1. Coffee or tea?
2. Black and white or color?
3. Drawings or paintings?
4. Dresses or skirts?
5. Books or movies?
6. Pepsi or Coke?
7. Chinese or Italian?
8. Early bird or night owl?
9. Chocolate or vanilla?
10. Introvert or extrovert?
11. Hugs or kisses?
12. Hunting or fishing?
13. Winter or summer?
14. Spring or fall?
15. Rural or urban?
16. PC or Mac?
17. Tan or pale?
18. Cake or pie?
19. Ice cream or yogurt?
20. Ketchup or mustard?
21. Sweet pickles or dill pickles?
22. Comedy or mystery?
23. Boots or sandals?
24. Silver or gold?
25. Pop or Rock?
26. Dancing or singing?
27. Checkers or chess?
28. Board games or video games?
29. Wine or beer?
30. Freckles or dimples?
31. Honey mustard or BBQ sauce?
32. Body weight exercises or lifting weights?
33. Baseball or basketball?
34. Crossword puzzles or sudokus?
35. Facial hair or clean shaven?
36. Crushed ice or cubed ice?
37. Skiing or snowboarding?
38. Smile or game face?
39. Bracelet or necklace?
40. Fruit or vegetables?
41. Sausage or bacon?
42. Scrambled or fried?
43. Dark chocolate or white chocolate?
44. Tattoos or piercings?
45. Antique or brand new?
46. Dress up or dress down?
47. Cowboys or aliens?
48. Cats or dogs?
49. Pancakes or waffles?
50. Bond or Bourne?
51. Sci-Fi or fantasy?
52. Numbers or letters?
53. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
54. Fair or theme park?
55. Money or fame?
56. Washing dishes or doing laundry?
57. Snakes or sharks?
58. Orange juice or apple juice?
59. Sunrise or sunset?
60. Slacker or over-achiever?
61. Pen or pencil?
62. Peanut butter or jelly?
63. Grammys or Oscars?
64. Detailed or abstract?
65. Multiple choice questions or essay questions?
66. Adventurous or cautious?
67. Saver or spender?
68. Glasses or contacts?
69. Laptop or desktop?
70. Classic or modern?
71. Personal chef or personal fitness trainer?
72. Internet or cell phone?
73. Call or text?
74. Curly hair or straight hair?
75. Shower in the morning or shower in the evening?
76. Spicy or mild?
77. Marvel or DC?
78. Paying a mortgage or paying rent?
79. Sky dive or bungee jump?
80. Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
81. Jello or pudding?
82. Truth or dare?
83. Roller coaster or Ferris wheel?
84. Leather or denim?
85. Stripes or solids?
86. Bagels or muffins?
87. Whole wheat or white?
88. Beads or pearls?
89. Hardwood or carpet?
90. Bright colors or neutral tones?
91. Be older than you are or younger than you are?
92. Raisins or nuts?
93. Picnic or nice restaurant?
94. Black leather or brown leather?
95. Long hair or short hair?
96. “Ready, aim, fire” or “Ready, fire, aim”?
97. Fiction or non-fiction?
98. Smoking or non-smoking?
99. Think before you talk or talk before you think?
100. Asking questions or answering questions?
I would love it if you guys sent me a number and a ship!
1. Who is the early bird/ Who is the night owl?
2. Who is the big spoon/ Who is the little spoon?
3. Who hogs the cover/ Who loves to cuddle?
4. Who wakes the other one up with kisses?
5. Who usually has nightmares?
6. Who would have really deep emotional thoughts at the middle of the night/ Who would have them in the middle of the day?
