please LIKE this post for a personalized starter from castor! you can also take a look at his CONNECTIONS page to see what sort of dynamic might fit your character :D, i will probably hit you up for plots if nothing else!
this is castor! hes a half-elf who works in gardening and produce for the BOB (gotta have that oxygen up on the moon) and he prays everyday for the no dogs on the moon ban to be lifted so magnus will stop making sad eyes at his service dog.
( note: i know absolutely nothing about d&d )
“used to worship pan- merle made his reconsider” honestly, im not surprised… castor is very cute i love their color scheme and that hair 💕
Beaver caught ‘shopping’ for Christmas decorations, causes property damage to Md. store
A beaver left his or her dam in Charlotte Hall Monday on a quest to find Christmas decorations at a local dollar store, the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office reports. Witnesses say they saw the beaver attempting to select the perfect Christmas tree and checking out other discounted holiday decor. Corporal Yingling was called in after the beaver reportedly caused some property damage to the store. Officials say the beaver attempted to flee the area when Yingling arrived but he or she was safely “apprehended” by Animal Control. The beaver was eventually released to a wildlife rehabilitation.
Castor oil plant (Ricinus communis) from Maria Sibylla’s Metamorphosis Insectorum Surinamensium.
In 2007 edition of Guinness World Records the castor oil plant was named the most poisonous plant in the world. Just 4-8 seeds are enough to kill a grown person. The toxicity of this plant is due to the ricin it contains. Ricin is a chemical compound that inhibits ribosomes in the cells. As ribosomes are the molecules which produce proteins in the cells, once ricin interacts with ribosomes the protein production stops and it eventually kills the cell.
Extracts of castor oil plant have been widely used both as medicine and as poison. Under the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention ricin is marked as a schedule 1 controlled substance. Over the course of history ricin has been considered for use as a biological weapon as a part of bombs and bullets. In medicine ricin has been used in experiments involving cancer tumor treatment and improvement of vaccine immunogenicity.
• Don’t wash hair too often. Once a week, bi-weekly, or monthly is best. Use a sulfate-free shampoo because sulfate is a cleaning agent that strips all of the natural oils and moisture from the hair.
• Co-wash (washing with conditioner) to refresh hair between shampoo washes. This will cleanse the hair while adding moisture. Two of my favorites are Eden BodyWorks All Natural Cleansing Cowash and Creme of Nature Pure-licious Cowash Cleansing Conditioner.
• Keep hair moisturized. Dry, brittle hair will break off and frizz up, thus halting hair growth. My favorite leave-in conditioner is Shea Moisture’s Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-In Conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and moisturized for days!
• Use natural oils to seal moisture into hair after applying leave-in conditioner, and on the scalp to stimulate hair growth. For thick hair like mine, I like to use olive oil. Jojoba oil is also great for using on the scalp and hair as it is the closest natural oil to the sebum our skin produces. Coconut, avocado, castor, and grapeseed oil are also good.
• Deep condition at least once a week for 30 minutes to an hour. Deep conditioning the hair is vital to keeping it strong and moisturized. Shea Moisture and Eden BodyWorks make great ones.
• Sleep with a satin scarf/bonnet on or sleep on a satin pillowcase. Cotton pillowcases suck all the moisture out of your hair and create breakage and frizz.
• Detangle hair only when damp with water or conditioner. Use a wide tooth comb or your fingers and BE GENTLE.
• Avoid styling your hair everyday and avoid tight hair styles that put strain on your edges and nape hair. Low manipulation is key.
• Drink a lot of water and eat a healthy diet rich in protein, iron, zinc, and Vitamins A, E, D, and B.
• Take a multi-vitamin daily and/or a hair growth vitamin.
Now it´s time! I´ll beg you to join the Jensson-twins universe c:
First you need some information about the setting: • the story sets place on a small fictional planet called “Castor” • they´re all high tech • there´re no animals but some other fictional species besides humans • the sun is never shining through the clouds, most of time it´s raining • over 95% of the planet is covered by water • the planet is ruled by an abusive government which brought absolute piece, most people accept their rude way of reign bcs of the piece • the army is the absolute safeguard of the whole planet and under controle of the seminal rich leaders • the only section which ignores the rules of the government are the dregs in the shaddows of the streets (ruffians, dealers, bounty hunters, thugs…)
And of corse about the sections: • the empires of Castor are living in beautiful apartments in the high buildings, they have their own private partys about every night and are just enjoying their success, everyone of them is rich and also rude • the emipires are lil racists, they only accept humans in their section • the army is very abusive, the soilders have strict training and never free time, there is no escape if you once joined • the army is parted into the typical rangs, but on top there is always an empirer • the dregs are living in the shaddow and try to prevent contact with the empire or army (eccept for deals of corse), they can be identified by their dirty clothes and upset appereance • all dregs hate the empires with their heart and soul
Now about your chance to join me:
I want you to create (nothing already used, also no candies and guardians) an original character (OC) for this project. I want to create a whole new universe, so I need your help and support! You may draw it on your own, use doll creator games or commission someone to create you the character.
A few things you need to think about:
• remember where they live! This is a high tech planet without plants, beaches and sun. there is no desert, no countries as we know them. the only languages are the ones from the diffrent species( for example humans speak “human”, aliens have their own languages, Water-people speak “aquarine”)
• hybrids are allowed but think about that this world has no animals, so the hybrids should rather look like aliens, not like “Nekos” or “Kitsunes”) you may use star wars species as inspiration
• no special powers (no flying, bending and such things) the only ability you may give them has to be something typical for their species (like echolot or nightsight) OR just a talent (like fast runner or good gunner)
• choose your section carefully! a kind harted empire or a crybaby dreg is unrealistic
• remember to give them strengths AND weaknesses, no OP characters
• think about their past, everyone has a reason for their behavior
Now how to participate:
When you created your OC (with dollmaker or drew him/her) reblog this post and add some information about him/her you think might be important c: (Name, Age, section, do he/she know how to fight?, what does he/she use to fight?, does he/she speak different languages?, likes, dislikes, family, backstory, goals, random facts…)
Hope my story will find some interests ♥♥
For everyone who is participating have a lil gift: I´ll choose four OCs that will appear on the official poster for the story c:
Is there a deadline? - For the poster-giveaway yes. I´ll do it this month. For the whole thing. No. You also may paticipate in june 2k27
Are water hybrids alright? - Yes, but remember: No animals and no special powers like shape shifting. No once a fishtail always a fishtail and that means no contact to the people in the cities