- First Doctor: Badass Grandpa
- Second Doctor: Flute playing fixes literally everything
- Third Doctor: Messy hair don't care
- Fourth Doctor: Dat Scarf Tho *aggressively bites lower lip*
- Fifth Doctor: looks like a cinnamon roll and is a cinnamon roll
- Sixth Doctor: Sin-amon roll
- Seventh Doctor: My spoon tricks bring all the boys to the yard
- Eight Doctor: "What do you mean ONLY one?"
- War Doctor: "War.......War Never Changes"
- Ninth Doctor: Sasstronaught
- Tenth Doctor: Cutie with a Booty
- Eleventh Doctor: "I'm sorry I can't hear you over how overtly awesome I am"
- Twelfth Doctor: Badass Grandpa II: Revenge of the Eyebrows
although, to be generous to education (tho it often doesn't deserve it), as a tutor i often have to teach children how to do things incorrectly because teaching them the nuance (or even mentioning that there is one) is too complex for their goals. i teach fifth graders how to write and i'm always saying "you need a thesis, introduction, and conclusion" and "a body paragraph needs a topic sentence" even though that obviously isn't always the case, but it's what they need to know in the moment