People have been speculating that Jack would be rooming with Tater on roadies, but what if the reason he does is because Jack is the only one on the team who is completely uphased by the fact that Tater struts around naked.
*walks into his hotel room after a long game to find Tater lounging naked on his bed*
Summery: After a stressful day at work the only one to help you blow off some steam is Jungkook.
A/N: I haven't made one of these in literally FOREVER (well since I started this blog) and I just felt like it okay? okay here some Smut.
It was a rough day. As much as you loved your job you could hardly stand the clan of women you worked with. They seemed to push their relationships in your face, and even though you too were in a relationship, it was just the kind you didnt want in the public eye. Dating an Idol was hard, but for you and Jungkook to get any where in your relationship you had to keep it quiet. You were frustrated both mentally and sexually. At this point though, you were so mad at everyone around you, you felt not even Jungkook could fix it.
You got home and stormed pass the living room where alot of the boys sat munching and watching tv. You headed to your room, your heels hitting the floor a little harder than you intended. The boys hated it when you were anything other than happy and you knew your name was being whispered behind your back, especially since you didnt say hello to any of them.
You walked into your room to find Kook laying on his bed propped up on one arm, in nothing but grey sweatpants while playing video games. Tae and Jimin lounged on the floor in front of him. Jungkook looked up and gave you a sleepy smile while welcoming you home, his chest bulging at the way his body was turned now. You looked at him with angry eyes. You weren’t mad at him, you were mad you weren’t under him.
“Out.” You said looking to the other two as you tossed your purse down with a light thud. The three boys all looked at one another but didnt question you as the game was paused and they rose to their feet.
“Out.” You said even more threatening as Tae hesitated to say something to you but instead nodded and followed Jimin out, closing the door behind him. You reached for the lock and looked back to Jungkook who looked at you with worried eyes.
“Jagiya, whats wrong?” He said moving on the bed so he was sitting up and facing you now. You watched as he moved focusing on his member that roamed freely under his pants.
You didnt say anything, only reached behind you to slowly unzip the back of your dress until if fell effortlessly off your shoulders leaving you in nothing but your black strapless bra, matching panties and the guarder that held up black panty hoes. Kook bit his lip as he’s eyes wondered down your body, his member already starting to show.
You stepped out from the ring your dress had made and walked slowly over to him. With every step you took you unclipped another clasp on your right leg until you reached the bed. You lifted you leg and place your high heel on the bed right next to Jungkook. You watched him as your thumb hooked under the thigh high stocking, slowly bringing it down to expose your smooth leg. He wrapped his hand around your thigh and placed a kiss to the inside. You ran your fingers through his dark hair and watched as he carefully removed your shoe and the rest of the stocking. He stood causing you to place your leg back down but stand on your toes so you weren’t lopsided.
He dipped down taking a steady hold around your waist before lifting you up and carrying you till he lent you down to rest on the mattress. He kissed you as his hands trailed down to the clips and before he move his hand to unclip them he pulled his mouth from yours. He looked down at you with loving eyes and bent back over to lay kisses on your jaw and neck, each kiss he would undo another clip until they were all undone.
He moved back up to kiss you passionately before once again tracing your jaw and neck, but this time he didnt stop. He kissed down your cleavage and across your stomach till he met your still clothed leg. His kisses trailed down your leg as he removed the stocking, sending chills up your spine. You continued to watch him as he kissed back up your leg till he took the top of the guarder that was still around your waist between his teeth.
“Jagiya?” He whispered. You rose an eyebrow at him and took his cheeks in-between your hands as he moved his body back up yours. “I don’t know how to undo this.” He said even softer. You couldn’t help but giggle.
You knelt so you were now almost eye to eye with him as he stood in front of the end of the bed. As quickly as you could you undid the belt and smile while biting your lip as he unclasped your bra. Once again he laid you down while crawling on top of you and quickly crashed his lips to yours, he was obviously hungry for you now. You held your hands to his cheeks, feeling his cheeks heat up with every time your mouth reconnected with his. His tongue quickly slipped into your mouth and the feeling of him pressing harder in-between your legs made you moan. You moved your hands from his cheeks and ran them down his chest letting them gracefully hit each muscle that now popped out of his skin till your hands met the band of his pants. You hand was stopped before you could enter his pants. Jungkook brought your hand up so and placed a kiss on your knuckles.
“Today is about you, baby girl.” He said repositioning your hand over his heart.
He kissed you again before sitting up to remove his sweatpants, finally exposing his fully erect member. His lips met yours again almost reading your mind that there was already enough foreplay and you’d much rather become connected with him as fast as possible. You rotated your hips searching for him and soon Jungkook was pulling out of the kiss to line himself up with you. Once he entered you a smile broke to your face as you tilted your head back. You lived for that first connection the two of you shared because every time was like the first with him. He started off slowly, kissing you gently before he sat back up and pressed the back of your knee until it was close to your cheek. He knew exactly what he was doing as he purposely positioned you in a way that he felt confident he could get as deep as possible.
