I’m gay as fuck for these two and I needed to cleanse my depressed soul with pure content, so have this. I’m still unsure what my personal headcanons for them are, but I heavily enjoy Dib being super duper lovey dovey and shit cause he’s so passionate in general so … yes… but also i like his canon snark and rub-it-in-your-face attitude. Zim also appearing apathetic to his advances but secretly enjoying the service lifts me up.
AND TALLEST!ZIM MAKES MY EYES WATER. I just, ILOVE IT. Weeps into hands.
My screen came back on but I’m gonna return this laptop for an Asus (From HP to Asus yeh yeh).
For the meme: Invader Zim. Hard mode: one of the things you'd change can't be "I WOULD MAKE THE SHOW NOT BE CANCELED"
Okay, then let’s see… But I feel like any changes I tried to make would actually destroy the show…
1. Man I know one of the main points of the show is for both Dib and Zim to be completely alone in a world that otherwise hates them but my gosh, please give them SOMEONE, anyone, anyone who can be even a little bit nice to them. Have Gretchen actually talk to Dib and be nice to him
2. Some of those overly disgusting bits could be taken out or at least toned down. I’m thinking like the end of Rise of the Zitboy. That’s just unnecessary
3. Again, this is sort of going against the style of the show, but it would’ve been nice to have more continuity.
4. And more world building. Creatures and planets and things are name-dropped but we have no idea what they actually are (kind of reminds me of Star Wars in that regard, but everything in Star Wars has more info about it). Also I wish the city where they lived at least had a name.
5. I guess I want to see even more about how Irken society works