♛ —————— FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR SENTENCE STARTERS.
’ I’m gonna pop that little zit when I get home. ’
’ You must have been an athlete in your thinner days. ’
’ Hey, hey, lets stick to the topic okay? ’
’ You know, I’d be happy to perscribe something for that. ’
’ Between you and the humpty dance, I’ll have to get a metal plate on my butt. ’
’ Hey, you wanna go to the club with us tonight? ’
’ Well, someone has her/his rude hat on tonight. ’
’ I’m starvin’. When do we eat here? ’
’ I think you’ve been deprived of oxygen at birth. ’
’ You’re the man. I’m just the man behind the man. ’
’ Man, have I told you how thin you’re lookin’ lately? ’
’ How can I forget? He was wearing my purple suit. ’
’ I was going to drop by and check on the, the thing. ’
’ Aren’t you a little overdressed? ’
’ What kind of idiot picks a password no one can guess? ’
’ Then how do you explain becoming a lawyer? ’
’ Excuse me, what’s a nine-letter word for “Terrific?” ’
’ I’m sick of being such a big loser. ’
’ When the press hears about this they’re going to have a field day. ’
’ You know, I was looking through your police file, and bingo! ’
’ Oh wake up, knucklehead. ’
’ Well, you know I never had a good imagination. ’
’ I never even had imaginary friends when I was a kid. ’
’ Ain’t no thang but a chicken wing. ’
’ I noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to put you on notice. ’
’ That’s called prudent planning. ’
’ I’m still exhausted from last night. ’
’ All I asked you to do was a little yard work. ’
’ What’s that hideous thing growing out of your neck? ’
’ Could you drop me off at the beach? ’
’ My fault, man! I must have got the wrong crib. ’
’ I’m sorry! I thought you were all asleep! ’
’ Look, now, everybody calm down. False alarms happen all the time. ’
’ Trust is a very fragile thing… ’
’ I’m as big as a house. All I want to do is lie in bed and eat pie. ’
’ I mean, we must all do our parts to protect the environment. ’
’ Why, I never knew it was such a problem. ’
’ Where should I make a donation? ’
’ You know, ain’t like I’m still five years old, you know? ’
’ Sarcasm? Whatever do you mean? ’
’ Whoa, hold on mister, you’re all over the map! ’
’ Well, you know what they say about guys with big feet. ’
’ Those things are stupid. What does mine say? ’
’ My horoscope says that I’m gonna be a famous rapper with a TV show. ’
’ I’m too ashamed to talk about it, it’s better if I show you… ’
’ You did a porno movie? ’
’ If you’re serious, I could make some calls. ’
’ There’s something I need to tell you. ’
’ I was keeping them in case I needed them… ’
’ How could you be so stupid? ’
’ You know you shouldn’t be messing with drugs! ’
’ Somebody gave them to me at school. ’
’ My son/daughter could have died because of you! ’
’ I got the cake you wanted for the family reunion. ’
’ It’s round, it’s rubber and you’ll never use it! ’
’ You say you want things but you’re never willing to work for it! ’
’ You’re a slacker. You never make the sacrifice. ’
’ Do you remember our first date? ’
’ Well, I think you should run along and play. ’
’ You have no integrity, no decency, and you’re really, really short! ’
’ Come on, I gotta get you to the hospital! ’
’ Something terrible has happened, man! ’
’ I never thought losing my virginity would be this painful! ’
’ Look, you gotta promise you’re not gonna overreact… ’
’ Those pills that you took weren’t vitamins. ’
’ What could be worse than finding out I’m still a virgin? ’
’ Oh, my God. I’m a drug addict and a virgin! ’
’ I don’t touch greasy, disgusting things! ’
’ And for your information, dinner comes first! ’
’ Oh, it’s like that, right? You’re just gonna slam garbage at me! ’
’ I’m going to be watching you like a shadow! ’
’ I love bugs and I love death. I love oozing flesh wounds! ’
’ I have been calling you for fifteen minutes. Didn’t you hear me? ’
’ Did you just put super glue in my hair gel? ’
’ I’m also getting tired of the short jokes. I’m average height. ’
’ If you were me, you’d be good looking. ’
’ You’re not in touch with anybody's feminine side. ’
’ You’re gonna embarrass me when I become the new co-host. ’
‘ It’s not a doll, it’s an action figure! ’
’ I’ve been studying self-defense. ’
’ I’m just trying to recall what it felt like to be fifteen. ’
’ It was so long ago, how could you remember? ’
’ I’m just so upset, I’m saying things I don’t even mean. ’
’ You know something? This is all your fault. ’
’ What is that, like the theme of this family? ’
’ Knowing my luck, I might run into a disgruntled postal worker. ’
’ Y'all know ain’t no little bullet gonna stop me. ’
’ What does that have to do with anything? ’
’ Have you ever crushed any one? ’
’ Y'all come back now, y'hear? ’
’ What do you mean I didn’t get the job? ’
’ Well, you tell those little brats I don’t like them either! ’
’ What does it look like I’m doing? I’m gambling. ’
’ You stole my wallet? How much do we have? ’
’ Um… You a little freaky-deeky, ain’t you? ’
’ I think you’ve been smokin’ a little bit too much of that catnip. ’
’ I’m a little uncomfortable with nudity. ’
’ Oh, for God’s sake, would you leave already? ’
’ Oh, we have to have a special going away dinner for you. ’
’ Well, it’s got ceiling-to-floor doors, and wall-to-wall floors. ’
’ You can’t see my apartment, because I don’t have one. ’
’ That just doesn’t sound right coming from me, does it? ’
’ This is a stick with a snake wrapped around it. ’
’ You ain’t ever gonna change! ’
’ I’m getting the last word! ’
’ You’re not age appropriate for this party. ’
’ Haven’t you learned anything from all of this? ’
’ Doesn’t anyone care about how I feel? ’
’ I never say that. It’s make like a banana and split. ’
’ Come on people, I weigh the same I weighed back in high school. ’
’ I hope you like that system, because you’re gonna be seeing a lot more of it in your life. ’
- His mom is Japanese-American, and was born and raised in the heart of LA. His father, born and raised in the heart of some low-key farm town in Japan, was over in America for studying purposes, and when they met, the fell in love. They settled down and got married in California, and stayed there until Tanaka was four.
