1. We all fear the things we might not know. And that’s okay. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Put your best foot forward and trust in God. Remember everything happens for a reason. It might not make sense now, but eventually all the puzzle pieces will come together and you will see the bigger and clearer picture.
2.Take time out for yourself. Period. Follow your passion. Learn new things. Pursue what you love. Give your soul that serenity that it needs, and express your true self
3. Surround yourself with positive people. Remove any toxic people from your life . Sometimes to add to our life we need to subtract.
4. Your mental health is more important than work. Your mental health is more important than school. Your mental health is more important than anything.
5. Listen to music. Open yourself up to new songs, new genres, and new artists. Find yourself in the lyrics. Disconnect from the world and connect to the music.
6. You have a voice. Use that voice. Stand against injustices. Say your opinion. You have the right to be heard.
7. When life gets hard, just take a moment. Step back and breath. You will get through any struggle that comes your way. Just believe in yourself.
8. Talk to new people. We learn a lot from our experiences with others.
9. Not everyone you meet is going to stand with you. Life is a rollercoaster. People come on the ride with you; some may be there for the whole ride and some might be there for a period of time. Learn from every individual who chose to ride with you; wether they affected you positively or negatively.
10. Love Yourself. self love isn’t selfish. self love is important. Always remember that you are good enough.