Is okay to RFA do something that make MC blush really hard and she is shy and cannot speak. MC want to melt because embarrassed! Also I love how you answer the problem. You talent have a lot! At time I translate to read. But worth time. I learn a lot english. Thank you!
Awww, thank you! I’m glad my hcs make you feel like learning a whole different language, basically.
So, I hope I got this right, also hope you all like this! ^^
Flustering your MC challenge
- At the beginning of your relationship, he didn’t really like how the media would go after you as much as they go after him.
- But time passed, you became his manager, and he learned how to appreciate sharing the spotlight with you.
- You two were giving an interview in a popular radio show about fame, relationships and jealous.
- “So, you see your man having the most intimate scenes with some of the most beautiful women in the country and you fell nothing?”
- “Nope” you say firmly, earning some chuckles from the interviewer and from your boyfriend.
- “I mean, I have the most intimate moments with the most beautiful woman off camera, so… there’s no real reason for her to feel jealous. Right, babe?”
- Both of them wait for some witty response, but you’re unable to give it, you’re blushing hard and chuckles nervously just so the listeners don’t think you passed out or something.
- Zen thinks is adorable. You usually handle things like this like a pro, but he’s glad to see that the cute girl he fell for is still around.
- And you… are glad this is a radio show and people are not seeing your flushed face.
- You’re always making him blush.
- Sometimes you’re not even teasing him on purpose, you’re just trying to tell him he’s cute or that he did a good job on the kitchen, and there he is getting red and avoiding your gaze.
- But most of time, you do on purpose, just so you can tell him he’s cute. It’s a full circle, actually.
- And you were just waiting for the right moment when you were helping him study in the library.
- “You’ve answered them all right, Yoosung! Such a great student! Such a good boy!” you say, moving your hand to pat his hair.
- “So what kind of prize a good boy can get?” he asks, grabbing your hand and holding it, without taking his eyes out of the book.
- So he didn’t see your face flaming up at his sudden boldness. “MC?” he calls since you didn’t really answer.
- And looking at you right now is like looking at a mirror, somehow. But nah, you’re cuter. And as he tells you that, you blush even more. Well… not exactly the prize he was expecting, but still very rewarding.
- She blushes when you compliment her, especially if it is something about her looks.
- She doesn’t really care for teasing, though, so she’s not one to tease you a lot.But today, you’re really asking for it. You two are at the movies, and you keep leaning your head on her shoulder, trying to get some popcorn in the same moment she does too just so your hands will touch, stuff like that.
- And you keep looking at the screen, pretending you’re not doing on purpose, oh… do you really think she’s that innocent not to notice?
- So she leans closer to you, reaching for your ear. “Hey, MC?”
- “Yeah?” you answer, still looking at the screen. Hum… it didn’t work! “Hey, MC?”
- “Yes, Jaehee?” still not looking, ugh… oh, she knows what to do! “Jaehee? What happened to Baehee?”
- “W-what?” you finally look at her, and she steals a little peck in your lips. And… it’s kinda dark in the room, she’s not sure if you’re really blushing.
- But you’re definitely a little flustered, as you didn’t try any of your teases for the rest of the movie.
- That, you admitted later, couldn’t really pay attention to due to your embarrassment.
- He doesn’t really blush, but he gets flustered at his own flirting sometimes.
- Like, he knows he’s getting very carried away as you play along and tease him.
- So he clears his throat and sometimes apologizes for getting ahead of himself, which is… very cute.
- And you’re trying to activate this cute mode flirting shamelessly with him at this business party.
- But he keeps himself stoic, since a lot of acquaintances are here and he needs to keep it professional.
- “I see you two are still on the honeymoon phase, huh?” his dad throws this comment passing by the two of you.
- “Yes, I believe we’re following the conventional order, here. Wedding, honeymoon, and moving to the next step, which would be… children. Correct, MC?
- Both men look at you as you choke on your champagne, getting immediately red. Oh… how can he say something like this in front of his father?
- Jumin is confused, he was just answering a question, it’s not like he was trying to tease you or anything… well, at least not at that moment.
- “Are you okay, MC?” his dad asks “Yes, I’m fine. It’s just the champagne, I…” “Ah yes, maybe you shouldn’t be drinking if you two are really planning on children.” Cue you getting even redder, and Jumin chuckling softly. You never fail to amuse him…
- He gets flustered pretty easily.
- Especially if you start getting very affectionate with him in front of other RFA members or worse… Vanderwood.
- Because he will always remark how a taser gun could never keep this boy on the straight and narrow, but your kisses and pampers do.
- And then you giggle and go back to pampering him. And Vanderwood just judges silently.
- And though you’re cute, he knows you’re doing it on purpose, so he’ll get you for that, mark his words!
- So here are you, him, Saeran and Vanderwood having your usual weekly dinner together.
- “Hope you saved some room for dessert, gentlemen. “ you say “Saeyoung was in charge of the sweet treats this time.”
- “Oh, really? What you prepared for us?” Vanderwood asks, and Saeyoung smirks, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. “Well, I don’t know about you, guys, but I have my dessert right here.”
- You widen your eyes and look at him, feeling the crimson tainting your cheeks. “S-Saeyoung!” he quickly looks at Vanderwood, and he is pretty embarrassed too. And though Saeyoung was trying to get a little of payback on you, he can’t really resist your charming flustered face.
- Yep, thankfully he saved lots of room for dessert as he basically drags you out of the kitchen, both of you giggling. “So wait, there’s really no dessert? Ugh…” Saeran mutters and gets out of there stomping. Vanderwood is still trying to understand what’s wrong with all these people.