94. You say that I’m a little harsh. Life is rough. Why would I sugarcoat the truth?
1. I hope she reacts well to your inclinations. I used to love someone like that too. I hope she loves you back. I hope you’re happy.
2. I just want to love too. I think soulmates work that way because life’s too short to be stuck to one person, but one person can change your whole perspective– one person is all it takes to fuel the rest of your life with passion. It’s always worth the rejection. We were built to break and rebuild. Sometimes heartbreak is the way in, but it’s also the way out. Timing is everything. Timing is everything… if you didn’t meet them when you weren’t ready, you’ll never be ready for someone else when they’re ready for you.
3. It doesn’t matter if you’re gay– love is love, right? Who cares if you’re in love with a she or a he, they’ll break you apart or keep you together. It’s such an odd thing. To die and live in a simple three word sentence.
4. A book? By the end of this year, it’ll happen.
5. I am from the darkest corner of your thoughts, the sun crawling through your curtains– I’m the cup of coffee that needs a fuck ton of sugar. I’m the distance we had to keep, I’m the apologies that made us weep.
6. An apology seems to be my only way to start the day as of lately. I’m sorry too.
7. Love is a coffee shop, we’re just the misplaced books. We’re the sentences, we’re the typos. I’ll be the incorrect emoji for the moment, if you’ll be the text sent to the wrong person. I’ll say I love you if you never say it back. I’ll love you if you don’t love me back. You can be sure about that. You can be sure about that…
8. My mind feels kinda broken, I guess we’re all kinda messed up sometimes.
9. This is not talent, this is hard work. Don’t confuse the two. I was not born with this, I woke up one morning like this. I will die with this, I will ink my whole life into your skin if you let me.
10. You loved them enough to let them go. There’s nothing more beautiful than that one simple realization. I will love you from afar and we’ll both grow. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, right? I don’t think it would’ve worked out anyway, we need this. This time spent apart, we need this. All of it.
11. “Don’t ever make someone your person when they don’t even know how to be their own.” Realest shit I ever read. Big ups.
12. I will never quit writing. She’s always reading. She’s always reading.
13. I’m sorry, I think we’re all in need of assistance. We can’t do it alone. Go out and make a few new friends. They’ll help. I promise.
14. Shit, I don’t know either. I wake up like that. It sucks, but you’ll figure out the truth eventually. I promise.
15. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. How can I answer you if I don’t even know the answers myself? I’m just human. I’m just like you. Nothing new here, just more human frailties.
16. It’s been a year plus, but I still love her too. We’re all missing someone, we just need an outlet.
17. Love doesn’t like to break even, love doesn’t like to remain still– love should feel like a few broken ribs, love should feel like a few torn heartstrings– but love should also feel delicate, love should also be soft.
18. I don’t know what language you’re speaking in, but I’m pretty sure it’s definition is beautiful. Stay beautiful.
19. I fade away every night. If you want to be nothing, I get it. It’s the easy way out. The shortcut to the end. Who doesn’t want that? But choosing to live, choosing to figure it out. That’s commendable. Always is. Always will be.
20. You need to let go of him because until you do… you’ll always be dependent of him. You’ll never be yourself. There is more oneness in loving yourself first versus oneness in loving someone for the sake of feeling whole. Love is an illusion.
21. If I am the Galaxy, then explain my black holes. How many times must I die before I feel like it’s time to live?
22. People can die from a broken heart, but people also forget that they’re a garden. You are the roses. You are the florist. You are the sun. You are the sun. You are the blossom. You are the growth. You are the bees. You grow into me, like how I’ll grow into you.
23. Thank you doesn’t even start to explain you.
24. Fear is a powerful tool for motivation. Use it wisely.
25. If you don’t want it to end, then write it down. Because some day, he might not be there. Some day, all you’ll have are those words. Nothing lasts forever and that’s just something that we must remember. How can you love yourself if you don’t keep that in mind?
26. I’m sorry. I’m not him. I’m not you. How can I possibly give you some ending? We’re all looking for more poison to fill our veins with.
27. I slept for 24 hours, but I’m still tired.
28. It’s hard to backtrack too.
29. It ends when your heart gives out on you. It ends when your search hits a brick walls it ends when your lights dim just enough for you to read the truth etched into your skin like a story that was never supposed to be told. We were meant to feel the love stories, but we could never keep the last page from ringing true. The truth is I love you too.
