I’ve made a little compilation of all the notable Whouffle and Whouffaldi moments over the seasons, along with my thoughts and theories:
Their relationship was set up as romance right from the very beginning with these words, because it becomes obvious right away that Clara might be romantically interested in the Doctor by hinting at future snogging. I don’t believe that she immediately jumped him, but she let him know from the beginning that she wasn’t uninterested.
Let’s jump to “The Crimson Horror” where Eleven and Clara pose as husband and wife and they both convinced Mrs Gilliflower, a woman who is anything but stupid. In fact, they both seem to enjoy it, too.
I always like to believe that the end of “Nightmare in Silver” is the moment Eleven realizes that he fancies Clara because he notices her on a physical level. Besides, the conversation Mr Clever had with Clara in which “the Doctor” confesses his love to Clara is probably based on the Doctor’s own thoughts to which Mr Clever had access at that moment, but Clara saw through it and knew that the Doctor would never admit it.
When Clara suggests that she needs a boyfriend for Christmas dinner Eleven was excited. He actually believed that she was serious for a moment and he was more than happy to be her boyfriend, yet at the same time he was a bit worried that he might disappoint Clara. It was Eleven who was disappointed when he realized that Clara wasn’t actually serious.
Unfortunately they never really got to explore that part of their relationship because he got stranded on Trenzalore and later regenerated.
Matt Smith has confirmed that Clara was sort of his girlfriend while Jenna said in an interview or during a panel that Clara realized she was in love with him during the regeneration.
People already notice in Sochi GPF, a Chinese skater named Cao Bin placed 4th (BTW his name is more likely to be Bin Cao, with Cao being the family name; Bin is not a Chinese family name imao). Then in next year’s China cup, he’s not there. The skater representing China is Guanghong (17).
Someone says Cao Bin was in the foreground of the ep.1 corridor scene [Yuuri browsed his phone on a chair]. From behind we can tell his sadness; looks like his coach is comforting him.
Before I compared his uniform with Guanghong’s , I thought some fans just assume. But maybe they are correct.
The uniforms look similar in color and design.
Yep, probably a side story of Chinese skaters is hidden here. Thinking of Guanghong’s age, he may just debut this season as the new generation representing his country after Cao Bin. Remember Cao Bin was very very sad after last GPF. Nothing can easily break a world-class athlete if not the serious matter making him unable to compete in the next season such as injury or retirement.
I never get tired of rewatching this show. So many stories to dig in.
Follow-up：Have no idea WHY this post gets some sort of attention lately. But thanks for reading about the Chinese skaters.
People mentioned Cao Bin might have been in two other GP events that Yuuri was not assigned to, which is possible. Personally I tend to think Cao should have competed in the event of his own country if he was in. Yet Yuuri was not in
NHK Trophy; Popo was not in
Rostelecom Cup.There’s already one Chinese skater in China Cup (although they allow more than one skater
from the same country to compete in the same event). Cao might be assigned elsewhere. My impression is skaters are likely to be assigned to locations close to their home country, considering the travel expenses/time/energy.
Anyway, one best thing of this show: it gets us exploring details and various assumptions that we continue enjoying stories in stories.
Those previous versions of herself were so distant now that remembering them was almost like remembering other people, acquaintances, young women whom she’d known a long time ago, and she felt such compassion for them. ‘I regret nothing,’ she told her reflection in the mirror, and believed it. (insp)
1. It worries me when JR leaves (hopefully to return) that someone else will start wearing her unique trauma bay scrubs.
2. I wish Serena’s maiden name was Campbell. I don’t like that she uses Edward’s name even now. I have no right to feel that way as it’s her choice.
3. I worry too much about berena being reunited, but if it doesn’t happen I’ll always feel incomplete.
4. I wish we could have had more enjoyable berena episodes post-Kiev and pre-Eleanor. We basically got what 2 nursing station scenes, an Albies and a corridor scene. Some talk of Christmas at Serena’s. That was our golden age ffs!
So after 8 days of enjoying clips and gifs of the finale I got to watch the whole episode last night. This post is largely for @backonorthernshores who was curious to know my first impressions.
I admit to being scared it wouldn’t live up to my massive expectations after having read the fandom’s (largely) enthusiastic reaction. I’d been blown away by 2-21 and I’ve watched that episode 3 times so far. But I’m pleased to say the finale didn’t disappoint at all. And what with the mini-heatwave and my brain churning over what I’d just seen, I didn’t get much sleep. I would now like to apply to join the collective flailing.
First impressions and some of the questions that kept me awake for most of the night:-
1. Patterson was simply AWESOME!! The biggest-ever threat to the US and she made the NASA bods look like amateurs. And you could tell Director Hirst was super-impressed too. I could see her already lining up Patterson as her future successor. Patterson had her momentary post-Sandstorm breakdown (not surprising given what she’s been through), but she seems to have bounced back by the time of the apartment party. I do hope this kidnapping (if that’s what it was) doesn’t break her spirit.
