- if you ever feel ugly, kyouka would softly remind you that you’re the prettiest/attractive person that she’s ever met, both inside out.
- if you ever feel uncomfortable with your gender and sexuality, chuuya would still ask you out on a date and pop open an expensive bottle of wine.
- if you ever feel anxious about shopping or buying things because the cashier is scary, yosano would order for you and scare the cashier just for the hell of it.
- if you ever feel left out or lonely, ranpo would sit down next to you and start judging everyone on what they’re missing out on in their lives (surprise!! it’s you!!) and how much of a good person you are to be with.
- if you got a bad grade, dazai wouldnt see you as stupid and still consider you bright and clever (and the light of his life)
- if someone upsetted you, both the akutagawa siblings would offer their services of beating them up.
- if you feel bad about yourself and self conscious, kunikida would rant on about how you meet most (if not all) of his ideals and admit you’re an adorable person.
you’re valid, and there’s always going to be something that’ll lighten your day even just by a few words.
My sister an I decided to put a cotton ball on Neville’s head. Here’s some context so you can enjoy this without thinking something bad is happening:
1. The tape used was masking tape, a weak kind of tape.
2. The cotton ball was only taped to his head for max 45 seconds.
3. Should he have shook the cotton ball off we had a high value treat ready to trade for the cotton ball to prevent him from eating it.
4. The high value treat was given to him immediate after I took the cotton ball off his head.
5. He showed no distress after this short bit of fun, he was in fact ready to play after. His ears were not back, the whites of his eyes weren’t showing. He was licking his lips a lot but I think that was more from annoyance than distress. And I made sure not to let it go on for long.
I love my dog. And I love seeing him do funny things, I hope you do too. If I had thought that this action would in any way distress my dog I would not have done it.
These posts are from reblogs on my main blog, because for some reason whenever i linked them back to the original blog they either didn’t work or the posts were unavailable. There’s so many. please enjoy
I sent in my application (about a week ago) to a job at one of the libraries in Tulsa. it’s full-time, includes benefits, and pays a salary that would let me afford a NICE apartment. not just like, nice-for-our-broken-millenial-dreams
this bitch has a pool, a yoga studio, a fitness room with exercise equipment, a tv lounge / mini library / open kitchen space
every apartment has a 17 x 9 balcony I could put planters in for flowers
all stainless steel appliances AND pets are allowed
I would only be 1 mile (~5 min by car) away from the library, right next to the riverside with jogging paths, and tulsa is a very liberal city in a very red state!
so yeah, this could be life-changing and a huge improvement for me and I’d really appreciate prayer, well-wishes, just any sort of positive thought you could send out for me
Mutt was a YMCA cigarette delivery dog during WWI. These dogs delivered cigarettes and even provided psychological comfort, even just for a fleeting moment, to the soldiers out on the field. They were known to boost moral. Mutt was injured twice during WWI. Quite often, mascots such as Mutt were left behind when conflict was over but it is said that Mutt was smuggled on board and returned safely to New York.