- The Great Imperial Crown, was made for Catherine the Great’s Coronation in 1762. 5,000 selected Indian diamonds and a large precious red spinel weighing 398.72 carats.
- Small Imperial Crown is one of the royal Small crown was created to the coronation ceremony of the Empress Maria Alexandrovna, the spouse of Alexander II. The crown seems to be woven of diamond lace mounted in silver, weighs 378 grams: there are 48 big (from 2 to 9 carats) and 200 small diamonds.
- Imperial orb, was made for Empress Catharine II. Golden orb has diamond belt and cross with huge sapphire in 195 carat. In total there are 1370 diamonds.
- Imperial sceptre, was made for Empress Catharine II in SPb in 1771 and altered in 1774. Golden sceptre has famous diamond “Orlov” and 196 another diamonds.
- The Order of St. Andrew the Apostle the First-Called.
Top 5 crown 👑