🚥🚦Venus in the 1st/Venus in Aries: these individuals want something bold, something full of life and passion. They crave an all consuming love. These folks revel in the ups and downs and the back and forths. The crave the “realness” that comes with loving another human being. For them a romance where to people can be honest and forward with one another isn’t something they’re interested in.
* Love: they tend to be very devoted and obsessed with their partner! They love to showcase their partner and steak possession over what’s there’s. They are a lot more forward and fiery when with their partners and don’t like to bite their tongues and expect the same from who their with.
- The fall: once betrayed these people will not hang around I’ll tell you that right now. No matter how much they loved you and put into you, once you give yourself or your body to another person that isn’t them it’s over. The passion and fire they had for you will not only dim but you’ll watch it slowly but surely subside. Depending on how much you meant to them they won’t be vindictive or mean but they won’t see you the same and if they do come back it will be because you clicked sexually and they might still hold on to that one particular aspect.(sex for Aries and Scorpio isn’t just sex)
💍💋Venus in the 2nd/Venus in Taurus: these folks are into something they can grow.. they are planters/gardeners who are obsessed with seeing the results of what they’ve reaped. They love very hard and usually take their time because of how hard it is for them to let go of someone whom they’ve let in. They are the old time romantics..the ones who live for the pleasure filled and easy marriages and relationships where to people love one another and experience every single beauty of life together. It’s not about the trips or the places. It’s not about the big extravagant things for them. It’s about the moments and memories to people share over the course of time and look back upon tenderly.
* Love: they are very possessive and doting when in love. They tend to not be easily threatened by outside forces but can still be the types to assert their dominance when they feel as though someone is overstepping on their territory(you) they aren’t argumentative either with their lovers and usually try to beat around the bush when their is a problem as they feel it will spoil the atmosphere. They are very touchy and engaging in an earthy way when in love! Aha these are the guys and gals always grouping their lovers. (Only second to Venus in sag)
- The fall: much like Scorpio. Once you lose their trust it’s impossible for their to be a round two. They tend to be extremely forgiving and get over a lot of relationship mishaps but cheating is a hard one. And I’m so serious like unless this is a afflicted or Venus in Taurus in the 12th or with heavy Neptune or moon going on they will almost never look at you the same. They will feel betrayed not just by the act of you cheating but the act of you sharing your body and soul with someone else when they worked so hard to let you see their soul. And no there is not (brake up sex) when they leave its done.
🎡🎠Venus in the 3rd/Venus in Gemini: these guys and gals live for the type of love that moves fast and engulfs them to a point of disconnecting. They seek a connection they can’t understand and something that boils beneath. An understanding completely unspoken.. they crave the laughter and intimacy they can only share with someone who meets them mentally and can touch them physically. They want am edge and never want it to be reached.
* Love: these folks(or shall I say me 😭) tend to be very childlike and giddy when in love! You make them bubbly and energetic! They can be very abrupt and odd when it comes to being in love and can sway from emotion to emotion a lot and it can be maddening but they do pass. They can be very touchy and clingy as well but also Independent and Mr and Mrs conquer the world if you don’t keep up. With the right person they talk all the time, to themselves and in weird voices(cause you know where like 5 years old) and they want you to listen to them. They’re quiet with you and very warm.
- The fall: gemini don’t tend to show hurt on the outside and at times don’t process it in the right way be it moon/sun/Venus/mercury or mars. So upon cheating or finding out about it they will shut down. Some don’t even react. Most air signs tend to do this thing I like to call a “delayed” reaction. They won’t seem moved or bothered at first but know that the act of betrayal you did “destroyed them” but to cope most just move on and completely disengage from the error(you) and never look back. Once you lose them in that way? It’s over. They have no problem sleeping with other people and remaining single and often then not them doing this is a coping mechanism. “If I dissociate” I won’t get hurt.
🛤🌃Venus in the 4th/Venus in cancer: these guys and gals are in need of something “familiar” they want to feel at home..they want to feel as if they’re being hugged by blankets mom just washed. They wanna feel the joy of breakfast in the morning dad made. They want to feel the joy of the road trips and the bonding and comfort of home in someone. They’re always home sick even if they don’t show it. Family is so important to them for better or worse and they just want to have a nurturing love a love that’s dedicated and stable. A love they can always come home too.
