literally had the best day i’ve had for ages i feel electric! so fun! danced (badly) for literally like five hours straight my god and laughed so much, then yelled about keith and found a voltron fan got so excited i lost my voice….. LMAO.
Short Profile: Preferred Nickname: Lekha Country/Region: India Languages: English, multiple Indian languages Preferred Writing Type: Novel. Occasionally short stories. Preferred Genre(s) to Write: Suspense/Thriller, Family/Friendship Preferred Genre(s) to Read: All except Spiritual and Philosophical Favorite Book(s) and Author(s): HP Series by JKR, Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella, Dan Brown, Jeffery Archer Favorite Music Genre(s)/Artists(s): I don’t have a specific genre but I don’t like metallic and rap. Lana Del Ray, Ruelle, Linkin Park. Favorite Fandom(s): Movies: Marvel Series, Inception TV Shows: Way too many I’d rather not mention. Anime: N/A Comics: Archies Video Games: N/A Hobbies/interests other than writing: Coding, Reading, Singing
Extended Profile: Personality Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius —Does it match your personality? Sometimes MBTI Type: ENTP —Does it match your personality well? Totally Introvert or Extrovert? Extrovert
Writing Habits Number/Names of WIPs: Around 9 but I’m focusing on just one of them right now. Favorite book about writing: None. I rely on Authortube and blog posts. Planner, Pantser or Plantser? Pantser who’s trying to be a Plantser. Favorite Outlining Method: For the moment I love Flashlight Method and the 3 Act Structure. Do you write on a schedule or sporadically? Sporadically Any creativity rituals that you use: Nah!
Your Writing Community Tumblr: @thewordseamstress Current writing/creative communities you participate in: Not Yet. Will be joining Wordpress soon. NaNoWriMo Community Name (if applicable): N/A Wattpad Community Name (if applicable): N/A fanfiction.net or AO3 Community Name (if applicable): N/A DeviantArt Community Name (if applicable): N/A Patreon Community Name (if applicable): N/A
IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT A SIGNIFICANT OTHER SO YOU CAN LOVE THE HECK OUT OF THEM AND GIVE THEM GIFTS AND HUG THEM AND LISTEN TO THEM WHEN THEY ARE UPSET AND LISTEN WHEN THEY ARE HAPPY AND DO THINGS TO HELP THEM OUT IF THEY ARE STRESSED OR EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ETC. because like having someone who loves you is absolutely dandy but i just really want someone to pour love into ya know?? is that too much to ask??
INTP: So oxygen went on a date with potassium… it went OK. ENTP: I thought oxygen was dating magnesium… OMG. INTP: Actually, oxygen first asked nitrogen out, but nitrogen was all like NO. INTJ: I thought oxygen had that double bond with the hydrogen twins. ENTP: Looks like someone’s a HO. ENTJ: NaBrO. ESFP: I’m done with all of you!
The extrovert's guide in dealing with introverted personalities
SUBMITTED by Steve
-They can come off as … weird. Very subjective term because really, who’s to say what’s weird and what isn’t. But given that INxJs are arguably the rarest types and usually out of touch with the physical and concrete, it can definitely make the more down-to-earth extroverts out there feel as though they are alien in some way. But don’t be fooled, because behind those ambiguous stares there is a storm-load of activity going on in their minds.
- Their hunches can be incredibly valid. Unlike what the stereotype will have you believe, Dom-Ni is NOT a future-predicting function. For one thing, it’s very personal and subjective to each Dom-Ni user and some of them would probably disagree with each other on their hunches. However, they do have an ability to see things that a lot of us will miss. Not through any kind of mystical gift, but rather well thought out speculation. Even if they’re off, chances are they were still very wise in their assessment of things.
