So in a few headcannons I mention glitter bombs, here’s sort of the story behind it. Thanks again to @atomicnightbear for the help with ideas over dinner. Also she’s my awesome roommate who likes to talk about the batgirls with me which is often.
- So the glitter bombs started off with Stephanie. She needed a way to express her anger when the boys are being stupid without actually hitting them. Now she just throws glitter bombs at them.
- Cass joined in on this idea. She prefers to use yellow glitter while Stephanie’s was purple.
- Barbara has a few she keeps too just in case. Most of hers are directed at Dick and Bruce though. There was a a few months where Dick couldn’t go a week without getting hit by one.
- Harper took claims on the blue glitter. She doesn’t use them as often but it’s still nice to have to let anger at.
- One of the boys claiming they are better then you, bomb covered in glitter. Just imagine trying to patrol when your costume as glitter on it. Yeah not very sneaky. The black surface of the costumes just lets the glitter reflect better.
- Tim is often the target of most of Stephanie’s. Jason usually gets hit by Cass’s when he kills someone.
-Damian gets hit by everyone’s. He wins for most about of glitter bombs. Once he was hit by all of them at once.
-Duke gets hit the less amount because he ain’t going to piss off the girls. Glitter takes forever to get out.
- It is well known now that if someone is covered in glitter they it means they have pissed off one of the girls.Usually you can tell which one by the color. Alfred makes the person cover in glitter clean up any that gets on his rugs.
- Katie Kane totally joins it as well. Her’s are red. She prefers to use them when everyone is getting all glumly.
- Selina totally joined in. It all started when Bruce was ignoring her for awhile. She took one of Cass’s and just threw it straight for his face. He was not impress. She couldn’t stop laughing.
- One time when fighting Harley and Ivy Stephanie accidentally threw a glitter bomb instead of smoke pellets. Harley was in love with it and figured out how to make some at home. Ivy was not impressed.
- Glitter bombs are suppose to be banned from the batcave. Yeah they ignore that rule.
I’m playing as a witch in our newest campaign….magic is a lot harder than I thought.
Context: we’re in a cave and the party split up. 4 people just fought 9 spiders and all but one were knocked out. Now it’s me and 2 other people trying to fight spiders in a different part of the cave and one girl was already knocked out and inflict light wounds isn’t doing much for me.
Me, panicking: should I use my crossbow? Should I use a spell?
our DM, who is trying DMing for the first time: why don’t you use one of your hexes?
me: they wouldn’t fit in this situation…
the sorceror, who is really good at pathfinder and DMs a lot: I told you misfortune would be a good idea…
me: DON’T YELL AT ME!!! ALL I HAVE IS “KILL SHIT” (blight) AND “TALK TO SPIDERS” (tongues, in which I could have spoken to the spiders for a minute)
the sorceror: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??? WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS IF YOU HAD TALKED TO THEM!!!!
Me: is it too late??
our DM: well, you already cut 2 of its legs off so it probably won’t want to listen to you