* Love:tend to be sooooooooooooo sensual and touchy when in real love aha! They are also will treat their lovers like children and baby them an outrageous amount of times aha. They tend to cook and if not cook nurture and take care of their lover in any way shape or form.. they sacrifice a lot and can become super attached to the point of which your moods are their moods. You become their home and if anything happens to you it devastates them whether you lose your job/or a family member it affects them just as deeply because they feel your hurt.
- Fall: it’s 50/50 on how they deal with cheating. Some might stay if they emotional connection was deep enough and if they truly have fooled themselves in thinking they can move past it then maybe but the thing is due to the emotional nature here cheating will create a loss of boundary and make it so so soooo hard for them to trust you or emotionally connect to you the right way after this.
🏆🌞Venus in the 5th/Venus in Leo: these guys remind me of ms mr dark doo wop. “This world is gonna burn burn burn, as long as we’re going down..baby you should stick around” now to most that’s a more scorpionic song but I beg to differ. Venus in Leo want a consuming love affair one in which to people are so incredibly devoted and in love that it’s litturly a blaze so entrancing and so bright that all who witness it stand in awe. They want a dramatic love affair and they want to be recognized by their lover. They want to be seen as a sun to their lover as someone immaculate..as the sin of pride once said
“I decide” and they want to meet someone who makes them feel big.
* Love: these guys and gals are very romantic like wow. They do so much and love to take you everywhere. They always want to be around you and feel your warmth and presence and can be sad if you avoid them to much(even if you say you need space they sometimes might take it as a slight) their very independent and tend to have their own passions and expect the same of their lover but also expect for them to be one of the passions in their life and vice versa! They are very proud and endearing when in love and tend to project their will and ego onto their lovers unconsciously so.
- Fall: okay I’m not even gonna lie you cheat on them? They will do you very crazy.. these aren’t people to be trifled with or bothered.. once you’ve cheated on them they tend to ice you out and act as if they are “above you” in their eyes you were a mistake and they don’t plan on relishing in the memories and often times unless in a water house move on fairly quickly. But that being said they will have a lot more walls up and may even develop insecurity and low self esteem after words..
🍁🍂Venus in the 6th house/Venus in Virgo:. These folks want work and give and take. They want a love that’s based on devotion and stability-the stability of “I’ll do anything for you, will you do anything for me?” They take work ethic in love so seriously and crave a love built on a foundation of small sacrifices from each partner. They want to know their lover will be willing to jump the 7 seas for them and they want to feel safe enough to do the same back. They want a tangible love and one both physically and mentally equal in every regard.
* Love: omg like THESE FOLKS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE IN LOVE LIKE IF YOURE NOT WITH THEM WYD? They are so giving and always go out of their way for their lovers! Very passive aggressive(give or take with this) and usually try to please their partner any way they can and don’t mind doing things they’d rather not if it makes their lover happy. Very sensitive and vulnerable when in love and can be quite hurt when their lover isn’t sacrificing or putting in as much as they are. This can seriously brake their big hearts man. They tend to mature as time goes along and will be very very careful with your feelings and even if they know they’re arnt ready yet they might leave you until they can be that better person.
- Fall: to put it simply. If they did love you they might still maintain the friendship aspect with you but they won’t emotionally invest with you ever again. And to make matters worse if you’ve truly hurt them not only they cut you off but if you do try to get back with them and things do get sexual you will only be seen as a “beneficial” thing to them and nothing more since they don’t deem you as a worthy emotional investment anymore.
🌚🌝Venus in the 7th house/Venus in libra: what do they crave? My these folks want romance they want to feel it-they live to breath it in like oxygen. They are very old renaissance romance and want the mundane and everyday life but to live it with another. Much like Taurus they want to be able to do life with a person they hold dear to their heart. They want their other half and someone who competes them. Who wakes things in them they never knew. Someone who guides and aids them and one whom they can guide and aid as well.