- There are usually your typical law-abiding citizen. (Good advice for everyone, not just extroverts) In complete contrast to the first point, INxJs may be way harder to spot than the stereotypes say. INTJs are not scientists working on a cure for cancer or world domination (depending where their Fi is at) and INFJs are not the next coming of Jesus Christ. A lot of them probably work in everyday jobs and there’s a good chance you’ve mistaken them for their S counterparts. Get to know them personally and you’ll see the difference.
- They are hard to get excited. Inferior Ne can be a bitch sometimes. Throwing fun suggestions at an ISxJ may often result in “Meh…” or “I don’t know…” Of all types, they are usually the hardest to pull out of their comfort zone. If you suggest something to them and they start bombarding you with questions such as ’‘What time? Who will be there? How does it work?” etc. don’t get irritated because that actually means you’ve tickled their interest and now they’re just trying to cover all their bases.
- They are experts in their fields. Si-Doms tend to have very few interests in life, but what does interest them, they probably know the insides and outs of it, like no other. They love to study at length what peaks their interest and in this case, their factual knowledge about things is usually second to none. They are the definition of “vested interest”. Also note that they are geeks in disguise, so just like NP types, do not criticize old stuff they have an attachment to. They still like something from the 80’s? Then so shall it be. Telling them it’s stupid for them not to move on is actually much more hurtful than it looks.
- Their loyalty and commitment cannot be doubted. If an ISxJ say they’ll do something, they’ll do it, ‘nuff said. Hell, even if it turns out that it’s actually an inconvenience to them. They just cannot back out of commitment. Of course, stuff can always come up at the last second, in this case, you’ll receive a rain check or heart-felt apology. If an ISxJ actually does flake out, that’s … not okay, but they were probably hesitant about it from the start.
They are blunt. You want an honest and direct opinion? IxTPs will give you that faster than any other type. In many cases, it can actually feel brutally honest, so more sensitive types may wanna steer clear. Of course, if their opinion is splattered with insults and an impatient tone, then you’re dealing with an unhealthy type and that’s not okay.
- They are “dispassionate.” Sounds like a really negative trait but what it really means is they are the embodiment of “objective.” IXTPs very rarely take things too seriously with a burning passion flowing through their veins. As of such, cynicism and sarcasm is very likely. Don’t take it the wrong way though, because underneath that, they can offer the most practical advice or at least see things as they are, with no bias and emotional tones tainting their view. And while that can definitely be off-putting, and it can also be extremely useful.
Don’t try to turn a frog into a prince. I’m sure there is a better way to say this? What I mean is that Inferior Fe, even if healthy and mature, will always find it draining to keep up social appearances. You either appreciate this trait of theirs or keep looking elsewhere. But don’t expect to turn your IXTP love interest into a social butterfly overnight.
- They march to the beat of their own drum. If Dom-Ni can be hard to decode, prepare yourself for Dom-Fi. Like a fire, it is burning, passionate and unpredictable. Sometimes, even IxFPs themselves can’t pin-point the reason they feel so passionate about a given subject. Don’t try to constantly size up a Fi-Dom, you’ll get exhausted. Even their closest friends and family often have a hard time reading what’s going on in their mind. Respect their privacy and their inner world and don’t force them to lay out how they feel on the table.
- Support their causes. If an IxFP feels strongly about something, then this is unwavering to them. They will fight for what they believe in to the bone. You either support it or stay clear but telling them they’re wrong or it’s a waste of time may turn you into an “enemy” in their eyes.
- Do NOT attempt to control them. Offering sound advice? Sure. But any shade of “You should do this…” not only falls on deaf ears but may actually cause them to do the exact opposite out of spite. Dom-Fi is the ultimate free spirit who wants to experience life on its own terms and Inferior Te does NOT want to be told what to do. This can be pretty hard at times though. You see an IXFP loved one acting recklessly (ISFP) or acting on a crazy idea (INFP) it’s only normal for you to want to steer them on a straight path, but in actuality it will be counter-productive. Just stay clear and let them learn from their mistakes, IF it’s actually a mistake to begin with. You’d be surprised how many times acting on one’s own accord can pay off in the long run. There’s many world-renowned musicians and artists who could probably vouch for that.