7. Who sweats the small stuff?
8. Who sleeps in their underwear (or naked)/ Who sleeps in their pajamas?
9. Who makes the coffee (or tea)?
10. Who likes sweet/ Who likes sour?
11. Who likes horror movies/ Who likes romance movies?
12. Who is smol/ Who is tol?
13. Who is considered the scaredy cat?
14. Who kills the spiders?
15. Who is scared of the dark?
16. Who is scared of thunderstorms?
17. Who works/ Who stays at home?
18. Who is a cat person/ Who is a dog person?
19. Who loves to call the other one cute names?
20. Who is dominant/ Who is submissive?
21. Who has an obsession (over anything)?
22. Who goes all out for Valentine’s Day?
23. Who asks who out on the first date?
24. Who is the talker/ Who is the listener?
25. Who wears the other ones clothes?
26. Who likes to eat healthy/ Who loves junk food?
27. Who takes a long shower/ Who sings in the shower?
28. Who is the book worm?
29. Who is the better cook?
30. Who likes long walks on the beach?
31. Who is more affectionate?
32. Who likes to have really long (deep) conversation?
33. Who would wear “not guilty” t-shirt/ Who would wear “sin” t-shirt?
34. Who would wear “if lost return to…” t-shirt/ Who would wear “I am…” t-shirt?
35. Who goes overboard on the holidays?
36. Who is the social media addict?
37. Height difference or age difference?
38. Who likes to star gaze?
39. Who buys cereal for the prize inside?
40. Who is the fun parent/ Who is the responsible parent?
41. Who cries during sad movies?
42. Who is the neat freak?
43. Who wins the stuffed animals at the carnival for the other one?
44. Who is active/ Who is lazy?
45. Who is more likely to get drunk?
46. Who has the longer food order?
47. Who has the more complex coffee order?
48. Who loses stuff?
49. Who is the driver/ Who is the passenger?
50. Who is the hopeless romantic?
The gentle pull of a tide that rolls over and over again and by the sheer nature of its essence it becomes an indestructible will- ripping out sand- eroding what was before it- without a care… a transformational monster-becoming the madness and frenzy of a truly bulletproof wave. I’m not just here for your love, I’m here for all of the love. An overdose of dopamine- we are living inside of M A N I A right now. the never sleeping, never blinking- caught forever in the sunshine riptide. -pw
Welcome to M A N I A - a Fall Out Boy LP. Here’s act #1 “Young and Menace” - video + download/stream.
M A N I A arrives in full September 15th (expect many surprises before then). The M A N I A Tour begins in the U.S. on October 20th. Pre-order the album through our webstore by Sunday night to get a pre-sale code to purchase tickets/VIP packages before anyone else on Monday at 10am local time. To make things easier, and as a thank you to the early birds (helping you catch that 🐛), bundles are being discounted from now through Sunday night. Starting on Monday, bundle prices will go up.
If you can’t get your hands on a bundle this weekend, sign up to our mailing list by Monday morning. A code will get sent out on Monday in the afternoon for you to use on Tuesday. Everyone else will have to wait until Friday when general on sale starts.
Also we’re proud to announce that $1 from every ticket sold will go towards the Fall Out Boy Fund. We created the fund as a way to give back to charities in our hometown of Chicago.
October 20th - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
October 21st - Saint Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center
October 22nd - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center
October 24th - Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena
October 25th - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
October 27th - Boston, MA @ TD Garden
October 28th - Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center
October 29th - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
November 2nd - Fairfax, VA @ EagleBank Arena
November 3rd - Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center
November 4th - Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena
November 5th - Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena
November 7th - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
November 8th - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
November 10th - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
November 12th - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena
November 14th - Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena
November 15th - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena
November 17th - Inglewood, CA @ The Forum
November 18th - Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
p.s. Chicago, we didn’t forget about you on the tour. We’re planning something special 💜
Start 2 days before the beginning of the next month . If you’re scrambling to organize everything you have to do for that month the day the month starts, you’re already behind.
PICK A LOCATION
It can be your planner, your bullet journal, or your bedroom/ dorm room wall. But pick a location where you will use your monthly plan, and see it often so that you’re acclimated with it.
What if the only monthly plan you made suffers severe water damage? Then you’re screwed for an entire month. I i m p l o r e you to please PLEASE make a copy of your plan. Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. Don’t let that DAY ruin your MONTH.
Start with your academics
Starting with academics not only keeps your priorities in line with where they should be, but it permits you to get all your ducks in a row for your classes. Find out when they are, if you don’t have the same courses every day, so you know what to be prepared for on which day
Follow up with assessments
Academics and assessments go hand in hand. Now that you know what day everything is for this month, and when you will be having your classes, find out what assignments you have in those classes. Knowing your assignments in advance allows for more preparation, and more consequent success
Prioritize those assessments!
If one assessment is your final grade for a mandatory course, and one assessment is a vocabulary quiz, the final grade assessment needs to be prioritized over the vocabulary quiz. Make sure you are highlighting the more important assessments, so you know their value!
Do the same with homework!!!
Homework is often seen as less important that assessments, but you still need to get it done. If you know in advance what assignments you will have, put those in!
Projects are the bane of every individual’s existence because you think you have all the time in the world to get it done, and then they due date sneaks up on you like the plague. Not only should you WRITE IN THAT DUE DATE but separate the tasks that you have to do for that assignment and assign it to yourself as homework.
Make your appointments!
Figure out what appointments you have that entire month, and preferably before the month starts. That way, you can ensure there are no conflicts and go in with ease.
Find out what obligations you have for your extracurriculars before they sneak up on you. No one wants to be out of compliance for an extracurricular, but you don’t want it to conflict with your life either.
Fit in some F U N.
Don’t make your monthly plan just boring this, and plain old that. Incorporate some hang-out sessions with friends, or a personal day (maybe two). Everyone needs that R & R.
DO IT AGAIN
Repeat it the next month. Soon, you’ll be in a habit of planning. I promise, this will make your life s o m u c h e a s i e r.