So I’ve been trying to work on your wonderful asks darlings but I read something quite beautiful the other day and got an overwhelming bout of inspiration that made me almost instantaneously think of Drarry.
Based on this post.
The idea is that what if your soulmates eyes are a certain colour but you can’t see that colour until you meet them for the first time.
- He’s heard his entire life about it
- The stories have drifted through the Malfoy Manor since he can remember
- Between the pages of the story books in his father’s office
- And from the soft pink lips of his mother
- She tells him about the day she saw his father for the first time
- The day every colour around her seemed to get brighter
- How her memories flooded with it
- The spark that lit up all over her skin
- She thought she would never see a more beautiful, more alluring thing again