Scientist x assistant aus??
- “Okay so if you look here, you can see that the uh….the uhm….the…sorry but could you remove your hand from my back? It’s uh, distracting me from my work. Thanks.” AU
- Character A works as an assistant at a lab and they’re responsible for making sure that the lab is clean and prepped for each new experiment. While cleaning up the remains of a previous experiment, Character A accidentally spills a beaker of unknown liquid onto their skin/clothes and immediately jumps underneath the safety shower to wash it off. At the same time, Character B walks in to find a very embarrassed Character A and a lab that’s floor is covered in water.
- “Listen, I find the whole tired eyes and perpetual burnt coffee smell kind of hot. Working around scientists is like the best thing ever for me.” AU
- Character A is a scientist that devotes enormous amounts of time and energy into their work, but they can’t seem to find the answer that they’re looking for. One night, while pouring over their notes for the hundredth time, Character B comes into Character A’s office with a bag of takeout food (from Character A’s favorite restaurant) and offers it to Character A, saying that Character A deserves it because they work so hard.
- After landing an internship at a prestigious lab, Character A is determined to make a great impression on their superiors. So when lead scientist Character B asks if Character A would like to shadow Character B’s newest project, Character A jumps at the chance to really impress Character B.
- “I know you’re a really touchy-feely person, but you just spilled a highly corrosive acid on both of us and now we’re both going to have to try to share this small safety shower.” AU
- Character A has never had a real interest in science, but they apply for an assistant position at a lab because the pay is good. On their first day of work, Character A gets paired with one of the younger scientists, Character B, and all of a sudden Character A is very interested in science these days.