Deep he got, that was forsure. Every pump a wave of pleasure would shoot through you and eventually biting your lip to keep from making to much of an obvious noise wasn’t enough and your teeth sunk into your arm that you placed over your mouth. Your hands found his back and pressed hard against it knowing you weren’t allowed to make any marks on his skin, but the sound of his staggered breathing as he pushed further into you made it near impossible. Just as you started to feel your orgasm approached he instructed you to roll to your stomach to try and prolong this moment as long as possible.
“Jungkook” You said breathlessly as he squeezed onto your behind hard and started pumping into you again. His shaky breath made you shutter again, your orgasm coming on even faster this time.
“Not yet baby.” He said and somehow he had managed to get under you with out leaving your body for more than half of a second.
His arms pulled you down so your head rested in the crook of his neck. One hand held onto your hair while the other held its firm grip over your back. Though you were on top it didnt stop him from pumping into you as fast as he could. This time you ignored his rule and bit into his shoulder to try and keep yourself from moaning too loud as your orgasm threatened for the third time.
“I love you so much.” Jungkook growled into your ear as he pulled your head away from his shoulder.
No matter how hard you bit your lip you couldn’t fight the whimpering noise coming from your chest as you climbed your orgasm. Jungkook Pumped into you harder and harder until you gave one final harsh breath and your entire body erupted to release your orgasm. The feeling of your shaking in his arms pushed Jungkook over the edge too and as he rode out his high your body continued to shake and the pleasure once again rose in the pit of your stomach due to your body being so sensitive to his pumping still.
This time you couldn’t hold back your moan as you rode your second high. You could hear Jungkook chuckle lightly now wrapping two arms over your bare back. He carefully pulled himself from you but still hit a sensitive area causing your body to jolt at the touch. He laughed again placing a sweet kiss to the top of your head.
“Do you feel better?” He said kicking the sheets over the two of you.
“Mmmm yes.” You said with heavy eyes as you traced a circle over where his heart continued to beat at a quick place.
You and Steve were watching a baseball game and enjoying the quiet of the house together before Maggie got home from school. Well Steve was watching the game, you were lounged with your back against the arm of the couch, your feet on top of Steve’s lap while you read. The slam of the front door and little scream of, “BYE JAMES! BYE UNCLE BUCKY!” had you both smiling at each other. Your perfect little girl was home.
Maggie came bounding into the room, stopping short when she saw that both you and Steve were home. Normally your little girl would shriek and jump in Steve’s lap, thrilled that her daddy was home to play with her. It was so rare that Steve was home in the afternoon. Instead of her usual routine, she carefully took off her backpack and pulled out a note from the front pocket.
Steve could see the tears welling up in his little girl’s eyes. You pull your legs from Steve’s lap and beckon Maggie to you. Running into your arms, she hands you the note finally letting the tears fall from her eyes. Steve looks at you with a concerned but confused face, placing his beer on the coffee table, he places his large hand on your daughters tiny back rubbing it gently.
Summary: After moving to New York, aspiring author Y/N gets more than what she bargained for when she befriends her mysterious neighbor. In a blur of riches and beauty, she finds herself falling for the man who remains unknown.
A/N: I am really slow on updates because I’m busy with work and I’m trying to do 3 school projects at a time. Please let me know if you ant to be tagged or added to my permanent tag list
Two months passed and you still didn’t have a good headline. At work, you were still called the Rookie. Not to mention your pay was not all that great. The savings you had were running low. The owner of the house you lived in raised the price on the rent, which meant that your entire check from The Report went towards the rent. If you didn’t find a good scoop, you’d be doomed for sure.
However, every time a killer story surfaced, the opportunity would be snatched away by a newly hired girl. Her name was Madison Titan. She’s only been at The Report for a month but has managed to climb the ladder of success. She always scored front page headlines. She hated you. It wasn’t hard for you to realize that, but you didn’t let it bring you down. You didn’t have time for silly middle school actions.
You sighed as you looked at the stack of bills that needed to be paid. Asking you parents for money was not an option. Your father told you this would happen and it did. He’d just use this opportunity to give you the “I Told You So” conversation. No way did you want him to have that victory.
You looked out the window. A handful of sports cars were parked in Bucky’s circular driveway. You became very good friends with Bucky. Every Saturday he would take your out for lunch. It became a routine. You still knew little about him but didn’t push him to open up. You bit down on your bottom lip and turned away from the window. Shortly after, you received a message from Bucky.
Bucky: come over, I have some friends I want you to meet.
You: right now?
Bucky: yes! You’re not busy right?
You: of course not, I’ll be right over
You ran into your room and pulled the closet open. After pulling on a soft oversized sweater, you quickly sprayed some perfume on you before grabbing your keys. The sun sat high in the sky, beating down on you. You pulled the sweater into your exposed shoulder, but it was no use. The cloth would simply fall back. You walked through Bucky’s garden. Everything looked beautiful with its exotic flowers and pungent smells of roses that engulfed your senses. It looked beautiful, almost ethereal. You sighed and knocked on the door. A butler opened the door.
