Part Time Jobs that are Good for Sugaring
I’ve read lots of “How To” job post on how to meet wealthy men. But a lot of them are paraprofessional jobs (i.e. air hostess, car dealership, etc) that require a lot of time, training, and unavailable commitment. But, if you’re in school and or just in between SDs and need to make ends meet. Here are some decent, everyday, and easy part time jobs that also keep your eyes on the prize.
1. 💊 Cashier at a Pharmacy: in wealthy subdivisions ONLY. Hardly anyone is exempt from needing an Rx here or there. Esp. old, high net worth, highly stressed men. lol
2. 🕋 Front Desk at A Hotel: For obvious reasons. This is a job that I heavily considered BUT, be careful. Most hotel chains have a strict “No Fraternizing with Guest” policy, even off premises! This can apply to casino workers also. This can be kind of counterproductive, which is why I chose not to pursue. But hey, maybe you can!
3. 🥃Bartender: at High End restaurants ONLY. Bar tending can be kind of stressful, UNLESS, you’re meeting rich men every night. So, def aim for the high end bars.
❗️But not serving.
I served for years. But found, that no matter how many wealthy men were attracted to me. They simply WERE NOT going to risk the indiscretion to exchange contact with “the help” over a table full of business pals & colleagues who, ALSO know they’re married. Bars attract solo patrons and tend to be more discreet.
4. 🍺 Concession Stands: at professional/college sports stadiums and arenas. Get those beer mugs ready! lol.
5. 👔 Luxury MEN retailers: any Men’s Warehouse, Polo, Hugo, etc in the mall. Mmmm 😋
6. 🍷Quality Steak, Specialty Foods, & Wine Shops: Most men who are wealthy tire/bore of the fancy restaurants and business-over-dinner meals. So they end up grilling, cooking, and drinking at home alone. Yet they still want and seek quality in their food.
7. ✈️ Retailers, Restaurants, Vendors IN an airport:
I remember being lost at the Raleigh-Durham Int Airport trying to find my terminal. And every now and then I would walk past a watch shop or restaurant/grill only to see some succulently wealthy looking man by himself or sitting at the bar. If only I knew then what I know now, lol.
8. 🏌Country Club: bartender or golf services.9. 💻 Cashier/Specialist: at technology retailers or any place that sells high end gadgets.