BTS (MAKNAE LINE) REACTS TO: Their child’s stank butt - I mean, dirty diaper
Anon Rainbow Farts Asked: could you please do bts maknae line to them not wanting to change their childs smelly diaper lol. thank you
As my mother would say, “boi if you don’t getcho gatdamn-” - Admin Dayna
He practically ran full speed to scoop his precious baby up. Jimin snatched his little girl up from the ground, spinning her and the stuffed toy she had in her hand in a circle. The two of them were laughing together up until Jimin caught a whiff of something he really wish he hadn’t. He scrunched up his nose, froze and stared at his daughter.
“Did you poo-poo?”
He’d turn her around, sniff her butt and quickly pull her away from him, frantically calling your name to do the dirty job.
“Jagi~! Jagi~!! Jagiya~! [y/n]!”
“What is it, Jimin?!”
“Your daughter needs a diaper change.”
“I bought a new box of diapers. They’re in her ro-”
“Why do I have to change her?!”
He had been chilling on the sofa with his son for a while now. The two of them oddly calm if you had to be honest. Usually, they were running around causing a mess they’d never clean up. Tae Tae sat his son on his lap, leaning back on the sofa, his son leaning back on him. Then suddenly Tae felt his baby’s bum vibrate on his leg. He made up his face, looking down at his kid.
“Did you fart on my leg, Taemin?”
You’d snort from the distance. Taehyung took a quick peak inside his child’s diaper; the smell of poop hitting him within a matter of seconds. Taehyung found himself in a fit of laughter and coughing, lifting Taemin off his lap and on to the sofa, considering the thought of dashing out the door away from all responsibilities. But his son would look up at him, laughing as he had, and Tae’s fraternal instincts would get the best of him. He changed Taemin’s diaper - gagging as he did so.
It was taking a while for Kookie to adjust to being a father. He was excited about it, but when the baby actually came, he realized children were better in theory than practice. Under your orders, Jungkook had ran some water to give his baby boy a bath. He didn’t want to admit it, but he was kind of looking forward to spending a little time with the chubster. He prepared everything as you told him: he made sure the water was lukewarm so the baby wouldn’t be too hot or too cold. He collected a rubber ducky for him to play with, got the wash cloth with cartoon animals on it, and picked up the baby bath wash that was extra gentle on his skin.
The next step was the baby himself.
Jungkook mindless picked up his child, but was very careful not to hurt him in the process of taking off his clothes. He unraveled the diaper and was met with his unfortunate fate.
Ok. But let me get this straight. Even when the teams were decided by fate, without their knowledge, just by what snack they picked… Namjin, Yoonseok and Maknae Line ended up being the three different teams……… What kind of soulmate affinity bullshit is this group so full of and where can I purchase?!
“Seungkwan was used to guys trying to become his best friend just to get close to Jinsul but with all the years he and Vernon had been friends, he’d never once thought he was one of them.” or where Seungkwan is in love with Vernon but is sure Vernon loves his sister.
Flying to Jeju Island, Hansol ends up stuck between his little sister and a boy he’s never met before. The flight attendant mistakes them as a couple, and neither of them bother to correct them, laughing it off. When they land they say their goodbyes, expecting never to see each other again. But fate has different plans.
Xiumin - He’d be cool with leaving hickeys on your skin, but once Chen while talking to you notices the mark by chance and gives him a questioning look, he’d suddenly feel embarrassed and try to avoid having to explain everything to the younger man. “W-What’s with that look, Jongdae?”
- He knew that it’d be a bad idea for either of you to leave marks on each other, but he had to blame it on the moment of inattention. Once Lay sees the mark on your neck and innocently asks if you had hit yourself somewhere, he’d thank all the gods he knows of that it was Lay and not somebody else.
- It was okay for you to wear a revealing shirt, it was okay for you to do it when with the boys, and it certainly would’ve been okay if the members didn’t know you and Kris are together. But they did, which only resulted in the boys teasing their hyung and the hyung regretting all of his life decisions immediately.
- He’d know there was no way for him to try give excuses, so he’d simply look at the members and give them his warmest smile. They’d know it meant not to even make a remark on the hickey on your neck and would just exchange looks among themselves. Their leader could be scary sometimes.
- Ah, this sweetie. He probably wouldn’t even notice he had left a mark on your skin until Sehun came up to him and shyly asked him if he had done ‘you know, that’ to you. Only then he’d realise there was a big hickey on your neck and would facepalm with an embarrassed smile on playing on his face.
Baekhyun - When the members start talking how you look a bit different today and how there are slightly red places on the crook of your neck, he’d feel anxious not to get found out. Chanyeol would then simply give him the look and Baekhyun would smile and cover his neck with his hand. Maybe it was a mistake marking each other.
- Nothing slips past Baekhyun’s sharp eye and neither does Chen’s work on your neck. The oldest beagle would openly exclaim how your neck looks pretty and smirk at Chen when the other members look at you and see the hickey themselves. It’s needless to say he’d think of a nice payback.
- He wouldn’t really care if somebody saw the marks on your skin. When Baekhyun questions him about what the two of you were doing, he’d simply give him a mischievous grin and that’d be enough for Baekhyun to understand everything. “You should see the ones I have.”
- He wouldn’t normally be in for marking you during your intimate time, but it just happened and there was nothing he could do about it. So, when you met up with him and the rest of the group, he’d think he was ready for the teasing, but would blush the moment Baekhyun and Chanyeol opened their mouths, making a mental note to use the baseball bat on them later on.
- Tao would be the victim of other members’ constant teasing about the hickey they saw on your neck by chance. He would want to give them a witty response, but would be so embarrassed that he wouldn’t be able to do anything but giggle like a 10-year-old and accept his fate as the maknae of the group.
- A part of Kai would be slightly embarrassed once Sehun had pointed out the, rather large, hickey on your neck and everyone stared at him. Even though it was embarrassing getting caught, Kai would be proud of the mark he’d left. He had put it there on purpose, and he wasn’t ashamed with the fact that he made sure everyone knew you were his.
- No one would’ve expected their maknae to be the one to just boldly do something to his girlfriend? Well, they were wrong. At first they’d be very surprised when one of them noted how you have a hickey on your neck, but then they’d all start congratulating Sehun on ‘becoming a man’. He’d simply smile and try to hide the embarrassment.