* Love: so basically if you’ve ever watched great gatsby. I want you to think of gatsby. These folks have a flair for romance! They will be very magnetic and charming. Every move will seem calculated but it’ll be to well done to detest. They will be smooth and galant and will always try to be compromising and meet you in the middle. They’re not ever going to raise their voice at you or lay a finger on you. You’re sacred to them and someone whom they treat as such. Very sympathetic and nurturing to the needs of you
- Fall: okay so in a very odd turn of events these folks are very much 60-70/100 when it comes to cheating. They may get back with you but they might not. Some can forgive and move on and see it as a mistake while others aren’t as passive and may be extremely broken by it and isolate themselves from you. You never know how the scales will be weighed on you when and if you would dare do such a thing.
❄️🌋Venus in the 8th/Venus in Scorpio: these folks crave something consuming and something that will overwhelm them in a flurry of icy cool. They want a love as hot as a raging inferno and as cold to the touch as the Wall in GOT. They like Aries what the up and downs and the trials and tribulations it that comes with selling you soul to another in this game we call “romance” they want total and complete devotion and commitment of the souls.
“Would you die for me? No that’s to easy would you live for me?”
* Love: okay I’ve fallen In love with only one and I’ll tell you this. Passion. Glares. Atmosphere. Trials. Test. Emotional purging. You’ll feel on edge. Like you never really know where you stand but you’ll know exactly where you stand. It’s like a permanent limbo and you don’t want to get out. You’ll crave their touch and you’ll want their love in full. They will be on one moment and cold them next and no I’m not kidding this never stops even when they love you they do this 😩. They will do anything for you but they will also want to hide you like a secret not because you’re unworthy but because you’re theirs. No sharing and no caring.
- Fall: gurl don’t even do it. DONT EVEN DO IT. There is a double standard here. They can cheat you can’t. This is if their underdeveloped and if they are his type you need to go. But aside from t hat if you cheat on them? There is no “let’s go again” they will never ever forget what you did and if they let you back in; let me say this you will get fucked up. Don’t get snared and don’t think all is well.
🛫⛵️Venus in the 9th/Venus in Sagittarius: these are hippie babies and they want a carefree love! They want something Reminiscent of a voyage and or a great travel. They want something they can embark on full of growth and enlightenment both spiritual/sexual/mental/physical and otherwise. They want to feel alive and need to feel all of that inside whom they love. One grand unattainable voyage disguised as man(women)
* Love:they are soooo touchy feely! They want to feel you and live for the electric jolts of affection and “extra ness” I blame this on Jupiter. They want it to feel like a trip so more often then not they’re taking you places. To Walmart. To Kroger. To the park. To their pants 😜. To the Italy. To Japan. Everywhere. They want to experience everything with you and will always try to watch shows with you and do hobbies together. A lot of youtubers have this! Ex pewdie pie and Mariza both have venus in Sagittarius. They want to play always and love having fun with you.
- Fall: 0/100. You cheat on them like sexually thats a no go. Flirting isn’t anything to them but sexual that’s a wrap. Sagittarius are described as carefree and non committal but what people fail to mention is due to Jupiter and its expansive nature once they fall in love it’s a “big” thing for them like it’s “everything” to them and if that ends up failing they shut down and become more distrusting of romance after words (hence like gemini the non committal trance begins)
🌅🌉Venus in the 10th/Venus in Capricorn: they crave a more traditional love. A love filled with roles and structure. They want a love based on devotion and morals and one that they can not only rely on but one that eases their heavy hearts and opens them up to be free and a child for once. They want a love that allows them to ignore Saturn even if just a moment to make them feel like little babies without a care in the world. Before dad started expecting so much. Before the world started watching. They want shelter.
* Love: AWWWE THEY ARE sooooo cute like we must protec em all. They are super childlike and sweet and tend to be 1,000 times more sensitive and tender then when you first met. Playing with your hair. Rubbing your sides. They want to provide for you be it man or women. They seek to be a solid foundation for you. They stay tough for you and take the role of being emotionally strong In times of crisis for you. They nurture you much like Venus in cancer and can be drawn to the role of protecting you. Females with this once in love are like wonder women when it comes to the girlfriends or boyfriends and will litturly grow wings and flip the planet into the sun if you hurt them.
- Fall: ill be honest here and short and simply for my cap folks because you know and I know there’s not second chances. You cheat in any form and it’s not only done but it never existed and with how chillingly aloof cap Venus can be once they get their with you you’ll wonder if you were really in love.
