EEEE I just love you and how you write your domestic stuff! It is why i live!!! So i was wondering, Could you do some domestic living with gabe and maybe jesse? That would be awesome, but dont feel like you have to!
Thank you so much!! I love writing fluff! Especially for these two nerds so thank you for requesting this!!
- HE HUGS YOU FROM BEHIND
- Can I get an AMEN, please!
- Takes every opportunity to rest his chin on your shoulder and wrap his arms around your waist
- Walks around shirtless
- Don’t drool pls he just cleaned the floor
- Is a very tidy man
- His military training is evident in the way he lives
- Is great at folding laundry
- Can cook like an absolute champ!
- You guys always have a bottle of good tequila on hand
- Is a handy man sort of guy
- Can fix legit anything
- Even if it’s with duct tape
- Guts a room as a “project”
- Loves having space to move around in but loves a cozy home
- He designed the decor
- Don’t lie
- He designed the whole aesthetic
- And it’s amazing
You can see him moving around from the light shining underneath the door and you can hear his boots clunking across the bare floor, you knock before entering since you don’t know where he or his supplies are. “Come in!” He calls, his voice muffled by the wood between the two of you, you open the door and close it behind you as you don’t want the chemical fumes in the rest of the house. He’s ripped up the carpet and chucked it out the open window, he’s also in the process of tearing down one of the walls. “Hello mi amor,” Gabriel grins as he kisses the skin just under your ear and you laugh as you push him away.
“You smell like dust, you can kiss me after you shower,” he looks offended and you laugh again.
“Well fine then, I wanted to show you something anyways.” He heads towards the window and you see a thick, worn book on the floor. As you step closer you realize it’s a photo album, a very old photo album. “Look at this, I found it in the wall.” He begins to flip through the pages with you, adding made up stories to some images, marveling at others. The two of you don’t realize how long you’ve been looking at the album until you’re chasing the last rays of light trying to see a picture of what appears to be a party.
“Let’s have dinner,” you propose as you stand, “then we can look at it some more.”
“Can I have a kiss now?” Gabriel doesn’t wait for an answer before he’s leaning forward with his lips in an exaggerated pucker.
“Have you showered?” You ask as you place your palm on his mouth and he groans against your skin.
- Kinda messy but always cleans up after himself
- So his serape will end up on the floor but when he gets up again he’ll hang it up
- Can cook the essentials
- His specialty is pasta
- He’s resourceful in his cooking
- Like Baudelaire children
- You’re sure it’s from his deadlock days
- Snores but not too much
- If you fall asleep before him you’re okay
- Is very clingy
- But not annoyingly so
- Loves to stay in bed and just talk
- Watches whatever is on TV
- You’ve caught him yelling at Dr. Oz before
- The two of you watch the Steve Wilkos show together
- You’re best friends who just so happen to be romantically in love
- Your house is quaint and has lots of character
- There’s no specific design happening
- It’s just home
Out of the corner of your eye, you see him meandering out of the bedroom as he scratches his stomach while his other hand is folded behind his head as he stretches, you turn to him and smile, taking note of the fact that he’s just in his underwear. “How’d you sleep?” You ask, adding some spices to the egg you’d just cracked into the pan.
“Mighty fine, ‘specially since I woke up ta you makin’ my breakfast.” His voice is still rough from sleep as he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses the side of your head. You make a noise and half-heartedly try to shove him off, which only succeeds in making him hold you tighter and pepper kisses along your jaw, cheek, and temple.
“Jesse!” You squeal as you try to turn your head away, but he just switches to the other side, “your breath stinks!”
“So does yours darlin’ but you don’t see me makin’ a fuss,” you can feel him smiling into your hair as he kisses you some more.
“That’s cause I’m making you breakfast,” his hands start to rub up and down your sides as you return your full attention to the eggs in front of you. “Go brush your teeth and I’ll kiss you.” He agrees nonverbally as he slides away from you and towards the bathroom, your eyes follow his ass as he walks away, watching his briefs hug his thighs.
“I know where yer eyes are, honey.” You snap to attention as he chuckles, cheeks burning as you slide the eggs onto a plate and place it on the table.