- Because of his whole background, he really, really loves American culture, especially from the 90’s. His sister had the privilege of being a bit older and getting to really experience it all, and he’s so jealous. There nothing this kid loves more than Tupac, MC Hammer, and the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- That being said, his casual clothes are really, really stinking cool. He looks like the punk straight out of a 90’s dance battle movie and he loves it. He’s had people say he looks kind of intimidating, but his sister and Nishinoya dig it, so other people’s opinions don’t matter.
- Looks like a sinamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll. Its canon that he gives off a bit of a bad boy persona, but God, the moment you sit him down to watch a sad movie, he’s the first to cry. Him and Nishinoya decided to go see “Lion” thinking that it would be cool, because with a name like “Lion” it has to be badass, right? Wrong. After the first ten minutes Tanaka was already bawling into his sweatshirt, and either Nishinoya didn’t catch on, or was crying too, because neither of them said anything to eachother after it ended.
- He’s very respectful towards girls. Growing up with a sister, he knows what sets girls off, what they like and dislike, and how they react to certain things, et cetera. Although, he’s a bit more flirty with Kiyoko because, even if he thinks she’s undeniably gorgeous, they’re just friends, and he’s come to terms with that, and he knows she’s ok with his rambunctiousness. Although, he would never, ever touch her, or say something to her, or do something that would make her uncomfortable in any way. She’s pretty, yes, but she’s not an object, when he’s not flirting and such, he treats hr like he would treat anyone else. (Honestly, the most unrealistic thing about Haikyuu is that nobody wants Tanaka. He’s literally the best.)
- He runs one of those basic, 300,000 follower meme accounts on Instagram, all of his teammates follow him, none of them know that it is him.
- He’s honestly very sensitive, when it comes down to it. Although he can sass a man to the moon and back, the moment somebody shows him the slightest bit of anger, he acts like a kicked puppy. All he wants is love and validation, even if he is a little bit wild sometimes.
- He’s the kind of person to say “don’t touch me, leave me alone.” when he’s upset, and really mean, “please make a fuss of me, don’t leave me alone.”
- After the third years retire, Tanaka is hoping and praying he becomes the official ace. Deep down, he has no doubt he’ll be created with the title, although part of him can’t help but fear that Hinata is going to receive it instead.
- His walls are covered with so many posters of rappers, basketball players, volleyball players and skimpy playboy girls that he has no idea what the actual color of his walls are anymore.
- He has an entire drawer in his bedroom filled with all kinds of junk foods. His stash has relocated several times due to the fact that Saeko always finds it, and always hoards it for herself.
- Saeko became his legal guardian when he was thirteen. Unfortunately, his parents both got in a car crash and died, and him and Saeko were absolutely torn about it, as any human being would be. Although, it was much, much harder for Saeko because during the process of grieving, she was also desperately trying to gain custody over her little brother. She had already lost two members of her family, and she didn’t know what she would do if she lost her brother, too. It was difficult for her, but in the end, she won, and throughout it all, Tanaka never knew anything. She didn’t want him to know, because she didn’t want to pile on the heartbreak.
Destructive Potential: A
Developmental Potential: C
Stand Cry: 「WOULD YOU MAKE ME A SANDWICH?」
Stand Appearance: Humanoid. 「IT’S NOT UNUSUAL」Resembles an angel in some regard, as it is clad in white attire, resembling a trenchcoat, with gold highlights (think Tron lines) While it also has long, shoulder length golden hair, it has no mouth or nose. It does however have four piercing golden eyes. Additionally, it has four fingered hands, wearing pure white gloves.
「WE’VE GOT TO ATTACK HIM」: The Stand can fire off consecutive “Bolts” of energy that explode upon impact. The range for these bolts is about 15 meters. Additionally, it can charge up a shot to double the range and power.
「WHAT’S NEW PUSSYCAT」: A short distance Sound based attack that can disrupt the abilities of another Stand. It takes time to prepare, but does no physical damage to Stand nor user.
「IT’S CARLTON」: 「IT’S NOT UNUSUAL」takes control of Carlton’s limbs to perform a hypnotic dance, which causes anyone viewing to join. The effect continues as long as Carlton continues to dance.
「NO MORE HUGS」Opening a panel within their chest, 「IT’S NOT UNUSUAL」reveals a firearm of inhuman design, essentially a concussive blunderbuss, and prepares to fire it. However, it has a range of about 3 meters, so Carlton must get very close to his intended target. Additionally, while it can deal incredible damage to humans, it also ignores armor of any sort, including protection from a very durable Stand.