🚀🎱Venus in the 11th house/Venus in Aquarius:. They crave something extraterrestrial. They want the kinda love thats forward and futuristic something that goes beyond society and something that invites something new and uninhibited. They want to see the future in your eyes the uncertainty of man and see you aloof to the idea of it all. They want the unbothered and unmoved partner in crime they’ve ached for. Someone who’s believes in something yet doesn’t let anything categorize them. Someone just as un-labeled as they. The rockstars.
* Love: okay let’s be honest. These people are so sos soooooosjsbdodbriehejehdjebdjd like cmon. They are super ooey gooey. The meaningful messages and the complete understanding. The doting partners who are willing to stand before all in protection of their partners individuality. They will be cool and far away even in love as their hearts are in love with human nature just as much as you do at times they can’t help but be captivated. They are endearing and romantic and erratic. You’ll never stop hearing from them. They’ll always communicate and let you know what’s happening. They won’t be good at expressing their feelings but they’ll feed you it with their actions and before you know it you’ll have a scrapbook of all of the moments you two have shared as you lay crying remembering all of the seemingly harmless but deep gestures made from such a unique human being.
- Fall: alright these guys are a trip. When you cheat on them not only do they cease all emotional involvement but they completely cut you off and lots of people say aqua Venus will hold on to the friendship part that is very accurate but it’ll take some time for them to see you as a “friend”
🌊🌪Venus in the 12th/Venus in Pisces: they want the divine. They want to feel the spirit world coursing through their veins. They want to feel death at their finger tips and the tether of life’s 8 ball dangling beneath their feet. They want to be devoured by the feeling to be annihilated by the moment. The torment and the loss and sacrifice of love is their life force. They grow from it. They want someone who reminds them of the humbling stance of “man”
* Love:these are some of the most intense and overwhelming lovers period(me) they are always touching and rubbing. They love to listen to your stories and show you their undivided attention. They sacrifice for you much like Venus in Virgo and feel rejuvenated doing so. They stand by you through pain and seek to ease your suffering. They guide you and worship you and see the absolute best in you. They encourage you’re quirks and the parts of yourself you hide from the world. They are sensitive and connected to you so dearly. You become their world and everything they desire in life. In as sense you become their divine.
- Fall: okay speaking on me personally.. yes I’ve gone back after minor cheating like flirting and maybe a mistake here and there but one thing I cannot come back from is sexual cheating. And I hope I speak for all Pisces placements..astrology describes these people as unable to stand their ground to giving in to easily especially to abuse but once you cheat on a Venus in Pisces it’s over.. you’ve broken them and theirs no fixing what you took away. Their heart is fragile and due to Neptune’s influence they idealize you as a god and once they see you betray them the novelty wares of..you’re nothing more then a “human” to them and nothing more.
Hope this post was helpful I’ve been wanting to do it since I felt like some of these signs get a bad rap. And personally cheating is wrong and even if someone goes back or comes back to you after you need to understand it’s a horrible thing to do and maybe this is controversial but maybe you didn’t truly love that person..
that being said all venus signs are beautiful and amazing in their own way and I hope this post allows you all to see that in yourselves.
All thoughts—good thoughts, bad thoughts, lovely thoughts, evil thoughts—occur within something. All thoughts arise and disappear into a vast space. If you watch your mind, you’ll see that a thought simply occurs on its own—it arises without any intention on your part. In response to this, we’re taught to grab and identify with them. But if we can, just for a moment, relinquish this anxious tendency to grab our thoughts, we begin to notice something very profound: that thoughts arise and play out, spontaneously and on their own, within a vast space; the noisy mind actually occurs within a very, very deep sense of quiet.
This is a post a long time in the making, as it is something
I’ve wanted to share for a while now, just because it is such an important part
of my own craft. There is something truly magical about it and is, for me,
something both very humbling and very empowering; as such, it is something that
I think is worth sharing.
Foremost, the question to address is: What is ecstatic witchcraft? And one not so easily answered, as
there cannot be any one way in which it is performed. It can (I think) be
described as a form of trance magic,
though its expression is not wholly tied to trance in the traditional sense. In
essence, it is a surrendering of self and its simultaneous expression. It is a
temporary shedding of the façade one erects to survive, Freud called it the superego and without it, so too falls
away the ego. The goal of ecstatic witchcraft – if it can be called a goal – is
to allow the id to manifest unencumbered, a means of channeling the primality.