30. I’ll let you know right now. I am not your ex. And if in some way, I am… then know that no one is out to get you. The only person that’s doing that is you. Waking up to fear is no way to live. Letting go… it’s an excellent start.
31. My opinion on loving someone that doesn’t love you back anymore is this: if you’re doing it. Stop. Just stop. Save yourself some time. Stop yourself from that mistake. It doesn’t end well for you. It doesn’t end well for your emotions. Start with you. It’s a good place.
32. I’m not Filipino.
34. Pretty crimson leaves used for a pretty crimson sneeze.
35. We’ll never be the same. Change is the only way to live your life.
36. I’m from the same place that all poets were born into. A Silk Road of heartbreaks and slow songs.
37. We’re all unique. From your first thought of today to your DNA.
38. Maybe kiss him today? Fuck it. Life’s too short. Let the make out sessions begin.
39. My thoughts sink us into tomorrow.
40. They say that the smaller you write, the more you care about others. The bigger you write, the more love you’ve got for yourself.
41. I’m afraid that you’re right.
42. There’s always beauty in loneliness. The way he reads that book from across the street. The way she pulls back her hair to drink her tea. The way they fell in love made yesterday like a today we’ll never share.
43. The question is the answer.
44. I’ll call you some day.
45. I’m looking for myself. Shouldn’t we all?
46. You’re a beautiful creature too.
47. Two strangers? The start of every love story.
48. You can call me K.C.
49. Twice by Madeline Stauffer
50. Nothing is wrong with you. There is only more to love.
51. And that’s exactly why I’m answering all of them in this post.
52. I changed my URL because I wanted it to be less about her and more about me.
53. Take a break and walk around. Artificial lighting can hurt us. The sun’s good too.
54. No comment.
55. I’m a robot.
56. I don’t answer anonymous asks anymore because how can I help others if I can’t even help myself kinda realization. My apologies.
57. Poetry about being viewed for only sex… hmm… you sound like somebody I know.
58. Pick yourself first. Always pick yourself.
59. Don’t die. Do not die. There’s so much more out there.
60. Sticking to yourself is a good start.
61. There’s nothing wrong with you. There’s only more to love.
62. I don’t know. I’m still figuring it out myself actually.
63. I’ll draw more once my mind is less exhausted.
64. There’s nothing wrong with reading poetry.
65. Love is something that’s immensely felt and hard to measure.
66. I’m trying to be more than just another broken heart.
67. I feel like a disappointment to myself constantly. We’re too hard on ourselves. It sucks.
68. Maybe they should profess their love to each other?
69. I’m sorry.
70. You should listen to your mother. If she’s your guardian, respect her wishes until you’re of age.
71. Drinking and smoking– there’s nothing wrong with it. Although it is nice to give your body a break here and there.
72. I think you’re right.
73. You need to lean on yourself. Remember that people need space from us. People need room to breathe. You can’t smother them.
74. I love you too.
75. I’m sorry. Maybe you should stay away from him. You’re obviously catching feelings when you shouldn’t.
76. Falling in love with your best friend? That sounds terrific tbh.
77. Are you alive? Suicide isn’t the answer.
78. I’m sorry. You need to give yourself some time to heal. Maybe you’re not ready for love.
79. Sometimes I think I’ll die at an early age too.
80. I love them both.
81. All love stories should hold mysteries.
82. Life is full of regrets– you just need to pick the right ones to live with.
83. You deserve to love yourself first.
84. I’m sorry. Empathy is a bitch, isn’t it?
85. “But it’s the way she smiles, like every bullet missed her…” the only way to smile.
86. I would never give up this part of me.
87. I understand. Give yourself more time.
88. Because people are just as lost as you are.
89. I’m trying to be better. I promise.
90. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
91. Who hasn’t fucked up? It’s learning to be better… that’s the only thing that fucking matters. You’re still here, right?
92. Hold his hand and call him yours.
93. I’m sorry. I can barely understand myself. How can I explain you for who you are?
94. You say that I’m a little harsh. Life is rough. Why would I sugarcoat the truth?
— The truth about you