“Miss Y/L/N, Mister Barnes is expecting you,” He said.
You smiled and stepped inside. This was the third time you were in Bucky’s house. Clearly, you never went this the extravagant parties he threw every Friday night.
The Butler led you to the pool area where there were a few people mingling around. Bucky saw you and made his way towards you. His head bent down a bit as if he was going in for a kiss, but at the last minute pulled you into a hug. You patted his back and smiled. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder.
“Y/N these are friends of mine,” He said.
A tall man with blond hair steps forward. He was ad muscular as Bucky and flashed you a kind smile, “Steve Rogers.”
You smiled and shook his hand. A beautiful woman with red hair shook hands with you. She introduced herself as Natasha Romanoff. Then you met Sam Wilson, who had a mischievous smile and lingered close to you for a few seconds before leaving your side to talk to Steve. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff introduced themselves at the same time and you almost didn’t catch their names. Finally, you finished off with Clint Barton and Thor, who didn’t give you his surname.
You sat on one of the bar stools at the outdoor bar. You watched as Bucky spoke with his friends openly. Wanda sat next to you, she ordered her drink before turning to you.
“How long have you and Barnes been together?” She asked, her thick accent hung on her voice.
You choked on your drink and began to cough. You shook your head, “We’re not dating. Just good friends.”
She hummed, “The way he looks at you says something else.”
“How does he-?”
“Never mind that,” She said abruptly. “You must be special. James doesn’t always introduce us to his neighbors, much less his girls.”
You sipped your drink, growing uncomfortable about the situation. It seemed like she was talking to herself aloud instead of you. You shrugged, “we’ve known each other for a few months now.”
“He’s not the most open person in the world. Just be patient,” She smiled.
Bucky told you to stay until everyone left. It was two hours of just talking and drinking and lounging around. It wasn’t bad, you were able yo take your mind off the stack of bills that would surely give you a headache once you stepped back into your home. You stood at Bucky’s side as he watched the final car leave the driveway.
He turned to you and smiled, “did you have fun?”
You nodded, “I did!”
“Come on, I’ll give you a tour of the house.” He opened the door and you stepped inside once again. “It had dawned on me that I hadn’t shown you my home.”
“Your house is very beautiful,” You remarked as you followed him deeper into parts of his house that you hadn’t been in.
“It is,” Bucky agreed. “It was built in the late 1800s. The chandeliers had all collected an inch of dust when I first bought this place. Obviously, no one had lived in it for a while.”
You passed various closed doors that you didn’t bother asking what was behind them. Instead, you continued to follow him until the vibrant hallway opened into a large room with a long table in it. The table could possible seat 20 guests and it almost made you sad at the thought of Bucky sitting on one of those chairs eating dinner by himself.
“The dining room,” He said. “Had this table imported from a castle in Europe. Never eat here.”
You weren’t surprised by what he said. He was already moving forward, you quickly followed close behind. Bucky opened a door that revealed the kitchen. It was probably the size of your house. It had a pizza oven, another oven, a grand silver stove, a refrigerator, beautiful marble island and other things you did not recognize. Two chefs were working around the kitchen. Cutting vegetables and fruit while another stirred something in a pot. It smelled exquisite. You watched as the chef cutting the fruit threw the diced strawberries into a large machine that ate the berries and produced a red juice.
“These are the chefs that run the kitchen. Renaldo, Anthony, this is Y/N.” Bucky introduced.
The two men smiled and bowed their heads. Renaldo came forward, “would the Miss like some bread?”
“Yes! Of course!” Bucky boomed happily.
Renaldo grabbed a knife and opened a silver drawer in an oven. Be pulled out a loaf of bread and began cutting it into slices. He handed you one. It was warm, crunchy and soft at the same time.
“This is amazing,” you remarked. “Best bread I’ve ever had!”
“It’s Renaldo’s family recipe,” Bucky said. “Even I don’t know what’s in it.”
You smiled and took another bite from the bread. Bucky led you to a walk-in freezer, where all the ice cream, frozen meats and other foods were stored. He grabbed a wine glass that was filled with chocolate. The door closed behind him, keeping the cold contained. Anthony handed him a spoon and Bucky gave you the glass of chocolate. You dipped the spoon in the glass and ate the chocolate mousse.
“Do you like it?” He asked.
You nodded, “it’s delicious.”
Bucky opened another door and revealed the small room to be filled with different wine bottles. The shelves had white wine as well as red wine. Your lips parted in awe at his wide collection of wine bottles.
The rest of the tour was a blur. Bucky showed you the indoor pool and jacuzzi, gym, game room, lounge area, the courtyard where all the parties usually were held and various other rooms that only seemed to be found a palace.
“Bucky your place is amazing!” You twirled around and closed your eyes as you spun.
You stopped and faced Bucky. He was smiling at your state. He took a deep breath as if preparing himself for something.