2. How worried should we be about the nuked marine life in the Atlantic?
3. The joy of watching Zapata and Keaton spar off one another. More please. Very proud of Tasha - at death’s door one minute and then fully-functioning and dishing out the sass the next.
4. Weller proved he really is great at puzzles. First, after his brainwave about the real purpose behind the tattoos, he twigs that Shepherd plans to take down the top tier of the services that very same day and that Sandstorm must have infiltrated COGS too (does Blindspot have a cupboard-full of Aussie actors just waiting to come on and make guest appearances?). Still lolling that the only person he feels he can trust is Keaton - they’ve come a long way too. And as for Weller’s brilliant idea of electrocuting Shepherd to neutralize the beacon…..2 minutes left on the clock and he’s thinking as quickly as Patterson. I was cheering him on at that point. Pity we haven’t seen what Nas does to Shepherd (may she suffer for eternity), but maybe they’ll save that for flashbacks in S3. And bless my little munchkin for his thank you speech back at the NYO - for a man not good with words that was very well done.
5. Jane may be outclassed as a fighter by Shepherd (I’d like to have seen her training sessions at Sandstorm with Ronda Rousey), but she is one hell of a truck driver. Did she actually see it was Roman before she ploughed into him? Or did she just assume that must be him in the police car? She was going at such a speed that she can’t have glimpsed much before the impact.
6. Kurt’s “I love you, Jane” admission was a beautiful moment, one of my favourite ever Jeller scenes (*wipes away tears*).
7. The apartment corridor scene was way shorter than I expected from the mountain of gifs. We’ve been poring over every nuance and expression as if it lasted minutes, when it was all done in seconds. I didn’t even get the chance to keep an eye on Jane’s elusive jacket. I like to think she dropped it for the kiss and that Zapata and Reade exchanged meaningful glances when they spotted it on their way out. But how lovely was Jane’s declaration and Kurt’s response. And yes, that ridiculous camerawork in the sex scene. A travesty. They had better give us more satisfying encounters in S3. At least Pegleg made a miraculous recovery from his wound in time to enjoy the moment.
8. Old funny Reade is back at last and I hope that’s the last we hear about a new career at Quantico. But what did he mean by his excuse “my boy called”? Is he back with Nikki and her son and I missed it?
9. I was pre-warned about the 2-year jump, so I wasn’t floundering helplessly in WTF-just-happened shock (although it’s going to require another viewing or three to sink in). So Jane was trying to find herself (or lose herself) and it wasn’t working. The sisters at the retreat (what’s the Buddhist equivalent of a nun?) saw that, and were encouraging her to return home. “I can never go back.” Jane’s reason for running had better be HUGE to be remotely credible. I’m still guessing it’s either a very real threat to her rabbit and/or his loved-ones which she doesn’t believe Jeller are strong enough to deal with together; or some massively disturbing Remi thing re-surfacing that means she can’t trust herself not to do harm. I think she told Kurt enough before she left to stop him coming after her immediately, but not everything.
10. So Kurt rolls up like Indiana Jones (did he arrive on a goat with a second for his luggage? did he bring a guide?), and he is trying so hard not to cry. He’s still hurting, there’s pain in his eyes, a little residual anger, confusion, relief, but so much love for her. How can anyone possibly think he might have married anyone other than Jane? “I can’t believe I finally found you.” So he’s been searching for a while, but he only left because Patterson, Reade and Zapata went missing and the box sent him to Jane. I think his search has been weeks rather than months, but that Jane has been gone for much longer. Surely the “kidnapper” wouldn’t have wanted to hold them captive for any appreciable length of time, so Weller must have had some clue to at least what part of the world to look in. Otherwise he might more logically have started in South Africa. So perhaps he flies directly to the Himalayas and then puts the word out for news of his beautiful tattooed wifey, maybe offering a reward. The sweet young sister who lets Kurt in isn’t overly-surprised at his appearance, nor does she see this big bear of a man as a threat. Do the sisters already know that he’s Jane’s husband and that he intends no harm, either to them or to their guest? It would seem so. Jane must have shared some of her story with them, and I think they betrayed her exact location as soon as they heard of his search.
11. “We think they’ve been kidnapped”. Jane’s immediate thought is that it’s Roman behind it - the threat to her rabbit she thought she’d averted by running? The “we” suggests to me that Director Hirst and Weller have been working together on figuring out what’s happened to his team and that Hirst has given Weller leave to find Jane to unlock the secret of the box. Who else would/could he consult with? Keaton? Rich? I do hope he didn’t feel it necessary to resign from the NYO. It can’t have been easy to take out Reade or Zapata (and Patterson is more formidable than she looks), so if it’s Roman he is probably not acting alone. Kurt is genuinely worried. What an agonising journey it must have been for him - with the added worry of what he might find at the end of it.
