! feat. George Michael 320. Heroes - David Bowie 321. Everyday People - Sly & the Family Stone 322. Alive - Pearl Jam 323. School Day (Ring! Ring! Goes The Bell) - Chuck Berry 324. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard 325. November Rain - Guns N’ Roses 326. Help! - Beatles 327. Truckin' - Grateful Dead 328. Fallin' - Alicia Keys 329. Take On Me - A-Ha 330. Lucille - Little Richard 331. I Can’t Stop Loving You - Ray Charles 332. September - Earth, Wind & Fire 333. It Was a Good Day - Ice Cube 334. Rock the Casbah - The Clash 335. Black or White - Michael Jackson 336. Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) - Sly & the Family Stone 337. All I Have To Do Is Dream - Everly Brothers 338. Last Nite - The Strokes 339. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? - Culture Club 340. My Sweet Lord - George Harrison 341. Something - Beatles 342. War - Edwin Starr 343. There Goes My Baby - Drifters 344. Rapture - Blondie 345. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You - Bryan Adams 346. California Girls - Beach Boys 347. Message in a Bottle - The Police 348. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand 349. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman 350. Wake Up Little Susie - Everly Brothers
351. You Can’t Hurry Love - Supremes 352. Black Dog - Led Zeppelin 353. U Can’t Touch This - MC Hammer 354. Flashdance…What a Feeling - Irene Cara 355. Vogue - Madonna 356. I Can’t Help Myself - Four Tops 357. I’ve Got A Woman - Ray Charles 358. Umbrella - Rihanna feat. Jay-Z 359. 1999 - Prince 360. I Feel Love - Donna Summer 361. Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles 362. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac 363. Rave On - Buddy Holly 364. Word Up! - Cameo 365. Regulate - Warren G 366. Penny Lane - Beatles 367. Rock with You - Michael Jackson 368. Yeah! - Usher feat. Lil’ Jon and Ludacris 369. Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners 370. Money - Barrett Strong / Beatles 371. It’s Your Thing - Isley Brothers 372. One Love - Bob Marley and the Wailers 373. Zombie - The Cranberries 374. Purple Rain - Prince 375. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot 376. White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane 377. Who Do You Love - Bo Diddley 378. Rehab - Amy Winehouse 379. Start Me Up - Rolling Stones 380. You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder 381. Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival 382. Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry 383. Rumble - Link Wray 384. We Got The Beat - The Go-Go’s 385. Everlong - Foo Fighters 386. In My Life - Beatles 387. 25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago 388. In Da Club - 50 Cent 389. Jessie’s Girl - Rick Springfield 390. Rocking Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu - Huey "Piano” Smith / Johnny Rivers 391. Paint It, Black - Rolling Stones 392. School’s Out - Alice Cooper 393. Juicy - Notorious B.I.G. 394. The Boys of Summer - Don Henley 395. Tired of Being Alone - Al Green 396. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison 397. Kansas City - Wilbert Harrison 398. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz 399. Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams 400. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers / Al Hibbler
401. Basket Case - Green Day 402. Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan 403. Lonely Teardrops - Jackie Wilson 404. Push It - Salt-N-Pepa 405. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica 406. Walk On By - Dionne Warwick / Isaac Hayes 407. Le Freak - Chic 408. Gold Digger - Kanye West 409. My Prerogative - Bobby Brown 410. Crying In The Chapel - Orioles / Elvis Presley 411. Up On The Roof - Drifters 412. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John 413. Say My Name - Destiny’s Child 414. Back In Black - AC/DC 415. Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana 416. Tears Of A Clown - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles 417. I Put A Spell On You - Screamin’ Jay Hawkins 418. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake 419. Nasty - Janet Jackson 420. Get Up, Stand Up - Bob Marley and the Wailers 421. (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave - Martha & the Vandellas / Linda Ronstadt 422. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M. 423. Sincerely - Moonglows 424. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper 425. God Save the Queen - The Sex Pistols 426. Chain Of Fools - Aretha Franklin 427. Mercy Mercy Me - Marvin Gaye 428. 99 Problems - Jay-Z 429. Thriller - Michael Jackson 430. At The Hop - Danny & the Juniors 431. 96 Tears - ? & the Mysterians 432. Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door - Bob Dylan / Guns N’ Roses 433. …Baby One More Time - Britney Spears 434. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston 435. Rock and Roll All Nite - KISS 436. Don’t Worry Baby - Beach Boys 437. Honky Tonk - Bill Doggett 438. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars 439. It’s the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M. 440. All the Small Things – Blink 182 441. You Can’t Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones 442. Bang a Gong (Get It On) - T. Rex 443. River Deep, Mountain High - Ike & Tina Turner 444. Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic feat. Felly 445. Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads 446. Turn, Turn, Turn - Byrds 447. Hypnotize - Notorious B.I.G. 448. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas 449. Back To Life - Soul II Soul 450. Wooly Bully - Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs
451. Rocket Man - Elton John 452. Friday I’m in Love - The Cure 453. Love Shack - B-52’s 454. We Are Family - Sister Sledge 455. Baby I Need Your Lovin' - Four Tops / Johnny Rivers 456. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond 457. Ms. Jackson - OutKast 458. The Breaks - Kurtis Blow 459. Dear Mama - 2Pac 460. (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson 461. Miss You - The Rolling Stones 462. Tequila - Champs 463. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty 464. Buddy Holly - Weezer 465. I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher 466. You’re So Vain - Carly Simon 467. Idioteque - Radiohead 468. Get Lucky - Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams 469. Love Potion No. 9 - Clovers / Searchers 470. Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding 471. Brick House - The Commodores 472. Gin & Juice - Snoop Doggy Dogg 473. Welcome To the Jungle - Guns N’ Roses 474. Maybe I’m Amazed - Paul McCartney 475. The Weight - The Band / Aretha Franklin 476. Willie And The Hand Jive - Johnny Otis Show 477. All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem 478. Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel 479. Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel 480. Da Doo Ron Ron (When He Walked Me Home) - Crystals 481. Train in Vain (Stand By Me) - The Clash 482. Come Go With Me - Dell-Vikings 483. Me, Myself and I - De La Soul 484. I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly 485. Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan 486. The Boys Are Back in Town - Thin Lizzy 487. Fell in Love with a Girl - The White Stripes 488. Like A Prayer - Madonna 489. Pinball Wizard - The Who 490. Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley 491. I’ll Be There - The Jackson 5 492. Tumbling Dice - The Rolling Stones 493. Don’t You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds 494. Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder 495. I’ve Been Loving You Too Long - Otis Redding 496. Low - Flo Rida 497. Closer - Nine Inch Nails 498. I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner 499. Take It Easy - Eagles 500. I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You) - Aretha Franklin
Won’t be on much this weekend because Spider-Man: Homecoming, hangin’ with friends, then geeking out with my baby @unreliable-hero. If you need to get a hold of me before Monday, just IM me or catch me on skype &/or Discord. Current Drafts: