There is a part in us that fights to emerge; something ancient, primal, and wise in the ways of the soul. Something profoundly human yet utterly supernatural. I wish to let that part of me rear its head more often in 2017 👁
Since the pic I took of these houses got so many likes I decided to take a few more up close so you can see more of the details 🙏🏻💕 These two are summer beach houses a block from the ocean witch makes them even more beautiful 🙏🏻💕🌊
Obscure Music genres and Aesthetics I Associate them with...
1. Dream Pop - summer love, short but memorable; floating on a cloud filled with iridescent bubbles and laughter; holding hands with someone you really like for the first time; pink and orange sunsets; midday naps with the window open and a gentle breeze making the curtains flutter about
2. Surf Pop - the ocean is home; summertime parties; a trip to the beach in a VW van with good friends; colorful surfboards and Hawaiian shirts; braided ankle bracelets; clear water, warm sand, and broken seashells; playing guitar around a bonfire while the sun sets
3. Cloud Rap - urban magick and mystery; hoodies and snapbacks; staring out the window during class, making shapes out of clouds; book shelf full of used journals with overflowing ideas; boots and jeans with holes in them; sitting on the roof of a building and just watching the city lights change throughout the day
4. Synthwave/Retrowave - Jem and the Holograms hair and make up; it’s the future…. but in the 80s; futuristic dance club with neon lights; flying vehicles and chrome EVERYTHING; motorcycle gangs with bloody knuckles and kick ass spirits; R O B O T L O V E; leather jackets and chokers with spikes
5. Witch House - strangeness and charm; undercuts with combat boots and dark eye shadow; androgynous people dancing with the spirits of an old house in the suburbs; sigils and Christmas lights all along the walls; animal skulls, candles, and offerings spread all over the tables, window sills, and dressers
6. Seapunk - BRIGHT colors; like vaporwave but with more dolphins; aquamarine and neon pink; palm trees and beach balls; holographic bikinis; mermaid tails and shirts with glittering purple seashells on the chest; neon make up; geometric patterns and 90s graphics
Bay leaves are a mysterious ingredient for soups and stews (you can’t eat them, it’s like swallowing razor blades!). But before you toss a leaf or two into your cooking pot (or cauldron, for all you kitchen witches out there), think about its other uses!
Put bay leaves in each corner of the house to protect its inhabitants, or carry it with you to protect you against black magic. Keep a Bay leaf under your pillow to encourage prophetic dreams, or write wishes on a leaf and burn it to make them come true.
You can also use Bay leaves in spellwork (both in and out of the kitchen) for protection, good fortune, success, purification, strength, healing and psychic powers.
I was in a house with some old friends from school and my old home. Then a witch from space appeared and started to chasing us for making us a spell. That spell will get us to different videogames, cartoons and storybooks universes where we will never could scape. I was sent into a storybook about a cute dog and my friends were sent to some space videogames and canadian/japanese TV cartoons (?) An elderly couple took the book and started caring me and trying to help me to find a exit and find the witch.
Since some of you asked for them, here they are! my three main witch OC!
On the left- Sara, she is a divination witch, she use tarot card and her own ability to read people mind and future! She love everything related to plant magic, she have her own little garden at the back of the house.
In the middle- Rose, she is a dream witch, she can practice witchcraft during her sleep and travel through people’s dreams, at the maximum of her power she can take control of the body of the dreamer she visit. She is very sensible to the moon phases and she like being surrounded by gemstone
On the right- Rhiannon -her name may change in the future- she is a fire witch who can practice pyromania, she discovered her talent recently so she’s still learning about the witch culture and modern witchcraft