Things I won't forgive the writers of the Harry Potter movies for (part 1)
- Not explaining how the Weasley twins got the money to start their joke shop
- Not showing Neville’s parents in St. Mungos.
- Not showing Harry and Ginny’s real first kiss.
- While I’m at it, also not showing the real first kiss between Ron and Hermione
- Not showing the fight Tonks had to get Lupin to accept her love
- And the fact that it was Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour who basically got them together.
- Deciding to show a completely different Final Battle fight scene for who knows what reason. (Because let’s face it. The Final Battle at the end of the novel was the best fight scene than any of the HP movie fights.)
- Not showing Harry FIXING HIS FREAKING WAND WITH THE ELDER WAND.
- Deciding to have Harry break the elder wand instead of returning it to Dumbledore’s grave.