Of course, this manifests in innumerable ways and no two sessions would ever be
the same, hence why it can be so tricky to pin down precisely.
I’ve found that – and it continues still – that the
witchcraft community (predominately) has long perpetuated the notion of control
as being paramount to success, and while this may be true to some extent, I
believe the converse must also be explored. There is law and there is rigidity,
there is correspondence memorization and a lot of book work: and this makes
sense! For the last century (and in times before), this has been the main means
of information acquisition. While it is not uncommon for witches to join
groups, covens, etc., I’m willing to bet that most practicing witches were
indoctrinated through solitary study. Again, there is nothing wrong with this,
and I, myself, am contributing to this reservoir of written information as I
type! But, as I mentioned, while I did my fair share of book work and
memorization, the heart of my Craft has always been exploration. Tradition is
important, but it’s never been enough for me. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it
again: the best way to learn is to do.
There will be mistakes; you will come to conclusions only to find things that
defy them; you will learn to correct; you will learn to be skeptical, but not judgmental.
You will learn there are a thousand purported ‘right’ ways, and then you will
find your own. Nothing is static.
How does this relate then, to ecstatic witchcraft? It is a means by which to connect to that instinct: that intuition that drives
us – shedding preconceived notions and allowing the opportunity for exploration
through action. And action, I feel, is the root of ecstatic magic.
How To Perform Ecstatic Witchcraft
As I mentioned previously, there is no right way and I can only provide to you a number of facets of
expression that are conducive to ecstatic witchcraft. These are by no means the
only facets, and as always, I encourage you to explore what works for you.
Speak – It may seem counterintuitive to what I have said,
for is speech not a construct? It is, but there is power in vocalization, even
if speaking unintelligibly. This is an extension of opaque language – or language
spoken ceremonially as a means of excluding those who are not privy to the
religious tongue – and moves into the realm of glossolalia. Rarely do I include
verbal scripts to be read in the things I post, as I find that they detract
from the working themselves, instead encouraging those performing to speak what
comes. This is a more controlled form of ecstatic witchcraft – bound by
intention, time, and often language itself. Here, let all that fall away and
Move – Ecstatic witchcraft, for me, is all about energy:
movement, especially. It is best not to go into it with any plan, simply follow
where your body takes you. If it says run, run; if it says dance, dance; if it says
squat and howl like a wolf, by gods do it! It is for this and many reasons that
ecstatic magic should be done in a controlled setting, normally somewhere safe –
but I should mention, this need not be done alone! Ecstatic witchcraft can just
as easily be done in groups, though it can get a little more dangerous,
considering the id is often noted as
being the seat of sexuality and aggression. I also recommend putting sharp
objects away – you never know what the hype might bring – but hey, sometimes
you just really need to throw a knife; perform responsibly.
Draw/Write – Admittedly, some of my coolest and most
profound sigils have come from ecstatic sessions! There is something in me that
always wants to take chalk and just go to town on every surface around –
overtaken by mania. Automatic writing is related, in some ways, though often it
is used with intent: channeling a specific spirit, deity, etc. Ecstatic magic
requires no such formalities, bending to the whims of all and none, the witch
is then but an instrument of the spirit: of the cosmos.
Laugh – Laughter is powerful.
Instruments – If you have at your disposal some musical
instruments (I prefer maracas and tambourines), bring them in! And forget what
you think you know about music, just roll with it. Hell, if you want to
continuously shake a maraca and scream with one foot in the air, do it. Again,
it’s all about energy, and instruments bring their own, unique vibes to the
Entheogens – *at your own risk; use responsibly* Sure, they
might compromise some of the safety, but they also bring an entirely new level
of exploration. For some. My use of entheogens in the past have always been hit-or-miss; sometimes they are conducive and other times they are hampering. Know
what works for you, and be careful: you don’t want to show up at the nearest E.R. naked, tripping on an unknown substance with a painted face and defiantly shaking a maraca.
Sex – This harkens back to what I said about working in
groups, sometimes there is a power in it, and the same can be said for adding
sex in. When working with others, always plan for the possibility of sex!
