- Show with a bunch of bakers who also have lives (amateur?). They want to win so they can be the best baker who also has a life.
- There are 2 judges. One of them is a male judge who wants to be Simon Cowell. The other is Mary Berry, old lady extraordinare, great print jackets and cake skills.
- There are 2 hosts. They make lots of jokes about tarts/cream horns/soggy bottoms. One of them is Sue Perkins, I’d be her wife.
- This year was the best year ever. Fireman Matt/Who from Whoville made a biscuit fire engine. Tamal balanced being a sexy doctor who likes sandwiches with great bakes.
- But the best bit was Nadiya.
Nadiya from The Great British Bake Off:
- Perfect pocket size human (4ft11!!!)
- Amazing eyebrows
- Has numerous blogs/think pieces dedicated to her facial expressions
- One time she made this floating pop can and it was amazing
- Didn’t believe in herself at first but then she was like wait no I’m the best and everyone was like, yeah.
- Nadiya won.
- I cried.
Strawberries yarn bowl. Thrown and modelled from white earthenware. Unfired.
I can’t wait to put the colours on this little fruity in a couple of weeks once it has been biscuit fired.