I always tell myself that I’m just gonna do quick sketches but then I end up line arting and coloring _(:3」∠)_
Anyways.. continuing on from this idea. I thought it’d be cool to draw all the Paladins as Lanterns. At first I debated on whether or not to make them all Green Lanterns but then I decided otherwise so here are some head canons I came up with while I was drawing
Lego Batman movie and Holy Musical B@man are the same!
- Brilliant songs.
- “pew pew pew” “Rat at tat, Rat at tat, Rat at tat”
- coolest gadgets!
- Batman destroys city trying to find dog of lease, B@man shoots a man for walking out with a dollar by accident.
- Childish insults.
- Angsty Ansty!
- Commissioner Gordon retires in both.
- Everyone is an enemy.
- Hates Superman.
- Superman is a super dick.
- Deep angry voice.
- Hate relationship with Superman.
- “I hate you Joker” “Fuck you Superman”
- Moody screaming teen!Batman.
- Marvel references.
- “who do you like spending time with sir?” “The joker, although he’s in heaven now”
- Batman doesn’t have friends.
- Doesn’t take off Bat suit.
- The concept of ‘ships’ “friend-ship” “relation-ships”
- Adopts in order to make Batman less lonely.
- Party at the Fortress of Solitude.
- Green Lantern as the butt of joke.
- Green Lantern/Superman= Harley Quinn/Joker
- Green Lantern/ Harley Quinn best wing people.
- “C grade villains”
- Catwoman and cat puns.
- “They call me Dick” “Kids are cruel”
- “oh thank you Batman” *wham* / “what are you doing?!” “Giving you a good old hug”
- Batman forgets his strength and punches Alfred.
- Batman’s hero status questioned.
- Homosexual vibes.
- Like really really gay.
- SUPER FRIENDS!!!!
This has to be the most accurate and respectable portrayal of anxiety that I’ve read in comics. It’s not something that goes away by itself, even if you’ve got powers beyond imagination. It’s a daily struggle that starts hard.
Don’t forget to support the official release! The first trade; Rage Planet comes out this week! The comic is Bi-monthly!
This is one, if not the best, of the Rebirth titles.