Especially with who you invite in, and in regards to safety. I don’t know the
last time it was used, but the “It was for ecstatic witchcraft” excuse will not
hold up: while it may sound like a damper, J.I.C. consent agreements and
activity do’s and don’t’s should always be agreed upon beforehand, and should always be open to amendment. If
you really want to, draw a circle: anyone who leaves it is has removed
themselves from the session and should not be addressed until they reenter of
their own accord.
With that, I hope it is becoming clear what ecstatic
witchcraft is (or can be), its benefits and how it isn’t really all that new a
concept. It is, for me, a profound experience every time – I come out feeling
energized, powerful, but also with a new frame of mind, having shed societal constriction
and attuned with both the divine and animalistic parts of myself – if even for a moment. In that it is
humbling, and it is empowering.
do you know and y lgbt musicians ? i like any kind of music i just want less straight people in my playlists
dont we all anon?
okay so theres of course a difference between gay/bi musicians and gay/bi musicians who are overtly gay in their song writing and im assuming you mean the latter so tracy chapman and other throwbacks will be notably absent
some of these youre gonna know but ill list as many as i can think of just in case (italicized means either never specified bi or gay identity or qu**r, bold means bi, bold italics means gay and i dont know any trans artists):
syd tha kyd (aka The Internet): super smooth r&b lesbian queen, her tracks and rhythm mix so perfectly and you’ll fall in love with her voice. highly recommend the album Ego Death (esp “special affair” “get away” “curse” “under control” and, of course, “girl”)
angel haze: rap and hip hop with super emotional and passionate riffs that REALLY get me feelin some type of way. notable tracks are “moonrise kingdom” “detox” “gods” and “bruises”.
kevin abstract:hip hop and shoegazing veeeeery dreamy and almost angelic sounding music. his debut album “american boyfriend” is all about coming to terms with his sexuality and relationships as a teenager. highly recommend listening through the whole album, it plays through a whole narrative you dont want to leave any part of the story out. (i also ranked my favs here)
frank ocean: i kno you kno frank ocean and especially if you follow me you know i never shut up about him. genre bending r&b, hip hop, and rap. notable tracks are “slide on me” “bad religion” “pink and white” “thinkin bout you” “forrest gump” “nights” “seigfried” and “self control”
be steadwell:if you likea more stripped acoustic sound and also song writing that ranges from hilarious to super engaging story premises about lesbian witches than heres ya girl. my favs are “witch” and “ambidextrous” please listen to my girlfriend who might be cheating on me.
cœure de pirate: a++ instrumentals (seriously give her instrumental album a listen) and french indie. notable tracks are “aint no sunchine” “summer wine” “oceans brawl” and “drapeau blanc”.
zolita: alt/indie and i love her voice so much. gonna be honest i mostly just listen to “explosion”.
years & years: indiepop with some synthpop here and there. can go from a flow-ey melancholy sound to hardwon upbeat without losing any of the high quality shit olly alexander is bringin to the table. “shine” and “memo” are my personal favs.
troye sivan:dude. you know who this is. (“bite” kills me btw).
willow: yeah, willow smith. yeah, that willow smith. just listen to “marceline”.
kaytranada:hip hop and rap dj who dropped his album 99.9% recently and its g r e a t he collabed a shit ton (of course with my girl syd thats called gay and lesbian solidarity). heres what it comes down to: if you’re gay and you love to dance this is your guy.
alicia keys: before you jump down my throat listen to “where do we begin now” and tell me she aint fuckin gay. yeah, thats what i thought.
hayley kiyoko:this girl comes up with probably 90% of fun lesbian content so no doubt you know her. dreampop icon, my queen, and goddess of Gay Aesthetics ™ dropped her ep citrine (now streaming on spotify). notable tracks are “ease my mind” “palace” “one bad night” “this side of paradise” and “cliffs edge”.
thats all i can think of rn anyone can feel free to add on
Mark- Mark loves hugs. Simply put, he’s just a huggable guy. Most of the
time it’s him who initiate the hug. His arms wrap completely around you and
y'all just melt into each other, savoring the embrace, both reluctant to let
go. This was his favorite way to comfort you when you’re upset, besides talking
out the problem.
Jack- Jack is a fantastic hugger. They don’t come often, especially in
public, but when he does hug, damn. He puts his entire body into it, trying to
squeeze all his love and care into you to show you how much he loves.
Anti- Anti really isn’t too big on hugging. In his mind, if there is going
to be contact between the two of you, he wants it to be hot and intense.
