Ask me anything!!!
1. Favorite clone?
2. Least favorite clone?
3. Most under-appreciated clone?
4. Most overrated clone?
5. Favorite OB moment?
6. Favorite season?
7. Lease favorite season?
8. Favorite character pairing?
9. Favorite non-clone character?
10. Least favorite non-clone character?
11. Saddest death?
12. Clone I wish had more screen time?
13. Biggest wish for season 5?
14. Death predictions for season 5?
15. Favorite episode?
16. Least favorite episode?
17. Best villain?
18. Worst villain?
19. Spin-off ideas?
20. Character meant for the Iron Throne?
21. Character I am most like?
22. Character I wish I was like?
23. Character(s) I would invite to dinner?
24. Character who is the best roommate material?
25. Character who deserves EVERYTHING GOOD?
26. Character who should join the Guardians of the Galaxy?
27. Character who should go on The Great British Baking Show?
28. Character who would be the best Pokemon trainer?
29. Character I will miss the most?
30. Plans for after the series finale?
I can’t get over how nonchalant Jonathan looks on that page though. I was so excited to see him in more than one comic this week that I didn’t even notice how he’s gassing the police with one hand while answering the phone with the other. That’s so fucking extra but so in-character too??
Bless you DC for finally writing Jonathan correctly and making him so sassy. My Lord of Fear does not give two shits and I love that.
Happy birthday, Mark. You don’t understand the trouble I went through to make this post possible since Tumblr’s been acting up lately but that doesn’t really matter. I hope this post gets to you well and that you have a great birthday @markiplier