“Y/N,” He paused. “Do you-would you like to-?”
He was interrupted when the sound of his phone went off. A look of anger flashed through his eyes as he pulled out his phone. Bucky looked up apologetically.
“I’m so sorry, I have to take this, it’s an important call,” he said.
You nodded, “It’s okay Buck.”
He turned his back to you and walked into another room. You managed to catch the beginning of the conversation.
“This better be good Harrison, I was in the middle of something,” Bucky growled.
You were a bit taken aback at his attitude. Not wanting to eavesdrop, you walked away from the door. Your own phone vibrated. It was a message for Emma, saying that Cole wanted to see you. You bit your lip, debating whether to stay and find out what Bucky was going to ask you or go to your boss. You slowly walked towards the room and poked your head in. Bucky was listening intently to the voice at the other end of the line.
“I have to go to work,” You whispered. “We’ll talk tomorrow, okay?”
He moved his phone away from his mouth and nodded. He quickly mouthed an apology. You smiled and turned, making your way to the exit. Leaving a very frustrated Bucky behind.
“Ah, Y/N so good you could make it,” Mr. Cole said when you entered his office. “Please, take a seat. We have much to discuss.”
“What do you wish to discuss?” You asked though you had a feeling of what he wanted to talk about. Mr. Cole leaned back in his seat and set his cigar in the ashtray. You tried you best to muffle a cough. The smell was pungent.
“I’ve heard that you are neighbors with Barnes, is that correct?” He asked.
You furrowed your eyebrows at his comment but nodded, “Yes, I am.”
Cole nodded in approval, “I am willing to make a deal with you.” He paused. “I can raise your pay.” He opened a drawer and pulled out a check. Cole set it in front of you. The check read five thousand dollars and it was addressed to you. “You can walk out of here with this check as long as you agree to my proposal.”
“And what’s that?” You asked, knowing the demon that was around the corner.
“You find out where Barnes gets his money and give me various stories about the skeletons in his closet.” He said.
You scoffed, “Mr. Cole, Mister Barnes is a mystery to me. I barely know the man.”
“Emma tells me she’s seen you going out to lunch with him various times,” Cole said.
Anger fueled inside of you at his comment. How dare he! And how could Emma ever do that to you? You shook your head. “I refuse to do what you request. I can’t ruin a friendship over a headline.”
Cole shrugged and grabbed a pen before writing ‘VOID’ across the check. He threw the pen down, “Pack your things Y/N.”
You nodded, “Gladly.”
You walked out of the office, with nothing but your pride. Your head was tall as you walked to your desk. There was nothing that you wanted to take with you. Nothing to 'pack up.’
“Y/N!” Emma called to you.
You looked at her with tear-filled eyes. Your bottom lip quivered as you grabbed a small postcard on your desk and left to the elevator. You couldn’t help but scorn them. You hated that they were about to use Bucky for a headline. That they were going to invade someone’s life to get a story. You shook your head and wiped your eyes. These people were gullible. Hiding behind their laptops and hunting in a herd for weak prey.
Although he was still a closed book to you, Bucky could possibly be the most truthful person you’ve met.
You thought your day couldn’t get worse. You were wrong. With a slam of the car door, you ripped up the postage card and threw it on the ground, knowing that you’d come back and pick it up later. You walked up the steps of your home and your heart shattered by a single piece of paper.
It was an eviction notice.
You took the paper down and went into your home. You pressed your back against the door and sat down. With your knees pulled up to your chest, you cried. You cried because you had finally done it. You failed. You cried because you lost your job. You cried because you felt used, you felt dirty and stained.
You cried because you knew you had to leave New York, which means leaving Bucky as well.
Trade Your Trouble For A Bubble - Pleasure Ball Illustration and concept by James B Settles. Featured back cover story of Amazing Stories, February 1946.
‘Trade Your Trouble for a Bubble’ and decide to go sightseeing across the country in this giant rolling ball of transparent plastic, balanced by interior gyro stabilizers controlling a suspended core which ever remains erect as it travels around its giant “track-ring.”
This ring is magnetic, and powered by the atom, revolves along the roadway, with is a specially magnetized roadway. The same power that makes the ball move forward (or backward) acts for stopping the ball. There are no huge motors, no complicated apparatus, just the simplest of gadgets, and a complex and very interesting interior which is the last word in pleasure palaces. Games, terraces, ramps, restful lounging places, dance floors, swimming pools and just plain sightseeing would make this huge ball a pleasant place to while-away a day.
What happened in the live show? Did Dan seriously say he wouldn't film in his bedroom?
they basically just talked about moving and the new place and the different rooms they have and what they’ve been up to and the usual.. phil will be filming videos in his bedroom and dan will be filming in another room that is not his bedroom
Image commissioned from @ikipin, posted with permission.
Please do not repost!
They’re not the most conventional of couples.
