Masterpost includes: all Korean group albums (including mini and full albums) in order from 2010 - current (2017). Also includes links to songs, performances, and music videos.
Does not include: sub-unit albums (such as Infinite H, Infinite F), solo albums (Sunggyu, Woohyun), or any of their Japanese albums. However, if the albums themselves include solos/sub-units on the track list, I will list them. If requested, I can make a separate post for those. This post would be way longer if those albums were included, so I decided not to.
Reason for this masterpost: I wanted to learn the names of the albums. On top of that, while I was making this, I also got to hear hidden tracks, which one then became a single in the (past) future. It was interesting to me, so I thought I’d share.
Key:x = intro/lyric video. MV = Music Video. Dance Version = dance version MV (not dance practice). Live = live concert version. Perf = performance.
SO THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THE MORE IM IN LOVE WITH THE DANCE AU
So it made me think of Another Cinderella Story (with fetus Selena Gomez) which was my fave movie for a long time and then the more I thought about that the more I fell in love with it.
Reasons why the ACS is perf for this AU
1. She’s clumsy af (yet still graceful?)
2. She has a celebrity crush on someone in her school
3. Main guys best friend and main girls best friend end up together
4. There a masquerade ball involved which leads to the whole idk who you are but I love you thing
5. main guy is a cinnamon roll
6. At some point main girl trips causes a commotion and main guys ends up on top of her covered in shrimp (if you don’t think of Adrienette…)
7. Bitch blonde ex girlfriend obsessed with main guy
8. The dancing!!!!
9. Main girl has other ambitions and wants to get info dance school and shit and main guy is super supportive and like you are amazingly awesome of course you’ll get in
10. The end of it is a dance battle that turns into a duet and that’s wonderful.
UPDATE: I COULDNT REMEMBER THE MAIN PEOPLES NAME (I haven’t seen it in a while) AND HER NAME IS MARY.
“There are always little strands of your character that you don’t even realize are in you that linger afterwards. I think because you have to internalize so much of what your character is going through in the way they think, in the way they see the world and the way they see themselves, it goes into your brain and body in ways you don’t really understand.” -Natalie Portman
Hello all! I was able to get tix for Sunggyu and Dongwoo’s musical ‘In the Heights’. And it was their first performance together too! So first of all, the musical itself was all right. I’m a huge musical lover and this one was just okay. It didn’t have the best music and it was kind of hard for me to understand cause they were mixing really fast Korean (with Spanish accents), Spanish and English into the same sentence. So there were times I was just like… whut did that person just say. But anyway, it’s a musical that started off broadway quite a while ago apparently and it had a lot of latin influences and all I could think about was that I wished Woohyun was in this so we could get Nam Latin back again lol. But the boys were seriously AMAZING in this. I think this role was literally made for Dongwoo. It was just like watching Dongwoo be Dongwoo on stage lol. And gyu… omg don’t get me started. Anyway, I wanted to just enjoy the musical so I didn’t take any notes but i did jot down a few things at intermission so I wouldn’t forget the fun stuff. Much much more under the cut!