Some Boring Life Shit
- Ordered my nephew’s birthday presents for this weekend. Arriving Wednesday. Hashtag cool aunt. (Nerf arsenal ftw. He picked them out.)
- He’s going to be 13, which, ugh, but he’s so kind, and funny. Hashtag proud aunt.
- Ordered my mom’s Mother’s Day gifts way ahead of the game.
- The only day I like more than the first day of spring is the first day of summer. It’s 83 degrees outside, and sunny. I’m the happiest person in America.
- Jack is sometimes aggressive when he’s on his leash, especially if someone comes running over to him, or if he encounters a big dog. Today at the park, three separate dogs and one person came running up and he was so good. We’ve been working hard on training, and it’s paying off. My little monster made me very proud. Hashtag best dog ever.
- I’m firmly Team Ultrasound Photos Don’t Belong on Facebook, but it’s so crazy how detailed they are these days. Science is fucking cool.
- I’m also Team It’s Your Facebook, Do Whatever You Want With It, so.
- I had an easy, relaxing weekend and it’s doing amazing things for my mood.
- Donald Trump can get fucked.