Here is a masterpost of all my favorite bellarke fics. These are not my fics. Theyre all Ao3 links. To read them on mobile download ibooks or the kindle app and then download the epub or pdf file from ao3 or just read them on your computer.
- Hello, Princess - (45391 words) AU with Clarke in college as a pre-med student, and Bellamy her Calculus TA. More characters and tags will be added as they are introduced.
- I’ll Take My Time If You Want To - (17940 words)
Ark AU wherein Bellamy’s a member of the guard and Clarke’s a medical apprentice, and among everything that’s going on, they meet, they talk, they fall in love, and they both realize there’s so much more to the other than meets the eye.
- Same Time Next Week - (30134 words) "You’re awfully hung up on rules, aren’t you?“"You’re awfully not for being the one who’s supposed to enforce them,” she said, confrontation in her voice.“Someone has a problem with authority,” he said, amusement in his.
- The Conversation - (44589 words) AU where Clarke left her phone number in a library book that one time and Bellamy finds it a couple of years later and decides that he has nothing better to do.
- the pedal’s down, my eyes are closed - (33792 words) “You’re the one with the Masters funding.” He says it like he already knows, is already using it as the whole basis of her personality. “I’m Bellamy Blake.”“Nice to meet you,” she lies through her teeth.Clarke Griffin is the newest member of the Classical History Review and Bellamy Blake is at the bottom of her list of people to befriend. Well, she’s been wrong before. AU.
- 100 Ark Street - (34089 words) Bellamy moves into a new apartment; he couldn’t have asked for better neighbors.
- Pistols at Dawn - (33236 words)
Bellamy Blake’s political star is on the rise, until his opponents throw some dirt that sticks. So he calls in an expert: Clarke Griffin, professional crisis manager, has helped many a powerful person weather outrageous scandals with her team.
But Clarke has no idea that saving Bellamy Blake will unearth secrets that should have stayed buried – and change both their lives forever.
- Love Will Come Through - (23251 words) “The vows were short, perfunctory; Clarke was asked to say I do, and she did. There were rings, too: Bellamy’s fingers were warm against her cold skin when he slipped a ring on her finger, and she put a ring on his. They were instructed to kiss. His lips were dry, pressing against her mouth for a moment, and that was it. They were done.She was a wife, and her husband was a stranger."AU. Clarke winds up in an arranged marriage with Bellamy.
- We Could Be - (58826 words) Modern AU. A peek into a couple years at college where Bellamy and Clarke slowly get to know each other.