Whatever all this is about, I do NOT want to see loads of short black and white flashbacks cutting in and out of the narrative in Season 3. I think we deserve proper fleshed-out scenes explaining why Jane left and the manner of it, and what happened to Weller and the NYO between the abduction of Patterson, Reade and Zapata and Kurt’s reunion with wifey. It also goes without saying that we require full detailed scenes of Jeller’s wedding/engagement (whichever) that shows the exchange of those rings, and some of their domestic life together prior to the EVENT.
If NBC stick to their 2016 schedule, most of you will get to find out in September, while my country will probably be kept biting its nails in frustration until mid-November again, playing catch-up during your lengthy winter hiatus. It’s going to be a long long wait.
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader Warnings: !SMUT! Swearing, slight violence Summary: Break ups can lead to many things. For some, it calls for the best rom com and a bowl of ice cream to drown yourself in your own feelings. For others, it can mean shutting yourself down for a while, taking time for some well needed self care. For (Y/N), it meant going off the rails just a little. A/N: This song is inspired by Post Break-Up Sex by The Vaccines, one of my all time favourite songs. Listen to it here! Word Count: 3K
super platonic soft hand touches complete with super platonic direct prolonged eye contact “i don’t want you to change”
straight up calling an adventure “a date”, in context comparing it to ur crush’s other date in a competitive and triumphant tone of voice
Clara on mood-lighting in regards to the Doctor: “honestly the accent is enough”
platonically shipping ur bff with someone who looks and acts just like you
platonically getting extremely upset when above ship sinks
platonically getting into a shouting match with your pal’s bf
12′s outright disgust and anger/disbelief at the suggestion that he’s Clara dad is how you portray father/daughter relationships yep
demanding a personal explanation for ur bff’s boyfriend
generally acting like you’ve just found out ur gf is two-timing you with another man
spending an entire episode trying desperately to one-up Robin Hood but definitely not bc he keeps mackin on your girl
super platonic train corridor scene which sends levels of romantic/sexual tension to heights which cannot be measured by mere mortals
acting like you’re going through a rough breakup for an entire episode
that time Clara just straight up told him “i love you” to his face
bonus: that time he thought Clara was telling Danny “i love you” and looked like someone had just kicked him in the stomach (see point above)
lying about everything so ur crush can start their life with their partner/become queen of gallifrey
platonically crying in the middle of a hug so ur pal can’t see how upset you are
“he’s crazy about her”
Jenna on that last minute whouffle epiphany
haha the entirety of Last Christmas what
12: we can’t just kill aliens alien: tries to eat clara 12: motherfuCKER do you WANT to DIE
clinging to ur pal’s hand while you enter a death sleep in the slim hope of saving them
“I will hold Clara’s hand but that’s it”
“you’ll never look any different to me”
“there are only two people i’ve felt inclined to marry - hint; one of them is standing in this room staring at me like i am queen of the universe and the other is my dead boyfriend”
platonically eye pleading with your friend and begging them to run away to outer space with you, plus hand touches, a kiss, and the facial expression usually used by a man on one knee proposing
the platonic sliding scale of fighting off hugs to pretending furiously that you don’t enjoy them as much as you do
platonic parallels between ur current platonic friendship and past canon romantic/sexual relationships
i only go for girls who scatter themselves through my timeline
saying you don’t like hugging but then platonically running across a fCUKING FIELD CALLING OUT YOUR PAL’S NAME, PICKING THEM UP AND SWINGING THEM AROUND IN A PROLONGED HUG ALL THE WHILE SMILING LIKE YOU’RE IN SOME KIND OF PRIDE AND PREJUDICE SHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
Diabolik Lovers ~Limited V Edition~ Ayato After Story Part 2
Guess what guys, this isn’t the end of the after story. There’s still a bit more. I take back my words when i said that I’m splitting it into 2 parts. Even better, the CG hasn’t even appeared at all!! Eitherway, let’s get on to the story.
As per usual, do check out the google doc which has been updated with the second part, and the first part of this translation is here.
The difference between Severus' love and James' love
EDIT: Please stop reblogging this post. It isn’t being spread around a lot, but every so often it suddenly earns notes again. I don’t want it to spread more than it has in the case that it might invite hate. Granted, if someone is willing to have a healthy debate, I’ll take it, but that’s unlikely on this website. I made this post a long time ago and I’m not as involved in the fandom anymore, so I’m really not interested in any sort of discourse involving this topic. Again, don’t reblog this post. I don’t know why people keep doing it despite what I said, but DO NOT REBLOG.
I’m trying my best to not be biased, but if you feel that I am please point it out. Remember that a lot of this can be pure interpretation. I try to use canon and things that canon hints at in my arguments, but I may get some things wrong.
To be honest, despite how much I tried, I do not think I was all that fair to James, so if I could get someone’s feedback on that it would help a lot. Thanks!
WARNING: The following is an essay that puts James and Jily in a bad light. If you don’t want to see that, stop reading from this point on.