ENFJ: Is one of the nicest person I know, seems to make friends every time she’s in a public place. Has a really hard time saying no to people asking favors to her. Cries a lot, especially when watching animal videos and TV competition shows auditions (golden buzzer moments especially).
ESFJ: Has a creepy way of knowing when you’re not feeling well. Always has comforting words of wisdom. Has very strong belief in their values. She’s the person I go to when I need honest opinion about a subject of just to get some infinite love. Cries a lot too, especially when with ENFJ.
ENFP: Is VERY emotional, can go from butterflies and rainbows to torture chambers and fire pits real fast. Amazing sense of fashion, goes through phases (only wears black, only wears pastel, only shops at thrift stores). Is never at the center of conflict and can always find a way to mend broken bonds. Very intelligent but can make some non-intelligent spontaneous decisions. Acts as though they don’t care what people think but they’re probably the most self-conscious people I know (except for maybe ISFP).
ESFP: Can’t stand doing nothing for more than 5 minutes, has more energy than a 3 year old. Is really fun to argue with but don’t kid yourself, you’ll never win the argument (or you’ll know you’re right but they’ll never acknowledge that). Likes the outdoors and wants to live on a farm later in life.
ENTJ: If incredibly smart but even more hard headed. Cares a lot about people but cares more about their success. Was in all the clubs at school and for good reasons, they’re extraordinary leaders. Has no patience for stupid people or bullshit.
ESTJ: Has a very dark sense of humor and I LOVE it. Has a very astonishing way of always getting what they want. Looks like an introvert until they are seen in a crowd. Would be the person I would want with me during an apocalypse.
ENTP: The comebacks that come out of their mouths are amazing. Could never be bored around them since they’ll find a dark and twisty subject to talk about. Will argue as much as ESFP but will usually be more right and sometimes even admit when they’re wrong. I’ve never seen someone party like an ENTP. Secretly hates people but can’t live without constant interaction with them.
ESTP: I don’t know any ESTPs, guys where are you?
INFJ: You can do nothing with this person, for like 4 hours and feel like you just had a super deep conversation, baked cookies and climbed Mount Everest. Doesn’t talk a lot but when he does it is always the truth. Nobody dislikes INFJ, how could you he’s like that one flower growing in a field of rocks.
ISFJ: Loves books, is afraid of doing extreme sports and things that could be dangerous. Has so much imagination and lives to help others. I have never seen them angry.
INFP: Takes everything so personally, I’m always afraid to say a joke around them. Doesn’t do much, binge watches a lot of Netflix shows and loves politics.
ISFP: They never tell you how they’re really feeling but it doesn’t matter, you can read them like a book. Are very self conscious and seek attention from people. They’re so generous and kind but it’s hard to give back to them. Loves classic rock and old video games, is addicted to sports.
INTJ: I WANT AN INTJ FRIEND SO BAD. I’m pretty sure my chemistry class teacher’s assistant was INTJ but didn’t have the nerve to ask him, he was very passionate about science, over population and the statistic of the online dating world.
ISTJ: Can’t find any of you guys either, sorry…
INTP: YOU GUYS ARE EVERYTHING. I only know one INTP. Right now he’s either on wikipedia, watching educational videos on Youtube or playing some indie video game. INTP looks very socially awkward but is one of the kindest soul I’ve ever met. Talks to me about subjects I know nothing about (politics, economics…) in a way that makes me interested. Plus their vibes are super sexy.
ISTP: Where is your secret hideout, where are you guys hiding?
Warning: These are based on people I know in my life and I don’t expect them to represent everyone who are those types. If you are ESTP, ISTJ or ISTP I’m sorry, from one MBTI addict to another you don’t know how badly I want to meet one of you guys.