Yuuji is bright, loud, wild at heart; he loves surfing, online gaming and going for walks at three in the morning. He’s friendly and talkative, he likes to spend time with his friends and he sometimes gets a little too riled up. He is emotional and sweet, and feels everything with his entire being. Happiness, sadness, anger; he’s quick to feel them all, and feel them wholly.
Daichi is calm, steady, and he has the biggest heart; he spends his afternoons reading mystery novels, he loves baking and listening to thunderstorms. He’s kind and quiet, only being loud when he needs to, and he finds enjoyment in his time spent alone. He’s confident in himself, and in those that he loves, and he’s often unbothered by what anyone has to say.
• with pressure from your family, friends and the public, you sign a contract to have a fake boyfriend
I didn’t think I’d enjoy writing this AU so much fisosjsldj tysm anon!! omg this got so out of hand i’m sorry!!
- Admin L
• you aren’t one for fakes • growing up in a rather well-to-do family with both parents always hard at work and an older brother to take care of you in your penthouse, real luxury goods were all you knew • since your parents are such significant people in the business realm, your family is bound to have powerful allies • in fact, your best friend is the eldest daughter of the Lai family • shit no one knows her name so I’m just going to call her…..Miss Lai, 赖小姐. • if you want to know how important the Lai family is….if you don’t know them, you probably can’t get a job in the field • it’s always your family and the Lais'
• every time you step out to go shopping with your best friend, there’s at least a couple of paparazzi following you • it kind of only worsened when your brother went and became an idol, debuting under the globally popular WannaWrite Entertainment • or when you signed to be a model with them too • but that is a story for another time • your whole life, you’re swarmed with attention • from your brother • your nannies • ‘friends’ in school • and the media • it’s irritating, to say the least • one day, your parents come home and announce that they’ll be meeting up with the Lai family for dinner the next day • it excited you because, at dinners like this, you usually need to dress up but you don’t exactly have to act princess-like in front of people you call your second, unrelated family • it’s always banter and one of the more pleasant events you enjoy • also because you kind of want to see Lai Guanlin, the only son, all suited up • and probably wearing his huge circular glasses • you’ve grown up with Guanlin, you two have known each other for your entire lives yet, you aren’t the closest • most of the time, he is deep in conversation with your brother • you feel bad if you interrupt • it’s always a rare and blessed moment when Guanlin talks to you • currently, he’s in Taiwan and you suppose that’s the reason you’re going out for dinner • Guanlin was in Korea for a few years to train as an idol • he still goes back and forth periodically • which is why you haven’t seen him in a while • great, now the royal family will have two idol members in their midst • excited chatter fills the limousine as your family makes your way to the restaurant that probably cost your entire life savings to furnish and run • you’re a regular at that place and the staff don’t even need to be told to usher your family into a private room • the other family hasn’t arrived and you take that time to talk to your parents and brother • ah yes family bonding time :“) • you and your mum exchange a normal conversation before she asks “do you have a boyfriend?” • “nope. why?” • “hmm, just checking…..what about Lai Guanlin?” • “…mother, why?” • she smirks and sighs, “why not? he is a fine and good looking young man. i would definitely support your relationship.” • “besides, half the boys in your grade aren’t even good looking?” • your jaw drops and giggles fall from your lips • Mum shrug, “just keep an open mind. he’s always an option” • then, there are two polite knocks on the door and Mrs Lai steps in, greeting you with a smile • thank God, she’s busy with other things now so she won’t pose any other strange questions • your mother runs over to envelope her in a tight hug • they kind of knew each other back in college and finally reunited again • “my son has returned from his journey to Korea!” • at the mention of Guanlin, you can feel the heat rising to your face and your heart starts beating madly • especially after what your mother has said • me and Guanlin • w o w • Miss Lai brings you in for a loving hug • despite the age gap, you two never felt awkward. • Guanlin strolled in a few seconds later, warmly welcomed by your brother and family • you gulp and is unable to even look at him • of course, his father follows suit and once again, the power families are together • dinner continues as per normal • questions, small talk, savouring the good food • after some time, your best friend points out that your parents have been conversing with her own for quite awhile now • lowkey you’re worried because of the serious looks etched on their faces • is it about me…..? • suddenly, Mrs Lai clears her throat and turns to you, silencing all previous conversation • “Y/N darling,” she says “have you…started seeing anyone?” • you were just counting the number of minutes it took for someone to pop the question • so far, the record was 86 minutes and 17 seconds • the last time, it was your cousin who asked you about your tragically non-existent love life • you dabbed your napkin onto the sides of your mouth and smiled before replying, “no, I’m not dating anyone at the moment” • a knowing smile dawns on her lips while your mouth falls open at her next sentence • “what about my son?” • ASDFGHJKL WHAT’S IT WITH THE PARENTS TRYING TO GET US TOGETHER • Guanlin’s chopsticks are set down on his chopstick rest and he wants the floor to swallow him up • his parents were talking about that matter earlier that day • “ma, please don’t be like this,” he reasons and shoots you an apologetic smile • the blush on your cheeks is your response • “I’m just putting you out there since you aren’t doing it yourself Lin, I’m not getting any younger and neither are you…” she shoots back