However, if you do initiate the occasional hug, he will not hesitate
to take advantage of the situation. He’ll bury his face into your neck, leaving
little nips and his hands roam to where ever they please, more than likely in
your back pockets. Like him, his hugs are possessive and leave you no room to
escape until he allows it.
Dark- Like Anti, Dark is not a hugger. He never hugs you and if you initiate
one he pulls away, believing them to be unprofessional and useless. If
showing PDA with you is in his best interest in a situation, it is guaranteed
to be slow, seductive, and sensual, both to leave you a hot mess and
accomplish whatever his means are.
Schneep- Schneep’s hugs are dramatic. He will always come straight to
you, moaning about the most recent problem he’s had, throw his arms around you,
and lean his full body weight against you, leaving you staggering under him.
Chase- Chase is a very enthusiastic hugger, almost to a fault. Whenever he’s
exciter or something awesome happened he’ll practically throw himself into you
for a hug. His enthusiasm always nearly knocks you to the ground, but luckily
he’s swift to steady you.
Wilford- Wilford likes hugs only when he’s in the mood for them. With
him, hugs are always insinuations for something more. He’ll wrap his arms
around your waist with yours around his neck and he’ll rest his head on your
shoulder, seemingly innocent. Until his fingers find the hem of your shirt and
trace his fingertips along your exposed skin. Until he starts whispering things
in your ear that leave you red in the face. Until the innocent hug, turns a lot
Googleplier- Googleplier- Google is surprisingly good at hugs, mainly he
learns most of his social interactions from Mark. He doesn’t hug often, but
whenever you’re upset her won’t hesitate to wrap his arms around you much like
Mark would. They’re very comforting and distinctly him.
Bingiplier- Bing is a friendly hugger so his hugs are typically used as a
greeting for anyone and everyone. His proudest (and most terrifying) moment
was when he hugged Dark and Dark didn’t murder him on the spot. With you
however, his hugs are a little more than friendly. They last a little longer
and he always whispers a warm greeting in your ear.
The Host- Host’s hugs are passionate. He cannot see so his sense of touch
means everything to him. To touch you, feel your body, feel your heartbeat,
means even more. Your arms warp around him, under his trench coat, and
lightly grasp the material of his shirt, while he lightly traces patterns into
your skin wherever his hands come to rest.
Dr. Iplier- His hugs are lazy. He’ll return home after a grueling shift at
the hospitial or patching up the egos and just collapse into you. He’ll let you
take all his weight as he falls into you, sighing contentedly.
Das Musikprojekt, das wahrscheinlich als nächstes rauskommen wird, ist ein Tape, an dem Mary und ich (oder in diesem Fall unsere Alter Egos TJ_beastboy & Mary Man) gerade herum basteln. Das wird inhaltlich tatsächlich wieder reines Geflexe, aber natürlich augenzwinkernd mit ‘ner selbstironischen Note. Viel mehr möchte ich noch nicht verraten!
Requested: Yes. Anon asks, “Oh oh oh! May I request something? I feel like there’s not enough Darkiplier stuff on here, so would you mind doing a little fic or something of your choice on a Darkxreader, where the reader manages to trick Dark for once, and is is furious with it? Your choice on ending, and I love this blog, you’re such a good writer!!!”
A/N: I really didn’t know what to do with this one, honestly, so, I hope you don’t mind how I did this! Also, this has much more dialogue than detail. I’m sorry! <3 …Enjoy!
(Y/N) and Dark sat across from each other on the couch, (Y/N) was getting increasingly furious and Dark’s ego was swelling. He was proud of the fact that he couldn’t be beat and by the fact that (Y/N) was a terrible guesser. It had started with a simple sentence, spoken by the human as she sat on the couch, staring at her phone.
“Many have heard me, but nobody has seen me, and I will not speak back until spoken to. What am I?” it was a riddle and (Y/N) couldn’t figure out what it meant. She thought about it for at least 30 minutes. Dark, who had been passing by the living room at the time, spoke knowing the riddle right of the bat.
“Hey, I was gonna answer that!” (Y/N) pouted as she scrolled past the post. The conversation was going to stop at that but Dark decided to add more.
“It’s not my fault you can’t comprehend a simple riddle.”
