- Taylor: Tonight, I'm gonna make them a nice dinner, then I'm gonna put the ring in their champagne glass.
- Arika: You might as well put it in their cham-lame glass.
- Taylor: Okay, Miss Know-It-All, what would you do?
- Arika: Okay, first you gotta get, like, 50 candles, right?
- Taylor: Mm-hmm?
- Arika: You spread 'em all over the room with some rose petals....
- Taylor: That's right, because the roses are beautiful, and they make the room smell amazing.
- Arika: Like a meadow in springtime.
- Taylor: Mmm.
- [Lifeline walk in]
- Lifeline: What are you guys talking about?
- Taylor: Nothing; guy talk!
- Arika: Yeah, bitches and hoes.
Question for ya, I saw you noticed you reblog some things about describing skin color in writing and I noticed that a don't is comparing dark/deep skin to food. I was wondering what's wrong with that? Chocolate is amazing and sexy, who wouldn't want to be compared to it?