• friendly reminder that Guanlin is still a minor and sexualising him is disgusting
• “you two would be perfect for each other,” Mr Lai adds. “its good for your wellbeing, it’s only a bonus its good for the press” shitTumblrmesseduptheformat
• your brother - seated next to you - can’t hold in his snickers and tries to cover up with a cough • his acting is pretty awful but no one pays him any mind • you open your mouth to reply but your father holds up a hand • “give it a thought sweetie, taking chances never hurt” • then all reverts back to normal but your life doesn’t • the next week or so, your parents keep bringing it up over meals or just giving you that look • it’s driving you mildly mad though the thought of having Guanlin as your boyfriend does sound very appealing • but if he isn’t comfortable with it, you won’t have even if you’re forced to • there’s enough stress and pressure from the media about your life and you really don’t need your parents to worry about it either • after one supper of constant discussion about that matter, you give up, flop on your bed and call your best friend • she answers right away, already suspecting what the call is about • “h-” • “hANG ON I NEED TO SCREAM” • your rant is a mixture of emotions that have been pent up and unable to be released. you spend the next hour filling her in on all the details. how your parents have been leaving more hints and encouragement to date someone, *cough* Lai Guanlin *cough* • she reveals that things in the Lai mansion have been about the same as yours. it is kind of pissing everyone off but no one has the heart to crush their parents hearts like that • “it’s better than last time when my dad tried to arrange my marriage with some dude. it got called off in the end thank God.” • you’re about to YELL when she stops you, “Lin and I have been talking and…I think we have a solution to at least get the family off your backs. Come over.” • well, you clad in your comfy pyjamas and it’s 9pm, you want to sleep but this is a life or death matter so you find yourself pulling on another outfit and dashing out the door • “bye mum, I’m going to the Lai’s house!” • “okay! sure sweetie!” she replies “don’t even think about coming home for the night” she nearly adds • NO • your chauffeur is wondering why you’re hurrying there so late but she doesn’t mention anything as the car arrives outside the mansion • the Lai siblings are already running out to receive you • “Y/N, what time shall I pick you up?” • you stare at the mansion’s daunting double doors and then back at your chauffeur, “it’s fine, you can head back. thanks, see you!” • “my parents are probably in the sitting hall so….be prepared,” Guanlin whispers as he ushers you inside, his sister checking the foyer • you hastily greet them before the siblings make a noise about your purpose of visitation and bundle you upstairs to Guanlin’s bedroom • the interior hasn’t changed much since you were last in his room, just a bit more messy and maybe a couple more of gleaming basketball trophies displayed • his sister snatches a manila envelope of documents off his desk and hands it to you • you peel it open to reveal a fifteen page contract • Guanlin and Y/N’s fake relationship™ to be specific • “i hope you’re prepared to be up all night establishing contracts and signing them. this is just a rough draft.” • Guanlin scans the pages over and immediately makes a couple of changes • “consensual skinship and other intimate actions such as hugging and kissing” is added • “to make it more realistic…you know” he mumbles in embarrassment • but you kind of feel the same way so you add “cuddling” in there too • it’s nearly 12am by the time the contract is finalised and printed • there’s no way you can call your chauffeur now so you decide to sleepover • besides, it has been awhile since you and your bestie had a sleepover • you get confused when she shoos you off to Guanlin’s room but hands you an oversized shirt and a pair of running shorts • you change in her room then venture to Lin’s • “goodnight!” • Lin isn’t in his room but you find him in the gaming/lounge room where there’s a mini bar, many game consoles, a television, a sofa with a chaise lounge and even a pool table • He is playing a game on one of the consoles, Overwatch, you think it is • wordlessly, you sit next to him and scroll through your IG feed, unsure of what to do since you literally got thrown out of your sleeping place • thanks a billion bestie • “so we’re a couple now,” Guanlin breaks the silence. “we should act like one.” • he leans closer such that his mouth is close enough to brush your cheek and murmurs, “We need to act like one. Let’s make it believable. They’re watching us through the security cameras” • you chuckle, “oh goodness. I know all about security camera footage.” you reminisce you rebellious teenage days when your parents installed a camera outside your room door to track what time lights went off • like a professional, you tuck your legs under you and lean your head on Guanlin’s shoulder, taking note of how his breathing abruptly stopped when you wound your arm through his • you would have opted for holding his hand but he’s holding onto the gaming controller • it’s so comfortable you can almost fall asleep in that position • “…by the way, you look really good in my shirt…” • a hot blush creeps its way to your face and you stammer back an incoherent reply. “O-oh, s-sorry. Your sister gave it to m-me. B-but t-thanks.” • thANK YOU