last night I dreamt that Failbetter Games put out a Fallen London coloring book that was only sold on cruise ships and I flipped through it and you could color in horrific creatures and banquet tables laden with zzoup and one I particularly remember was you could color in a host of screaming zailors falling into the inky depths off a ship and honestly? I’d buy it
There was a time above… a time before… there were perfect things…
diamond absolutes. But things fall… things on earth. And what falls…
is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.
— Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
Things we were promised but didn't get in the finale or any other part of the show.
Feel free to correct me / add anything
1. Ian said that there would be a very gory death. We never saw anything of this sort.
2. Keegan said that there was a scene he felt uncomfortable doing and that it’s “nuts” and when we see it, we will know what he’s talking about.
3. There were supposed to be TWO realistic masks - we only saw one.
4. I still don’t get why Alex/ Twincer tortured the girls. Yes she was bitter that Spencer lived a better life but why did she burn Aria, Impregnate Alison and all that other stuff.
5. Most of all they kept saying that this would be satisfying for us all. All I feel is frustrated and disappointed. They also promised us it’s someone we know not some random person and yet here we are. Seriously half way through the episode I had to check I hadn’t accidentally changed the channel or fallen asleep and dreamed it.