These white Christians believe they are more discriminated against than Muslims
A majority of white evangelical Christians believe they face more discrimination than Muslims in the US, a new poll has revealed. The Public Religion Research Institute study found 57 per cent of white evangelical protestants believe Christians face “a lot of discrimination” in the US today, while just 44 per cent believe Muslims faced the same level. The survey of 2,000 US adults found radically different views depending on religious orientation.
Of course! It’s so obvious!
- Trump signed two executive orders banning people from predominantly Christian countries from entering the United States!
So many prominent politicians have been unfairly complaining about “radical Christian terrorism”!
Every time some far-right nut commits a crime
supposedly in the name of Christianity, everyone blames all Christians for it!
- The number of hate groups specifically targeting Christians has nearly tripled in the past year!
There has been a rash of hate crimes against Christians, including vandalizing and burning down Christian churches!
- Business are demanding the right to refuse to serve Christians!
- People unfairly call Christianity a religion of war, dedicated to the extermination of every other religion, and they misquote the Bible out of context to “prove” it!
- Christians can’t safely wear crucifixes, priest collars, or any other apparel or hairstyle reflecting their religious beliefs in public!
- Hell, they’ve even blamed Christians as a group for the 9/11 attacks!
Why didn’t I see it before?