“Excuse you!” (Y/N) turned to glare at him, she hated to be called dumb or even for someone to infer that she was.
“Do you disagree with the fact that you didn’t know what the answer was, even if it was simple.” Dark approached (Y/N) with a condescending smirk on his face. He sat on the couch beside her. He faced her and she faced him and if looks could kill, Dark was sure he’d be seriously maimed.
“Fine! If you’re so damn smart, I challenge you to a Riddle Off or whatever.”
“And if I win?” Dark leaned forwards, regarding (Y/N) with narrowed eyes and the same smirk on his face as before.
“I will do whatever you want for 48 hours-”
“A month.” Dark cut (Y/N) off, challenging her.
“A week.” (Y/N) crossed her arms over her chest, narrowing her eyes at him.
“Fine. One week… And if you win?” Dark leaned back, folding his hands together in his lap. He loved their little games, mainly because he normally won.
“The same thing will happen. You will do as I say for one whole week. Do you accept?”
“I do.” Dark winked and (Y/N) rolled her eyes, she was to focused to get blush-y.
“What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?” (Y/N) read from her phone, watching him.
“You belittle me. The answer is a penny. My turn… You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, but the future can never taint me.” Dark grinned at her, watching as she mulled over the riddle in her head. She repeated it to herself a few times before a smile graced her lips.
“Well, you’re not as dense as I thought.” Dark nodded, a genuinely impressed.
“Piss off,” (Y/N) scrolled through her phone, ignoring Dark’s mumblings about how she couldn’t come up with a riddle on her own. “What is easy to get into, but hard to get out of?” upon seeing the mischievous look in Dark’s eyes she blushed. She realized how dirty the riddle sounded but for someone like Dark, she was sure that he wouldn’t say anything about it. Apparently she was wrong.
“I could go the perverse route but that would be wrong, the most obvious answer would be… Trouble.” Dark turned up his nose, already knowing he was correct. (Y/N) grumbled angrily to herself, a frown on her lips as she searched for a new riddle. An hour had passed since they started the meaningless challenge. They had gotten closer both furious with the other.
“Fine! You want a challenging question? What’s in my pocket? Betcha don’t know that one you pompous, condescending, asshat!” (Y/N) stood, glaring angrily at the other figure. His head was starting to twitch from his frustration. The question, though it wasn’t a riddle, was still a challenge and he wanted to win. His ego was way too big to turn away from a challenge.
“Well,” Dark started, gazing over her form, assuming she meant the pockets of her shorts. “It’s not your phone as it sits, discarded, on the coffee table. It’s definitely not your wallet because that thing is way too big to fit in a woman’s pocket. I remember that you told me you kept a ring on you at all times, one from a lost relative, that’s my answer.” (Y/N) glowered at Dark as she went to reach into her pockets. Then it clicked and she couldn’t stop the smug look that reached her lips. She realized that the pockets were faux and that the ring was actually in her jewelry box, upstairs.
“I’m sorry Dark, but you’re mistaken.” (Y/N) felt the pride swell along with her own ego. She watched the smirk fall from Dark’s face as he too realized that she didn’t have any pockets.
“You broke the rules of the game.” Dark glared, his anger multiplying, but fought to control himself. His human had beaten him this time.
“There were no rules set… Now, are you going to stand there and pout or are you going to hold up your end of the bargain.” Dark gave an over exaggerated bow and (Y/N) clapped excitedly, her smile growing.
I’m not looking for somebody who will
whisper sweet nothings into my ear to feed the ravenous ego of my heart. But someone who can look me straight in the eye and say, I love you, whether you fail or fall, just as you are.
What is commonly called ‘falling in love’ is in most cases an intensification of egoic wanting and needing. You become addicted to another person, or rather to your image of that person. It has nothing to do with true love, which contains no wanting whatsoever.
Bim said that he wanted to get to know all the egos all over again right. All I can imagine is him and Ollie rewatching all of Gravity Falls and Steven Universe. (If he lost his memories that includes tv show and such)
“That’s Mabel. She’s your favorite,” Ollie says, pointing at the TV.
Bim has already gone gaga over the sweater though. “Do you think we could make one? I want mine in purple!”
Oliver glances over at Bim with a grin as the other figment stares in awe at his old favorite show. “Of course we can make one, Bim.”