BEST FRIEND • you should have known he was a Thrasher kind of guy • get you a man who lets you sleep in his Thrasher shirts • “hmm, let’s get to know each other. I think the last proper talk we had was in 8th grade and clearly, things have changed.” • Guanlin snorts. “Yeah, who would’ve thought we’d date.” • you have to constantly remind yourself it’s a fake relationship. It doesn’t feel like one and you don’t want it to be one • the convo lasts till 2am and Guanlin decides that you need to sleep. pretty much forces you to take his bed while he sleeps in the gaming room’s chaise lounge • but the bed is foreign to you and you have a hard time falling asleep so you wander back and join him on the other side of the couch • at least, you have that assurance that your ‘boyfriend’ is beside you • no one questions your new attire or manila envelope when you arrive back home after a long night • Guanlin insisted on walking you up to your penthouse, he pecked you on the cheek before bidding you goodbye • on Monday, you’re really confused when you emerge from your room, clad in your school uniform and find Guanlin sitting at your dining table, talking to your parents • when he sees you, he beams, like an actual gummy smile you can’t fake • “good morning bao bei. did you sleep well?” • chemically combusts @ bao bei [宝贝, baby in chinese] • you rush to pull him into a warm embrace • “why are you here? what is happening?” • “i’m sending you to school today” • throughout the ride, there’s small talk and it makes you feelvery…refreshed and excited • there’s so much adrenaline pumping in you, at the end of the ride, you lean over and press your lips to his • “bye! thank you! see you later babe.” • djskdhkss wow yes totally a fake relationship • also your first kiss wAS WITH YOUR CRUSH KIND OF BOYFRIEND • Guanlin so shocked he can’t remember how to drive and nearly reverses into the driveway pillar • after school, it’s like a scene from a Kdrama • “hey, whose man is that?” • Guanlin is casually leaning on the bonnet of his expensive, shiny car with his sunglasses up and is fully suited up - minus his jacket hanging in the backseat. • yOU WANT TO DIE • but at the same time, you kind of want to show the world your ‘boyfriend’ • Lin Lin isn’t the kind of guy who shies away from you, though he does feel his insides churning with the entire school watching him • you feel your backpack being lifted off your shoulders just as you were about to hug your friends goodbye • “yah! babe!” • gasps and whispers break out from the other students, your friends can die of laughter • Guanlin waits for you to catch up, slipping an arm around your shoulder while the other carries your school bag • “how was school today? did you miss me?” • “you’re doing this because of the contract aren’t you?” • a look of confusion crosses his face but he tries to conceal it with a nod. “You know I’m not one to break contracts” • but you’re one to break my heart…. • the relationship comes to the light on Friday • the family is freaking out and congratulating you like it’s your wedding day • you even set reminders on your phone saying • 'your boyfriend isn’t really yours’ • it kind of hurts but it also reminds you not to immerse yourself too deeply into this situation • you find that your phone is always chiming with notifications from Guanlin, much more than usual • he wants to know if you’re eating, sleeping and staying hydrated • you feel touched until you realise it’s on page five of the contract • on Saturday, an event is arranged for the two of you to go public • you’re going out shopping in the hottest part of town where you KNOW cameras will be • they don’t fail to meet your expectations • other than the annoying flashes, you’re genuinely having a good time with the 'boyfriend’ • he buys you an ice cream and holds all of the shopping bags • nothing seems forced or fake, it’s like a real relationship • BREAKING: Power families have joined forces through blood, Y/N and Lai Guanlin confirmed to be dating • [ JUST IN ] Lai Guanlin and Y/N spotted enjoying a shopping date downtown. New celebrity couple on the rise? • [ NEWS ]Your new OTP! Y/N recently went public with boyfriend, Lai Guanlin and they are the cutest couple we have ever seen! • it’s the only news the tabloids will report about • it is brilliant news though, even the reaction’s are positive, the world loves you guys so much • must protecc • all is well for months • you really warm up to having Guanlin as a boyfriend • dates with him are never boring, it’s always something new and enjoyable • once it was ice skating • you found out that while Lin was athletic beyond words, he wasn’t the best at skating but the two of you still had a blast • the amount of memes you got from him falling was amazing • another time, you took him to see a ballet, Romeo and Juliet to be more specific • it was nice to see him all suited up, just for you • ballets could be boring when you went by yourself • so you were glad Guanlin was there to accompany you • he kept his hand in yours throughout the entire 3 hours • during the intermission, he purchased a $4 bottle of mountain springs mineral water for you • how sweet • you went mad because that water is SO overpriced and he shouldn’t be making reckless financial decisions just because he’s rich • Lin just ruffles your hair, other arm slipped around your waist • “babe, you worry too much about me,” • “weLL AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND I SHOULD BE” a hand flies over your mouth after you realise what you blurted out • his eyes widen significantly yet he doesn’t correct you about the 'fake’ part, instead, he holds you closer to his side and waltzes back into the amphitheater • other days, it’s either you’re at his mansion or he’s at your penthouse • just fooling around • NOT IN THAT WAY • but a cute way, like hide and seek around the house • which leads to nearly knocking over a ton of expensive house decor • wh00ps • baking goods following Buzzfeed recipes • “wait, this actually tastes edible…?” Lin says tentatively • you laugh, “maybe it’s because you made it.” • “it’s the best” • then again, you’re a biased adjudicator • Lin is that kind of chef who tries to play a prank and make things taste terrible but unknowingly, he adds ingredients that make the cookies taste much better • then you guys cuddle on the couch snacking on cookies and watching Netflix shows • and you’re entering Autumn as a 'couple’ • you can’t wait to do seasonal activities with him, you even made a list • suddenly, Guanlin suddenly asks, • “y/n….when do you want to terminate the contract?” • then, your heart shatters into pieces • you stopped the reminders on your phone and making mental notes that it was a faux relationship • you stopped wanting it to end • and that was your biggest mistake • you might as well just scrap all the dates you planned out since this is ending • instead of crying, you crack a smile and tell him you’ll bring your manila envelope over to his place the next day to review the contracts • “get home safe,” he wishes and leans in for a kiss which you dodge but hug him • hurt and puzzlement flashes in his eyes but you know he’ll understand • the tears finally fall in the car, way past his front door, and your chauffeur pulls over to pass you tissues • everything was just too good to be true • no one could tell it was fake • in your penthouse, you ignore the files and ponder about burning them in your fireplace • nothing was real • you just tricked yourself into believing so • perhaps he found someone else, someone else he could be with happily, with no extra baggage tagging along • he deserved that freedom and a joyous, legitimate relationship • it hurt, it truly did • it was like everything you did or said in the last half a year meant nothing • tears cloud your vision, you throw yourself onto your bed and sob • regardless of your puffy face or tired eyes, you’re at the Lai mansion the following day with your document • the silencing is deafening as you two are going through the contract and a new set of documents is printed • you decide not to involve your best friend this time • you can’t bring yourself to tell her anyway • she had high hopes for the two of you, despite knowing that this day would probably come sooner than she expected • the sniffles won’t stop and the tears are filling up your eyes, with every flick of your paper, one threatens to fall • the silence can strangle you, you aren’t used to quietness with Guanlin at all - there was always something to talk about • “…is this your first breakup?” he questions • you shoot him a weak smile and nod, scribbling your signature on the second last page of the document • every time the tip of the pen touches the paper, you feel it pierce into your heart • “why do you want it to end?” you whisper, voice barely above a mutter • Guanlin sighs and looks down at his hands, he hangs his head in shame • “you know it has to, we can’t go on like this forever” • what he says is true, you find yourself agreeing to it • “but-but I don’t want it to,” you retort softly despite it all • he spreads his arms open, inviting you for a hug which you instinctively respond to. crawling across his bed to settle in his comforting embrace • “yah ~ i know this is tough but believe me, it’s for the better” • you can’t tell what’s 'good’ for you anymore • maybe you shouldn’t have agreed to this in the first place • first heartbreaks are unforgettable • your life is just too centred around contracts, paperwork, it’s all you have ever known since the start • Guanlin rocks you in his arms for probably the last time ever and tears drip down your face • “ahh, don’t cry! i’m sorry, but i have my reasons,” he coos as he swipes the tears away with the soft sleeve of his sweater you lost count of how many times you have fallen asleep in • “i can tell you one of them” • you don’t know if you can take it • a billion thoughts swarm your head • “i hope you’ll still take me back” • nothing registers anymore • you realise you really liked Guanlin • and now, it’s coming to an end • “y/n” his hand encloses yours, the one that holds the pen • the pen that paused on the last sheet of the new contract • Guanlin grins at you, cupping your face in his hands • you force the tears to stop • “I just want us to be real, no contract, no paperwork, just us” • the dilemma between killing him and kissing him is extreme • “yah! Lai Guanlin! How dare you! I wasted all this pen ink on you!” • “…you’re worried about pen ink?” • you fold your arms and huff in frustration, the tears melting away like ice and anger frosting over • but he shoots you a gummy smile and apologetic puppy eyes and once again, your heart has warmed • Guanlin pulls out a Tiffany & Co. box from his desk drawer, offering it to you • inside, captured between plush velvet cushions is a gleaming gemstone ring • gasps and splutters of words leave your mouth • “ADOSISODJSJSNDJSPSDJ WHAT” • “it’s a promise ring. I promise we won’t have to 'act’ like a couple but we can be a couple” • you want to yell • he kinda just does that husband thing and slips it on your ring finger • “w8 pls wear it as a necklace pendant ltr” • you still can’t believe your eyes, your jaw has numbed off from being open for too long • “is-is this real?” you squeak, marvelling at the promise ring • Guanlin winks, “you know I’m never one for fakes” • you groan, poking his cheek. “I told you to stop making reckless financial decisions!” • he just shakes his head as he chuckles • “babe, when it comes to you, you’re worth everything. trust me, this isn’t an imitation. I hope you love it,” • you lean closer and capture his lips with your own, kissing him with that passion and adoration that can’t be faked